Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Post by wserra »

Gregg wrote: Sun Feb 14, 2021 8:47 amthe Queeg or whatever she called her perpetual motion generator.
"The Queeg" is as good a name as any. Ball bearings, y'know. Although the ones Giraffe Tuchas used were obviously frictionless.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
AnOwlCalledSage
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I wonder if the walls are closing in on many related villains.

Ella Draper appears to have been arrested in Gibraltar for drug trafficking.

Abe "Papahemp" Christie rather stupidly posted only last month a picture of her on Instagram in Morocco surrounded by wacky baccy plants.

Hope Girl is close associate, fellow exile in Morocco, and apologist for the two. Could it be that simple drug trafficking could bring down the evil free energy empire?
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I was always, and admittedly with no actionable proof, convinced that the Hopium compound was largely fueled by alternative herbology and better living through chemistry. I still don't see any reason to change that opinion. The one thing that does puzzle me is just how they have managed to stay under the radar in Morocco as far as the law is concerned, unless things are a good deal more relaxed there than I thought they would be. They certainly haven't stocked up on common sense in the intervening time period it seems.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:32 am The one thing that does puzzle me is just how they have managed to stay under the radar in Morocco as far as the law is concerned, unless things are a good deal more relaxed there than I thought they would be.
Very relaxed, given that Morocco is one of the leading producers of cannabis in the world. Oh, I know, they have laws on the books against drug production. But I am guessing they do that to keep the country from being ostracized economically and politically.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

The Observer wrote: Thu Jun 03, 2021 5:59 pm
notorial dissent wrote: Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:32 am The one thing that does puzzle me is just how they have managed to stay under the radar in Morocco as far as the law is concerned, unless things are a good deal more relaxed there than I thought they would be.
Very relaxed, given that Morocco is one of the leading producers of cannabis in the world. Oh, I know, they have laws on the books against drug production. But I am guessing they do that to keep the country from being ostracized economically and politically.
That, and maybe a cut of the actions some where along the way. I couldn't remember if that was the case. I was thinking of some of their other habits and behaviors mostly though, maybe it is a case of if they don't scare the horses/camels and don't do it publicly no one pays any attention.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.