world global aettlement

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

PalmBeach!

world global aettlement

Post by PalmBeach! »

The World Global Settlement
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: world global aettlement

Post by JamesVincent »

?
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
David Merrill

Post by David Merrill »

PalmBeach! wrote:The World Global Settlement

This term is tangential to James Timothy "Tim" TURNER and his RAP/RuSA project. Somebody spoofed Panama Law and a realistic looking Geneva address, and conjured up a document that convinced some of the miserably hopeful folks looking for any alternative to the government we have.

Document 1.
Document 2.

However I do not think the new member is serious about feedback judging by the opening post.

I was a bit excited but that was before I discovered Tim TURNER was a charlatan. I read Doc 1 until the definition for Lawful Money and set it down. It is just the kind of thing Quatloos enjoys!

Regards,

David Merrill.
PalmBeach!

Post by PalmBeach! »

Has any legitimate news organization reported on the legitimacy of the World Global Settlement?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Since it is a crock of caca, not quite sure what your question is? Poorly designed fantasies rarely get much air play unless they are of the political variety.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

PalmBeach! wrote:Has any legitimate news organization reported on the legitimacy of the World Global Settlement?

Depends on your understanding of "legitimate news organization".

The BBC has yet to accept the truth of it so far, and so has PRAVDA for all I know. Some, but not all, of the News Outlets often quoted on Iraqi DInar Reval blogs have alluded to it with some skepticism.

On the other hand, it is pretty much the Gospel Truth according to GodLikeProductions.com. Randy Kounce and Ben Fulford say it's true more or less, but only the tip of the iceberg of the whole general enslave the masses conspiracy.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:
PalmBeach! wrote:Has any legitimate news organization reported on the legitimacy of the World Global Settlement?

Depends on your understanding of "legitimate news organization".

The BBC has yet to accept the truth of it so far, and so has PRAVDA for all I know. Some, but not all, of the News Outlets often quoted on Iraqi DInar Reval blogs have alluded to it with some skepticism.

On the other hand, it is pretty much the Gospel Truth according to GodLikeProductions.com. Randy Kounce and Ben Fulford say it's true more or less, but only the tip of the iceberg of the whole general enslave the masses conspiracy.

Conspiracy to enslave the masses? As if that wasn't the reason you were rubbing elbows with those Binderbaconburgers in DC at that big blowout last week! But yeah, I know, we're not supposed to talk about you know what in front of the masses, so mum's the word.

As for the World Global Settlement, what do you think pays for you know what? We've been tapping that keg since whenever it was amassed by whomever and hidden away (you hear so many stories it's hard to know what to believe).

But as long as people listen to the tens of thousands of Economists who make sense and not GodLikeProductions, Kounce or Fulford, we're OK and can keep drawing on the interest on those millions of trillions of dollars in gold hidden in Prince TranMuu's basement.
"Follow the Money"