Casper Returns

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Casper Returns

Post by Deep Knight »

Casper hadn't ranted, er, updated the world since February, so I figure that anything he puts out now HAS to be very, very important.

CASPER UPDATE: MAY 16, 2012

WE hear some folks are none too happy with yesterday’s disclosure of the secret meetings in Colorado.

There are few things we enjoy more than pissing off the bad guys so let’s see if we can do so again.

Two weeks ago Warren Buffet secretly transports Obama to a ‘get together’ at Jon Corzine’s home (MF Global) on Martha’s Vineyard. In attendance and ‘donating’ 25K each to Obama’s ongoing Communist overthrow of the Republic were Geithner, Bernanke, Paulson, the CEO’s of all Major Banks, many many Major Corporations such as American Express, Goldman Sachs, Wells Fargo, etc. and the usual Communist celebrities such as Jane Fonda. Corzine has bought another home on the Swiss/Austrian border near Dimon’s home there.

You are aware of course that the 1.6B OF CUSTOMERS FUNDS are still missing from MF Global. Corzine, like Soros and Fonda, are Obama’s money raisers and givers.

A few billion here, a few billion there and no one gets prosecuted and everybody gets another mansion.

When these CRIMINAL BANKERS lose billions Bernanke simply inserts the Fed Teat into their mouths and after a quiet time for reflection, charges it to the American people and their children.

Well why not?

Half the people are too stupid to see what’s going on and will again vote for Obama and his Banking Buddies.

The Banks are receiving every single thing they ask for including, obviously, immunity from prosecution no matter how egregious the crimes. Is it any wonder they are showering Obama with money?

Perhaps those who insist Obama is not controlled by and in bed with the Banks, the Corporation, the Illuminati and the NWO will grace us with their explanation for the ongoing INSEST amongst Obama and the Financial Criminal Class referenced above and his HOMOSEXUAL RELATIONSHIP with the American people..

Our Intel remains as it has always been, Obama says he will not allow our deliveries or our funding.

As an aside, it’s been about six weeks now since the E.T. messages started arriving daily rather than weekly. At that time and many times since we were advised to expect increased sightings and massive arrest.

Their words are beautiful, the results non-existent and their boy Obama is collecting all he can get from the Banking Criminals.

Casper 5-16-12

p.s. Are you aware? Obama has refused to reinstate the ‘Office of Management and Thrift Supervision’ entity suspended by Bush long ago and needed now more than ever. In other words, says Obama, “there will be no Bank Supervision on my watch”.

If you read the right websites, ET messages have been arriving daily for years! Does this mean we've already had mass arrests? If so, I want to let the powers that be know that they missed Casper, Bellringer, and MacHaffie. I'm sure those communist corporations American Express, Goldman Sachs and Wells Fargo will back me up on this.
"Follow the Money"
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Re: Casper Returns

Post by texino »

Casper is obviously not hip to the Jesuit's overt and covert control over everything that matters, so I believe the time has come to bench him.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

texino wrote:Casper is obviously not hip to the Jesuit's overt and covert control over everything that matters, so I believe the time has come to bench him.
That is so true, even I, with my perfect Illuminati credentials (Ivy League, Bank of England, Federal Reserve Bank) was indoctrinated at a fine Jesuit institution of higher learning, Xavier University, where among the other rituals of getting an MBA I also swore allegiance to them in a solemn blood oath.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
texino
Grand Debunker of Medical Quackery

Post by texino »

Greg mentions:
a solemn blood oath
I had my wisdom teeth removed at the Georgetown University Dental Facility*. I was presented with a form to sign which allowed for the use of experimental drugs. I declined the offer and was ushered into a different area where the surgeons wore black dental smocks and worked in pairs rather than the traditional dentist and assistant duo. This is true: They gave me Novocaine 2% and preceded to loosen the impaction with a wooden lance and an ebony mallet. Blood flowed and it's coppery taste told me it would not stay long in my gut owing to the enzyme that prevents humans from partaking in sanguinary binges. (perhaps proving that the blood thirsty pre-Columbian tribes were indeed aliens) At any rate the Jesuit dental corp finished the job leaving me in a concussed state and certainly capable of having signed a blood oath.

*The Dental College at G.U. has since disbanded.
ҨTexino₪
Siga el dinero
El camino continúa por siempre, pero el partido nunca termina
texino@gmail.com