Bellringer on Equality

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Bellringer on Equality

Post by Deep Knight »

I have been avoiding Bellringer since, 1) I got tired of his anti-Semitic rampages and posting Hitler speeches, and 2) Casper, the best of this running gags, wasn't showing up regularly any more. But this one I just couldn't pass up.

'HELLO, CENTRAL!' EQUALITY OF THE SEXES! (Updated Feb. 26, 2012)
Patrick H. Bellringer

----- Original Message -----
To: bellringer@fourwinds10.com
Sent: Saturday, April 21, 2012 11:32 PM
Subject: Equality questions

[Wait a second, if this was "Updated Feb. 26, 2012" how could this have been sent on April 21, 2012?]

What is this equality between the sexes supposed to be. Is it mind control. I k.ow the illuminati were behind feminism and equal rights for women.

But is this the natural order of things for both sexes. Are we both supposed to be equal in everything we do together as both male and female.

I remember that men are supposed to be the leaders and women should be the support. I am confused by this. Please help.

[Actually, it wasn't just the Illuminati who ruined it for us men by introducing feminism and equal rights for women, it was also the 5 Families that rule the world, the Pink Dragon Society of Female Assassins, The Green Ninja who only use recycled or compostable materials to kill their victims, The Binderbunderbergers, The Ewing Family of Dallas, Dr. Fu Manchu, The Bohemian Grove Boys, and the Osmond Brothers with Marie. J.R. Ewing did it because he wanted to take over the country's oil business, and Donny & Marie did it because she's a little bit country and a he's a little bit rock and roll.]

(Response)
TO: PW
DATE: April 23, 2012
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear PW:

Who said "men are supposed to be the leaders and women should be the support?" Paul/Saul of the New Testament, right! Well, he was one of the biggest liars that ever lived and a major enemy of Esu Immanuel Sananda,due to his twisting of the Truth Sananda taught.

We are all equal, as created by God Aton of Light, and we can be and do whatever is needed to accomplish our mission on Shan.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

#1 (Reply)

To: Bellringer
Sent: Monday, April 23, 2012 7:13 PM
Subject: Re: Equality questions

okay so i searched for your quote and i found it.

article name:
Life: Treadmill or Pilgrimage? (Re-post)

if you go down to paragraph 7 lines 3 and 4 your very own words say...

"....One partner carries the Alpha flame of leadership, and the other carries the Omega flame of support..."

this is what i was referring to when i said the male (alpha) should be the leader and the female (omega ) should be the support. again referring to that quote above.

therefore equality is different in this regard when it comes to male and female relationship.

neither is supporting and neither is the leader because they are equal in this regard.

this equality thing is very clever and was used by the illuminati because they KNOW that is what we want to hear. so as to control us more easily.

if male and female are equal then both should be androgynous (alpha/omega) there would be no need for a partner ship of reciprocation as each person gets leadership/support from themselves.

but alas....

".......One partner carries the Alpha flame of leadership, and the other carries the Omega flame of support..."

not unless this quote is from paul of tarsus patrick.

[Ol' PW has his gander up now! He caught Muhlhausen, er, Bellringer in what might appear to be a contradiction. But, those who listen to The Masters are never wrong, silly.]

(Response)
TO: PW
DATE: April 25, 2012
SUBJECT: Reply

Dear PW:

The source of the statement I made on twin flames comes from Lady Nada, one of the Rainbow (Ascended) Masters in her statement in Phoenix Journal #7 The Rainbow Masters, p. 98.

[It wasn't me that was wrong, it was Lady Master Nada!]

Quoting: " I also wish to speak a moment on "twin flames". Most important. A term that has been soiled by possession of the term to relate a status of sorts. No, it is but two acting in harmony for enhancing the power and potential benefit. Wherever there is the action of going forth two by two, one is the bearer of the Alpha flame, and the other of the Omega, forming a circle of Light that cannot be penetrated, like an impregnable fortress."

Lady Nada makes no reference to male or female in her statement, only two enlightened people, such as Lightworkers, or as marriage partners as I suggested, "acting in harmony for enhancing of the power and potential benefit". One carries the Alpha flame and the other carries the Omega flame to form a circle of Light.

By combining their "Light" energy they form a circle of Light, that like an impregnable fortress, cannot be penetrated by the Darkside. The ethos of our present civilization is, as you say, the male (Alpha) is expected to assume the leadership role, and the female (Omega) is expected to assume the supportive role. It is probable that Saul/Paul's writings have greatly influenced such thinking.

In our 3D imperfect world there is no true equality In any two by two partnership or even in a "perfect" marriage, responsibilities are never 50-50. Abilities, perceptions and potentials all vary, so that depending upon the task at hand, or the goal being achieved, one partner will carry 10% or 30% etc., when the other partner carries 90% or 70% of the "load". So, there is no gender consideration, as either the male or the female can carry either the Alpha or the Omega flame of leadership or of support.

[And of course, REAL MEN will be in that 10% of the load leadership role.]

Creator God Aton created all humans equal in creative power and potential, but we choose our roles, abilities and lessons to be learned, when we return to a third dimensional world. Thus, we must adjust to and cooperate with another or with others to accomplish our mission in this lifestream.

In Love and Light,
Patrick H. Bellringer

[See, he didn't really say what he didn't really say after all!]

#2 (Reply)
To: Bellringer
Sent: Thursday, April 26, 2012 10:02 AM
Subject: Re: Equality questions

Makes more sense.
Yang and yin. But there is a little bit of yang in yin and a little of yin and yang.
Thus the 30% load for one partner and 40% load for another partner.
Thanks for your input.

Makes more sense? Probably some poor guy who doesn't have a twin flame to help him take care of his "load," a yin to put his yang in as he says. So he spends his time reading Bellringer instead of going out to meet one. If not a twin flame, then at least some tart whose husband is out of town and is drunk enough to think he looks interesting. Which is actually the only reason I got a taste of Marie's little bit of country, honest, otherwise I would never have had a chance with her!
"Follow the Money"