Prosperity Scam: IUV Exchange, One Peoples Public Trust, Pro

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by Deep Knight »

LaVidaRoja wrote:First off, I never knew that it was possible to be stuck in Junior High creative writing class forever.
Endemic in the conspiracy community, especially by New Agers and NESARAites, and especially the poetry. "Come the time, mankind is set free, then the age, of NESARA shall be."
LaVidaRoja wrote:I also never learned in law school that the UCC was the foundation of all laws in EVERY government or quasi-government of every sort, everywhere.
I wouldn't brag about sleeping through those "History of Law" lectures that detailed this. The Code of Hammurabi was based on UCC statues in place since the first caveman traded a antelope skin for a wife. For example, the second law's debt to UCC is self-explanatory.

If any one bring an accusation against a man, and the accused go to the river and leap into the river, if he sink in the river his accuser shall take possession of his house. But if the river prove that the accused is not guilty, and he escape unhurt, then he who had brought the accusation shall be put to death, while he who leaped into the river shall take possession of the house that had belonged to his accuser.

Same with Pharaonic law, ancient Chinese law, Mosaic law, Leviticus (Including the obviously UCC inspired 20:15 "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast."), Greco-Roman law, the Magna Carta, the Mayflower Compact, the Law of the Sea, Geneva Convention, and Code of the West.

LaVidaRoja wrote:Somehow, I suspect that the place where the writer is, where the foreclosure has occurred and where OPPT is in effect is not a place most of us may easily access (at least without application of a variety of strong drugs)
You give strong drugs more credit than they are due. Even the famous brown acid at Woodstock wouldn't take you to where Heather Tuchus-Offen-Tisch goes through force of will alone.
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Deep Knight wrote:
LaVidaRoja wrote:First off, I never knew that it was possible to be stuck in Junior High creative writing class forever.
Endemic in the conspiracy community, especially by New Agers and NESARAites, and especially the poetry. "Come the time, mankind is set free, then the age, of NESARA shall be."
LaVidaRoja wrote:I also never learned in law school that the UCC was the foundation of all laws in EVERY government or quasi-government of every sort, everywhere.
I wouldn't brag about sleeping through those "History of Law" lectures that detailed this. The Code of Hammurabi was based on UCC statues in place since the first caveman traded a antelope skin for a wife. For example, the second law's debt to UCC is self-explanatory.

If any one bring an accusation against a man, and the accused go to the river and leap into the river, if he sink in the river his accuser shall take possession of his house. But if the river prove that the accused is not guilty, and he escape unhurt, then he who had brought the accusation shall be put to death, while he who leaped into the river shall take possession of the house that had belonged to his accuser.

Same with Pharaonic law, ancient Chinese law, Mosaic law, Leviticus (Including the obviously UCC inspired 20:15 "And if a man lie with a beast, he shall surely be put to death: and ye shall slay the beast."), Greco-Roman law, the Magna Carta, the Mayflower Compact, the Law of the Sea, Geneva Convention, and Code of the West.

LaVidaRoja wrote:Somehow, I suspect that the place where the writer is, where the foreclosure has occurred and where OPPT is in effect is not a place most of us may easily access (at least without application of a variety of strong drugs)
You give strong drugs more credit than they are due. Even the famous brown acid at Woodstock wouldn't take you to where Heather Tuchus-Offen-Tisch goes through force of will alone.

You obviously missed the boat on this one DK. Haven't you read the sovcit missives or at least the teachings of our friend rassy the wise? The Bible is the source of common law so the UCC is based on that, not the other way around.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:You obviously missed the boat on this one DK. Haven't you read the sovcit missives or at least the teachings of our friend rassy the wise? The Bible is the source of common law so the UCC is based on that, not the other way around.
In the beginning was The Laying Down of The Law, and later the Writing of The Law, and still later the Writings of Gassy Rassy, the Einstein of American Smartness. Thus Omni Law is based on Common Law is based on The Bible is based on the UCC is based on the Word of God is based on The Chicken which came before The Egg. You can look it up here http://www.icr.org/article/3/

As for the Sovereign Citizens, they're not as sovereign as they're cracked up to be. For example, one definition of "sovereign" is "Of superlative strength or efficacy" and this doesn't apply to any of 'em. Especially the "efficacy" part. But, to their credit, they are as cracked as they're cracked up to be, so that makes up for it.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

This may not be schwag, but it's confirmation! $10 billion in gold and silver, come to papa!

Monday, March 4, 2013
Confirmed Validity of OPPT

this is long, but there is much to say so please bear with me

One person asked me why I was sending out information about OPPT and said that it was a fairytale...Well, I feel I have a responsibility to share with others what I believe God has brought to my attention. I was still in the process of reading and listening for more information regarding OPPT's validity when I had a conversation with a woman who is on my e-mail list who was very excited to share with me..

She sent a letter referencing the OPPT UCC filings to her credit card co. stating basically that she had no debt and that they were foreclosed upon. They discharged her debt and closed the account--$28,000 worth. and the 3rd party company she was paying to pay the credit card in payments (whom she had sent a copy also) sent her a letter stating they would refund her last payment.

Not only that , the credit card co. called her, SPECIFYING that they were not calling to collect any money, they just wanted to know if the account was opened fraudulently by someone else or if it was opened by her because she had mentioned fraud. She said no, the fraud was on their side....They also warned her that her credit would be bad for 7 years. but so what?-who wants to pay $28,000 for "good credit" when the people themselves provide the credit with their own signature! $28,000 debt discharged.... end of story.

You tell me one process out there that has had this result by one single letter---NONE.

What the Trustees did was a valid process on behalf of all the people. I am not saying that some corporations won't try to avoid, deflect or put up a fight but that is HUGE. SHE DIDN'T EVEN SEND A COURTESY NOTICE.

Some of the responses that are coming out about this makes me think about the 1933 Bankruptcy that the "government" perpetrated. The "government"-corporation took our money--our gold and silver. They did not come out and disclose the remedy to the American people that all their debt would now be discharged because of no money..all they had to DO was give their signatures which would be monetized and that is how banks/businesses were to make their money--the people would pay by credit-their signature. There is much info on these things I am mentioning in brief if you do some searching.

Remember the PAYMENT COUPONS? WHAT IS A COUPON? IT IS REDEEMABLE. They did NOT disclose this to us ever, in fact, they have changed them to Payment Remittance...where YOU pay what was supposed to be discharged cause there was no money-just FRN's which is fiat currency, IOU's, worth nothing. And by the way, THAT is why we have trillions in debt--because of the use of IOU's instead of real money, but the debt is the "Federal Reserve's system, not ours.

The point is...
THERE WAS NO PUBLIC DISCLOSURE TO THE PEOPLE ...and no internet.

Some people back then may have figured out the truth about the Bankruptcy and tried to educate the people (the movie The Wizard of OZ is an example) but I can imagine that many people were afraid to NOT continue doing what they had always done--NOT KNOWING ANY BETTER AND BEING FEARFUL THAT THE NEW PROCESS WAS ONLY A SCAM OR RUMOR TO BE IGNORED. So they kept paying with checks (you notice they do not want you to send FRNS-then they can't monetize and make money off of your check x 10 or more, with mortgage x30 ) and the corporations got paid twice, basically. A great deal for them, not for us!!

Let us not do to ourselves and our children what our parents in ignorance or unknowingly did to us...continue in the bondage WILLINGLY ...out of fear and not stand up for what God has provided through the work of the trustees filings...FREEDOM FROM THE SLAVERY SYSTEM..It is already done.
Let us remember even further back in time, God designated Moses to go deliver the Israelites from slavery to Egypt's Pharaoh

I can imagine their disbelief at the thought because they had been enslaved for 400 years and their life was engrained with a slave mindset. Then when Moses put more pressure on Pharaoh through more miracles by God, it looked worse before it got better because God hardened Pharaoh's heart--(He really wanted them to know that they were delivered by God-not chance)....now for the Israelite's punishment they had to make even more bricks but were no longer given straw, they had to gather it themselves ....THEY WERE FURIOUS AT MOSES, THEIR "DELIVERER", SCARED AND IN TOTAL DOUBT OF ANY IMPENDING DELIVERANCE...all they cared about was the CONSEQUENCES of Moses's interactions with Pharaoh...they had no faith and were in unbelief.They would rather be content with the status quo of slavery the way it was..not wanting it temporarily worse, and couldn't see beyond that into freedom.
but God showed Himself strong and delivered the Israelites out of Egypt and they left with all the wealth of Egypt. Read it for yourself beginning in Exodus 4.

The trustees have the monies from OUR Egypt in trust..Heather is setting up some of the first CVAC's now in order to begin distribution of the wealth that the people created but the corporations confiscated....to help people. This is just one part of the wealth transfer that has been prophesied in the Bible to come from the wicked and given to the righteous.

I am not trying to convince anyone....but don't sit back and say it must be a fairytale or that OPPT is not valid just because you are scared to move out of your comfort zone of being a slave to the system. There is a price for freedom..You have to stand up and act on it. Whether you accept it or NOT it has been done on your behalf.

If no one stands up and acts on it, the fraud will continue and the slavery system of debt and greed will continue. The more people that stand up and act, the faster will they realize that they have been undone because the people know and have responded.They are COUNTING ON THE SLAVE MENTALITY TO KEEP THE PEOPLE AS SHEEPLE in their slave system.
As Christians, yes, we are free spiritually in Christ, but we have been slaves to the system. God has provided a way and we are now free of the system "the beast" as some have called it. It is up to each person to seek the truth and act on it.

Blessings

Ann Bressington (Australian politician) says she has put the OPPT stuff past a retired corporate lawyer in Australia and he confirms the OPPT UCC FILINGS have legs, the question is whether the people will enforce it! (Courtesy Notices and invoices people! NOW). Also she says in the courts there are two sets of rules going on: the judicial run on UCC and lawyers run on statutes – hence why the people do not find remedy.

Posted by John MacHaffie at 6:07 AM
1 comment:

Anonymous March 4, 2013 at 7:41 AM

My offspring is 13.
I've taught here a lot about the system.
Try to give her a ticket for something bogus and you'll be shocked at her knowledge in the Creator, and with utmost honor.

As for OPPT, I taught here what I could about trustees. I don't know much but what I do know is they control property in a trust for the benefit of the beneficiary. The beneficiary does not have access to the property except through the trustee. So if the trustee was holding my money and it would benefit me to receive payments according to the trust, such that they drag out for years until I die; even if I want it all now, I'll have to wait for the doled out payments.
Ooops. I'm talking about Social Security...it has a trustee too.

Okay, okay, well a trustee is supposed to be responsible for paying the debts that are charged against the trust and if the trust goes insolvent, they are to liquidate all of it's assets.
Ooops. I'm talking about a Trustee in bankruptcy.

See, this is just the same system of control packaged in an open form so that you can knowingly, willingly, and intentionally enjoin with the trust.

You don't have to sign anything to be part of a trust. You just be and do as a beneficiary and your paperwork, in the case of the article above, is managed by the trustee.

At what cost has this friend discharged $28,000?
Prior to the OPPT, she could have sent a validation of debt letter and gotten the same discharge of debt. If they took it to court, and if she knew the 'magic words', she could get it discharged there.

I mean, they gave you credit and want real energy labor in return. It takes nothing to say 'you have credit'. That's what we have been purchasing our cars with. Someone looks to see if you'll work to pay off the credits and give you a credit score on your willingness to play the game.

Now this lady, if the trustees decide to liquidate her assets, they don't need a separate bankruptcy contract to hire them as trustee. They are already in control over her property.

Everything is a good deal until it's been in the light long enough to see what it really is.
The markets rose when the Fed res act was initially passed. They had the money, they could increase the activity in the market.

They have the money now. With a major foreclosure you'd think the people holding all our money and the corporations manipulating the market would sell off to get as much assets as they could before they were liquidated.

Not.
Ask yourself, isn't one success story the same as one successful case against a foreclosure, one successful athlete who makes it into the professional league? One actress who makes it big time for about 5 years straight. It's the same system of control with different controller.

The Creator in me, will be and do without having a trustee as a God before me.
"Follow the Money"
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

She sent a letter referencing the OPPT UCC filings to her credit card co. stating basically that she had no debt and that they were foreclosed upon.
Not only that , the credit card co. called her, SPECIFYING that they were not calling to collect any money, they just wanted to know if the account was opened fraudulently by someone else or if it was opened by her because she had mentioned fraud.
Reading between the lines, I suspect whoever handled this woman's letter interpreted it to mean that she was reporting a identity theft issue. And for all I know, she may have purposely crafted her letter to make it appear she was contesting the charges under that scenario. I think in time that this situation will raise its ugly head when the creditor realizes that there were no fraud issues and come after her again.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

The other possibility I read into it was that she was on some sort of payment plan through a third party and now has either filed bankruptcy or defaulted. IF she defaulted, in three or four years, look for the Tax Court case where she contests the receipt of COD income. Of course, if she is otherwise insolvent, no problem.
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or, just as with the rest of McHalfwit's fantasies, he just made it all up out of whole cloth. I begin to wonder if he can even distinguish fact from fiction anymore, as he certainly doesn't give any evidence of it.

The other supposition, is equally probable, that the CC company took whatever the gibberish was she sent them as a claim of fraud or identity theft and acted on it according to the regulation requirements, and when they investigate, or someone who can read actually looks at the nonsense, she will be right back where she started from, only worse.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

That great collection of legal scholars knows as David Merrill's Saving to Suitors club will soon be delivering great legal opnions on the OPPT, because one of their learned members has just started a thread in order to solicit opinions on this magic legal bullet.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Heavily edited 'cause it was so long. The original was in Italian?

THE ONE PEOPLE'S PUBLIC TRUST IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE:
One People's Public Trust Italia · 16 hours ago ·

EVERY CITIZEN OF EARTH IS NOW DEBT FREE AND ALL CURRENT CURRENCIES ARE NOW WORTHLESS!!!

Riceviamo questo comunicato e lo riportiamo nella sua forma originale.

PLEASE AVOID PANIC

ALTHOUGH YOUR METHODS OF EXCHANGE ARE TO UNDERGO SOME CHANGES, REST ASSURED THAT ALL YOUR BASIC NEEDS ARE ALREADY MET.

FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD YOU DO NOT NEED MONEY TO GET THE THINGS YOU NEED! WE ARE PROVIDING YOU WITH A LIBERTY CARD. IT LOOKS LIKE THE CREDIT CARDS YOU ARE ACCUSTOMED TO AND WILL ACT AS TEMPORARY CURRENCY WHILE EACH COMMUNITY DECIDES ON ITS OWN NEW SYSTEM OF EXCHANGE.

"THE PEOPLE"(COLLECTIVELY) WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO DISCUSS AND DECIDE ON NEW METHODS OF EXCHANGE BUT IN THE MEANTIME YOU WILL NOT GO WITHOUT ANY OF THE NECESSITIES OF LIFE.

YOU NEED TO BE AWARE THAT THE ONE PEOPLE'S PUBLIC TRUST HAS SECURED, FOR "THE PEOPLE", THE FULL VALUE OF ALL THE EARTHS PRESCIOUS GEMS AND METALS. THESE RESOURCES HAVE ALWAYS RIGHTFULLY BELONGED TO "THE PEOPLE" BUT THEY WERE STOLEN FROM US. AS OF NOW, THEY HAVE ALL BEEN RETURNED! IN TIME, WE WILL WORK TOGETHER TO DETERMINE HOW WE WILL CHOOSE TO MANAGE THEM.

PLEASE BE AWARE: By "BASIC NEED" we mean.... safe, healthy and clean food, air, water, clothing, energy, transportation, communication, housing, healing, education and spiritual sustenance.

If anyone goes without any of these things, it is by their own free will choice or by simple ignorance of the fact that it is available to them. Please take it upon yourself to take extra packets out to anyone you know who cannot make their way to pick up their own. Ask every new person you meet, for at least the next year, if they are aware of these changes. This is important because there are people living in remote places who may not get this info, unless we take it upon ourselves to seek them out and inform them. If you know of such a person please consider it to be your personal responsibility to get one of the info packets to them.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, NO PERSON ON EARTH SHALL GO HUNGRY

If you have been hungry, you are now fed at no cost to yourself. For the first year we will be somewhat dependent on current food stores and it would be a good idea for everyone to share and conserve what is available. Even though these are not the healthiest for us those foods will quickly be phased out. Greenhouses, farms, individual residences and public and private lands will become utilized for the growing of safe and healthy foods. There is never again a cost for food for anyone. However, all individuals are encouraged to contribute time and energy to the food supply system, as a way to honor the gift you've been given. ... All poverty and starvation ends today! As you read this, healthy food is in route to every needy place around the globe.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, NO PERSON ON EARTH SHALL BE HOMELESS

If you have been homeless, you are now given a home that has been vacant abandoned and foreclosed upon, for at least a year. It is a home of your own choosing, anywhere in the world that you wish to live. If you live in an unsafe home right now, you are free and encouraged to find a new place. There are more empty homes and apartments out there than there are people to fill them. Go find one and move into it. The utilities will be turned on as soon as possible, after you call for service. Please be patient as you can be sure there will be lots of calls and also the possibility that we may be shorthanded on people who know how to do the job. This will depend on how many utility workers choose to stay during the transition. ... If you already have a home but would like to move just put a "House Available" sign in the front yard and then start looking for others who have posted the same. When you find a house you want to move to, move as soon as it becomes vacant.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, EDUCATION IS FREE AND AVAILABLE TO ALL

If you have been struggling to put children through college or to pay student loans, you are now completely free of all education related debt. If you have ever wished to spend your life just being a student, you are now free to Be and DO just that. From this moment forward (TRUTHFUL) education (FREE OF MIND CONTROL PROGRAMING) is available to all people at no cost. Obviously there will be a period of adjustment while teachers are re-trained to teach the whole truth ...

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, YOU ARE FREE TO MAKE YOUR HOBBIES AND TALENTS INTO PROFESSIONS
FROM THIS MOMENT ON, HEALTHCARE IS FREE AND AVAILABLE TO ALL
FROM THIS MOMENT ON, ENERGY FOR HEAT AND ELECTRICITY IS FREE TO ALL

If you are an inventor or a scientist who has discovered free energy technology or who wishes to work in this arena, you are now free and encouraged to lend your energy, or share your inventions, and ideas without reservation. ... Gasoline will continue to be available, only for the running of vehicles and will be phased out at the end of 2 years. By then, conversion packages will be installed on all cars to convert them to free energy technology, at no cost to you. Transportation and all associated costs fall under "basic needs".

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, HEMP IS TO BE GROWN, UTILIZED AND REVERED AS THE SACRED, HEALING PLANT THAT IT IS

...Many of our present manufacturing facilities will be converted in ways that utilize some part of the hemp plant or for the manufacturing of hemp products. This plant is the antigen to everything that ails humanity, and the earth, on all levels of our being. It is sacred and will forever, from now on, be treated as such. Seed suppliers are listed in your info packet.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, WAR CEASES TO EXIST

From this moment forward WAR IS OVER! ALL WAR ENDS NOW! LAY DOWN YOUR WEAPONS!!! ANNOUNCE TO EVERYONE IN EARSHOT THAT THE WAR IS OVER AND GO SHAKE HANDS WITH, OR HUG, THE OPPOSITION SOLDIER NEAREST YOU. (It's probably best to wait until you know that they are receptive and their weapons are down as well.). ...

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, MOST PRISONS BEGIN TO BE PHASED OUT

All currently incarcerated, non-violent, criminals are to be released, beginning immediately, and are immediately entitled to have all their basic needs met, ...

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, THE ONLY GOVERNING LAWS ARE COMMON LAW AND THE LAW OF ONE

All law on Earth NOW converts back to Common Law and The Law Of One. What this means, in simplistic terms, is that there is no authority over you, except for that of your Creator. The Law of One is that WE ARE ALL ONE. Each and every one of us is an intricate part of the Whole Creation... the ONE. Common Law, simply put, means that no infraction can be brought against you unless it can be proven that you have done harm to another or their property. From this point forward each individual comes into full liability for every action they take and decision they make and governs themselves within these simple parameters. Given that all people now share freely in all the resources of the planet and every basic need is fully met, we imagine that crime rates will sharply decrease, or completely cease to exist.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, ALL BANKS AND BUSINESSES, WITHIN THE CORRUPT FINANCIAL SECTOR CEASE TO EXIST

Since the financial sector is corrupt beyond repair, it is now completely foreclosed upon and all buildings, as well as their contents and technology are secured for use by "The People" The infrastructure, which was in place to support the corrupt banking system, is now undergoing a transition to make it useful within the new system. Details about that are available within your info packets. The info packets will be distributed from your county courthouses....

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, ALL EXISTING GOVERNMENTS AND COURTS, CEASE TO EXIST

Since all governments and courts exist for no other reason than to act as the thug arm money collectors for the banking cartel, ALL COURTS AND GOVERNMENTS, NOW CEASE TO EXIST! All elected government officials, judges and lawyers, who chose their jobs out of a true passion to help the people; we hope you will choose to proceed to your county courthouses to begin working toward a new system of governance, which is truly of, by and for "The People". If you have taken your position for any other reason... for money.. for power... for control, you may head home now. You are relieved of your duties. Please be aware that there are reparations to be made to "The People" for malicious harm done to them by officials within the previous governments. If your actions and intentions, in the past, have been in any way harmful to the citizenry, whom you pledged to protect and serve, you will face the charges and the consequences of those actions. Leniency will be given to all who acted under duress and come forward willingly. More leniency will be given to those who disclose the truth and testify against the oppressors. FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD ALL GOVERNANCE AROUND THE WORLD IS OF, BY AND FOR "THE PEOPLE"!

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, ALL RFID CHIPPING AND SURVIELLANCE PROGRAMS ARE ABANDONED

If you have already been chipped, go to the hospital to have it removed, as soon as possible. All public surveillance systems, put in place by the powers that were, are to be dismantled and repurposed, beginning immediately. You are free people! We trust you to govern yourself by the principals of LOVE and within the parameters of The Law of One and Common Law.

FROM THIS MOMENT ON, NO PERSON ON EARTH NEEDS TO GO TO A JOB THEY DISLIKE

It is sure to have dawned on all of you, by now, that you no longer NEED to go to a job. No one is required to do any particular thing, from now on. Especially, anything they do not want to do. Do only what you choose, of your own free will, as long as it does no harm to others or their property. For some of you this will cause an instant panic. You are probably wondering; Who will clean my house? Who will pick up my trash? Where will I get my groceries? Who will cut my hair? What about medical care?

Please stay calm.

We clearly have a transition phase to work through here. Although it is true that many of the service related workers, we've come to rely on and take for granted, will probably choose to do something different with their time, there are actually people within those professions who do what they do because they like doing it. And you can bet they are going to like doing it even more when they have no financial issues getting in the way of doing business. We are hopeful that they will still be there to take care of us, at least throughout the transition period or even just long enough to train their own replacement. It has to be their free will choice to do so though! Free will has to be taken without guilt, force or obligation.

We have great confidence that there are great numbers of you, who are able to govern yourselves for the Highest Good of All and who will step up to fill any void that you see and feel able to fill. By this example you will inspire others to do the same. We would like it if all of you chose to look at this as an opportunity to try your hand at lots of new things. There are no limitations. Try everything, until you discover your passion and then follow that on to bliss! We have worked it all out for you. Every one of you is now free and every basic need is met. We trust that you will honor this gift by governing yourself according to what is for the Highest Good of ALL. It is going to take some time for us to get all the details worked out amongst us. We hope you will all choose to be patient, generous, faithful, compassionate, helpful and kind, while we go through this transition.

BUT WHOSE GOING TO DO THE NASTY JOBS?

As far as the really nasty jobs go, we have been examining a system whereby each citizen can volunteer to pitch in and rotate through those jobs. We think that, with enough co-operation, no one would have to do any of those jobs, for more than one week per year, in order to see that everything essential, to the well-being of our communities, will still get done. ...

FROM THIS MOMENT FORWARD WE PROCLAIM LOVE TO BE THE RULING PRINCIPAL ON THIS PLANET! SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO LIVE BY ANY OTHER, IT IS YOUR FREE WILL CHOICE TO LEAVE! There are other planets that have not evolved beyond duality. Should you still need the dualistic paradigm for your evolutionary process, we will be happy to send you off to one of them, as long as they are willing to accept you. What is absolutely sure is that anyone vibrating below the frequency of LOVE is not going to feel comfortable here. You will find it necessary to either raise your vibrational level or leave this planet. You can raise your vibrational level, if your intentions are honorable and true. Should you choose to go, please know that you go with our Love, gratitude and complete forgiveness. We understand now that you chose to be the darkness so that we could BE THE LIGHT! We Love you and release you with good will.

We acknowledge that this is a lot of information so although we could go on and on we are choosing to stop for now. ... There are many people among you who have been preparing for this event for quite some time. This is the "we" mentioned throughout this announcement. They are not your rulers or enforcers. They are simply "The People" just like you. They will be making themselves known to you so they can assist you and help answer your questions.

PLEASE APPROACH THIS OCCASSION WITH JOY! DANCE, SING AND CELEBRATE, FOR IT IS TRULY A JOYOUS OCCASSION!

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:16 AM 0 comments
"Follow the Money"
ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Clearly this is a scam of some sort but what is their angle? They don't seem to be asking for money or did I miss that. Overall they're just creepy weird and I guess they will need to jetison me to another planet because I doubt I am vibrating on their specific level of love.
notorial dissent

What I find hard to believe is that anyone had the patience, or need to translate that dreck in to Italian. That had to be painfully excruciating work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
LightinDarkness
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by LightinDarkness »

ashlynne39 wrote:Clearly this is a scam of some sort but what is their angle? They don't seem to be asking for money or did I miss that. Overall they're just creepy weird and I guess they will need to jetison me to another planet because I doubt I am vibrating on their specific level of love.
I've been listening to their weekly "OPPT-IN" propaganda calls when I am exceedingly bored, and I think the angle here is new age internet fame. Its true, they don't ask for money, except for occasionally when they report on some idiot trying the gibberish legal notices associated with the OPPT finds themselves in jail (somehow the police are not amused!). Those cases, by the way, are never taken as evidence that the OPPT is completely made up. The "trustees" (at least one is always on these calls) simply explain it away is that the police are in violation of UCC and are refusing to acknowledge the magic.

A lot of the propaganda surrounding the OPPT is very much standard new age fare - Heather in particular keeps reminding the flock following her that they are now all free from "slavery systems" and free to "BE" ("BEING" is a big buzz word for this cult) and "DO". Its actually kind of hilarious/sad in the most tragic way, as on these calls all you get is a endless stream of people asking insanely detailed questions on how to use the OPPT UCC magical paperwork to get out of their debts/criminal charges/just about anything. Meanwhile, all the answers given from the gurus are all very much new age stuff about how you have to recognize that you are FREE and that YOU EXIST AT ONE WITH THE CREATOR. Its not surprising really that this sort of insanity would attract people just looking to get out of their obligations. But the contrast between the new age propaganda about how everything is supposed to be utopia now (remember, all corporations/governments have been foreclosed on for months!) and the calls from people asking how to get out of their credit card bills is amazing.

As always, the sheer stupidity of the believers really just floors me to - supposedly all your bills have been paid for since December 25, 2012 and all "slavery systems" (AKA things you dont like/have to pay for) are "foreclosed" upon and have no power over you. We all are supposed to now exist in a magical land of UCC unicorns and BEING with the CREATOR, free from the shackles of the man. Yet...nothing has changed. That doesn't seem to have dawned on any of them.
LightinDarkness

The OPPT true believers are also now all rejoicing over rumors of "successes" using the magical UCC paperwork (again its not clear why the magical UCC paperwork is needed when were all in a utopia free from slavery systems for 3 months now, but whatever). Whats hilarious is that its so obvious what is going on with the reported "successes." One faithful OPPT believer recently called in to the weekly shows to reveal that she had sent the magical UCC paperwork to her credit card company, whom she owes $28,000. The credit card company contacted her back and asked her if the account or charges had been opened via fraudulent means, to which she told them yes they were the fraud (oh those evil bankers, forcing her to charge up that 28k at gun point!). They bank then told her that they would charge it off but it would ruin her credit, which she declared she didn't care about because as you all know we are living in UCC paradise thanks to OPPT.

So what REALLY happened? She sent the legal gibberish to her bank, the bank can't make heads or tails of it because it is gibberish after all...but they do see the word fraud in there. So they contact her to make sure it was opened in fraud and that the charges were valid. She confirms and tells them shes not paying. The bank tells her failure to pay will result in the debt eventually being charged off and destroying her credit.

That this is a "success" is amazing, since you could have done the same thing by just refusing to pay the bill. Its obvious that the UCC magical paperwork did nothing...
vkey08

Post by vkey08 »

Wrong person (edit)

It goes even further than all of that magical UCC stuff for them I'm noticing, I've been keeping tight tabs on this one on ATS, and have been looking into all the "successes and failures" in an attempt to keep the scammers at bay, and have noticed one major component to all of this.

Heather, and her other mouthpieces STILL keep talking about free currency for everyone. In her latest little blurbish radio program, she talks about how she has to open the 'treasury" this week do that everyone can access their "value" , now in the same breath, she's also (or at least her mouthpieces) are asking for donations and the like to help people like Patrick Cody Morgan, and Kenneth Leaming, both of whom, cited the OPPT paperwork as reasons they shouldn't be convicted of crimes, and of course they are innocent (isn't everyone in jail these days?)

The doublespeak and esoteric nature of it all is amazing. They are not only appealing to the Redemption crowd (It's stated several times that Heather is well vetted by them, along with her original cohort Charles Miller) but also all of the dissapointed after Dec 21'st came and went with no big BANG crowd. A lot of talk of Ascension and Being saved by Aliens and Disclosure are being flitted about, as well as the whole 5D world thing.. So we're left with a movement/cult that is totally off the rails, a bunch of people lapping it up like it were candied water, and a lot of us sitting back and going HUH?

i asked this question on ATS, and I will ask it here, how long does everyone think they can keep this all up without it totally falling apart on them and their faithful, turning on them (it's already happening, people are complaining about the shows staying on script and not allowing tougher questions)

And how long before Heather can't ever come back from her "business trip" to Morocco.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

i asked this question on ATS, and I will ask it here, how long does everyone think they can keep this all up without it totally falling apart on them and their faithful, turning on them (it's already happening, people are complaining about the shows staying on script and not allowing tougher questions)
NEVER underestimate stupid, this has got a good 20 years in it.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Gregg wrote:
NEVER underestimate stupid, this has got a good 20 years in it.
Dove started her NESARA scam in 2000 and kept it going until her death in 2010. She still had devoted followers right until the end. I was one of them because it was so fascinating how she created her own alternate reality and suckered people into it. She was a master who could seamlessly change direction in an instant if her story became inconveniently close to verifiable. Blessed St. Germain? Fleets of Pleiadian spaceships orbiting the earth? They all fit into her worldview.

A sample from her January 6, 2006, daily bulletin to give an idea of the BS she was peddling;

FACT: There are over 800 death/concentration camps in the USA. Most
of these camps were built in the 1990s. There were 107,000 (One
Hundred Seven Thousand) three-tier railroad cars which have 143 sets
of manacles to hold 143 prisoners in each car which were built in the
early 1990s by Gunderson Steel Fabricators of Portland, Oregon. These
107,000 prisoner railroad cars can carry over 15 MILLION Americans to
the death camps at one time. Do the math: 107,000 x 143 =
15,301,000. You may download a file named: “US Concentration Camps &
Railroad Cars - 401 KB” from
(note - dead link to nesara.us) which contains many
pictures of death camps and the prisoner three-tier railroad cars and
LOCATIONS of many of the death/concentration camps in the USA.

If idiots could believe that then One Peoples Public Trust can find suckers forever.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
flyswattter

Post by flyswattter »

Of course it is a scam. Took 2 minutes to find that out- Heather is a BARfly. Anyone that would think an attorney would do something altruistic is deluded, and all these jackasses that think filling out UCC paperwork will somehow "get them out of the system by using the system..." well, hope you like jail, because that is where you will go. After receiving "re-presentation" by one of the same BARflies.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Another Prosperity Fund Scam "The One Peoples Public Tru

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

"BUT WHOSE GOING TO DO THE NASTY JOBS?"

"As far as the really nasty jobs go, we have been examining a system whereby each citizen can volunteer to pitch in and rotate through those jobs. We think that, with enough co-operation, no one would have to do any of those jobs, for more than one week per year, in order to see that everything essential, to the well-being of our communities, will still get done...."

I keep on coming back to this; and I keep on imagining someone sitting in an office somewhere and thinking something like "oh, boy -- next week I get to go and shovel elephant manure at the zoo."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
LightinDarkness

I am sure you have all have been sitting on the edge of your seats and are desperate to hear about whats next for OPPT and when you all can expect your $10 billion in gold bullion to arrive. Well, we have BREAKING NEWS from the OPPT crackpots, er trustees:

We Have Crossed the Energetic Threshold From Limitation and Separation Into The Absolute Truth of Unity and Abundance.
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/freedomrei ... 18/oppt-in

Yes, it appears as though our New Age ascendance has begun. Whats that, you still want to know why you haven't gotten your $10 billion in gold bullion and why the judge laughed at you when you filled your OPPT UCC paperwork in your tax protestor case? Stop asking small questions. Just BE and DO. The CREATOR is with us now and we are all one in new age, hippie paradise. Those slavery systems (also known as any debt you've gotten yourself into that you don't want to pay) are all GONE! Just ignore the police/judge/etc. when they tell you that you still owe someone money. They clearly haven't gotten around to reading the UCC filings yets.
notorial dissent

So then we can then safely say they have taken up residence in Cloud Cuckoo land???
OPT whacko wrote:Just ignore the police/judge/etc. when they tell you that you still owe someone money. They clearly haven't gotten around to reading the UCC filings yets.
Yeah, go right ahead, I'm sure that'll work, just like it has for every other whack job that's tried it.