More "Light Warrior" shenanigans

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

More "Light Warrior" shenanigans

Post by rogfulton »

This time, the self proclaimed light warriors have vandalized the Serpent Mound in Ohio. The Columbus Dispatch article describes how authorities are investigating a group who claims to have buried orgonites around the largest prehistoric effigy mound in the world in order to 'reactivate' the site
to help “lift the vibration of the Earth so we can all rise together.”
The group actually posted a YouTube video which has since been removed.
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Re: More "Light Warrior" shenanigans

Post by fortinbras »

The most I can find out about "orgonites" is something to do with Wilhelm Reich's notion of Orgone Energy and his cabinets for accumulating orgone energy. This is regarded by most as a quack therapy. I would appreciate some clarification on the orgonites.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

fortinbras wrote:The most I can find out about "orgonites" is something to do with Wilhelm Reich's notion of Orgone Energy and his cabinets for accumulating orgone energy. This is regarded by most as a quack therapy. I would appreciate some clarification on the orgonites.
Orgone is the energy of the orgasm. Not the, um, er, hydraulic energy, but something unseen that only makes sense 6 hours into an intense acid trip. Anyway, there's negative and positive and you can make it with magnets, crystals, copper wire coils (be sure they're in the right direction) and aluminum shavings, cast in muffin tins with auto body filler. Yes, it's as ridiculous as it sounds.

Sherry Shriner sells them and wrote reports about driving cross country to spread them around evil NWO sites and cell phone towers. I would suspect her, but she believes Light Workers are evil, so wouldn't use such a term. Lord Rama and Lady Tara don't have their fingerprints on this, and were never into orgone or orgasms anyway. Probably one of those random bits of idiocy we'll see as 12/21/12 gets closer.
"Follow the Money"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

So these twits have added stuff to a prime American archeological site which will confuse scientists for centuries to come.