Hillary Arrested

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Hillary Arrested

Post by Deep Knight »

The banner on MacHaffie's site used to tell us to get ready for the RV or Disclosure or Release. Now it says:

HILLARY CLINTON UNDER ARREST
As reported by Heneghan and others, Hillary Clinton is under House Arrest for financial treason.

I can't find any "others" who aren't just copying Heneghan (so the meanies who don't believe this won't count them as "confrimation"), but here's his unrebuttable evidence:

HIGH Treason Traitor
Hillary Rodham Clinton

UNITED States of America - As Wanta-Reagan-Mitterrand Protocols implementation remains imminent with an April 1st U.S. Supreme Court ordered deadline, it can now be reported that former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton has been placed under house arrest by the U.S. military on charges of financial treason.

On week ago Friday, the same day Jack Lew was sworn in as U.S. Treasury Secretary, sociopath Hillary attempted to illegally divert $1.7 TRILLION of U.S. Treasury funds to a secret CIA proprietary account in the People's Republic of China.

Both Chelsea Clinton (Hillary's daughter) and former Citibank CEO and Clinton era Treasury Secretary Robert Rubin have power of attorney over the account.

Reference: Chelsea Clinton just the other day purchased a $10.5 MILLION apartment in New York City.

Note: The illegal THEFT of U.S. Treasury funds was enabled by the Dallas, Texas branch of the German Nazi Bush Crime Family controlled Commerzbank.

Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas President Richard Fisher became aware of this treasonous grand larceny and notified Federal Reserve Chairman Bernard Bernanke and sent criminal referrals to the U.S. FBI, the U.S. Treasury and U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder.

But hasn't she already been arrested?

Hillary Clinton Arrested following Rebuke by Pentagon, more Arrests Rumored
March 9, 2013
by Dood Abides

New York Senator and Democratic Presidential Candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton is taken into custody prior to a Washington campaign appearance

Washington, DC (APE) - Roughly 3000 campaign supporters and well-wishers were disappointed late yesterday, as New York Senator Hillary Clinton was taken into custody prior to a scheduled appearance. Although details are sketchy at present, the senator appears to have been arrested on the strength of a complaint from the Pentagon yesterday that her growing outspoken criticism of the Iraq war was beginning to endanger the overall mission. Rumors circulated late last night that other arrests were expected later today.
Clinton was arrested after a letter to her from Undersecretary of Defense Eric Edelman was made public. In the letter Edelman states, "Premature and public discussion of the withdrawal of U.S. forces from Iraq reinforces enemy propaganda that the United States will abandon its allies in Iraq, much as we are perceived to have done in Vietnam, Lebanon and Somalia." He added that "such talk understandably unnerves the very same Iraqi allies we are asking to assume enormous personal risks."

"People are going to have to understand that the surge, for the last six months, has been in a delicate opening stage, and will continue to be so until such point in time that commanders on the ground deem that enough progress has been made to declare the surge fully operational with any chance for success," stated White House press secretary Tony Snow. "We are at war, plain and simple, and this administration will not allow America to lose this one, like others in the past, as a result of a very few misguided individuals. This is the battle of the bilge... er, bulge , and were all going to have to suck it up and push on through for our troops. I'm sure the senator didn't mean to intentionally catapult propaganda, but the end results are the same."

A spokesman for former President Bill Clinton stated that he had spoken with his wife, and that she was currently being detained in an undisclosed location. The spokesperson stated that the former president was anticipating being questioned later today and intended to fully cooperate with authorities.

Justice Department officials refused to discuss rumors that a number of high-level arrests of other individuals was pending for later today.

A Bush administration insider stated that the president seems to have found a new sense of confidence and purpose on the heels of a number of recent legal victories, including the dismissal of the civil suit against the administration by leaked undercover CIA operative Valerie Plame. The White House further today stated that the Justice Department would not respond to future requests from Congress in regards to enforcement of subpoenas for testimony from administration officials, citing the need to enforce the concept of "the unitary executive privilege", particularly during wartime.

This was dated 2013, and it had Tony Snow as press secretary? From an andministration that's been over for 4+ years and who died in 2008? I know the folks who post a GodLikeProductions aren't the sharpest sheds in a tool, but can't they read a calendar?
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: Hillary Arrested

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Financial treason? Arrest by the U.S. military?

Have these people ever read the United Stated Constitution? Inquiring minds want to know. :thinking: :thinking: :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Post by JamesVincent »

I ran into http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/20 ... 97608.html the other day and tried to PM it to you DK and it wont send for some reason. I like this disclaimer:
(Editors Note: Beforeitsnews is unable to confirm nor deny this report.)
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Checking the news services, yesterday (Monday, March 18th), Hillary Clinton came out in favor of same-sex marriage. The newspapers did not report that she made her announcement from a jail cell.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote: I know the folks who post a GodLikeProductions aren't the sharpest sheds in a tool, but can't they read a calendar?
I'm sorry, in all this long time, have you seen any evidence to the contrary??? They certainly have no discrimination between fantasy and absolute hooey.

And I certainly wasn't aware that High Treason, financial treason, and treasonous grand larceny were even scheduled crimes under US statute, the things you miss out on when you don't read things like Rumor Mill news!!!
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

notorial dissent wrote:
Deep Knight wrote: I know the folks who post a GodLikeProductions aren't the sharpest sheds in a tool, but can't they read a calendar?
I'm sorry, in all this long time, have you seen any evidence to the contrary??? They certainly have no discrimination between fantasy and absolute hooey.

And I certainly wasn't aware that High Treason, financial treason, and treasonous grand larceny were even scheduled crimes under US statute, the things you miss out on when you don't read things like Rumor Mill news!!!
Treasonous Breach of Promise?
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Deep Knight wrote:Treasonous Breach of Promise?
Sure why not.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

Is this for real? Hillary Clinton arrested? I did not think politicians could be arrested while in office serving our country.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sparky2 wrote:Is this for real? Hillary Clinton arrested? I did not think politicians could be arrested while in office serving our country.
Yes, politicians can be arrested while in office; but no, this story is NOT for real. John MacHaffie is committed to telling the truth the same way that the Miami Heat are committed to becoming the best hockey team in the NHL.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

Thanks-for answering. I'm glad to know that politicians CAN be arrested while in office because if he/she is arrested, he/she is not "serving" our country unless of course it is a false arrest,based on trumped up charges.Still, I thought at least some politicians had some sort of immunity from being arrested while sitting in session or something to that effect. I understood that when he/she returned to their home base, that's where he/she could be arrested. Heck,I don't know.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sparky2 wrote:Thanks-for answering. I'm glad to know that politicians CAN be arrested while in office because if he/she is arrested, he/she is not "serving" our country unless of course it is a false arrest,based on trumped up charges.Still, I thought at least some politicians had some sort of immunity from being arrested while sitting in session or something to that effect. I understood that when he/she returned to their home base, that's where he/she could be arrested. Heck,I don't know.
I believe that such immunity as exists applies only to members of Congress, while it's in session. The Constitution can explain, further, better than I can.
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

pottapaug,
Thanks again,
@>The Constitution can explain, further, better than I can.
The problem for me is, the power given to Congress as to creating/making all laws "necessary & proper" in Article 1 has been changed to creating & enforcing via appropriate legislation,the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution beginning with the 13th Amendment.If you disagree, why is it that the "power clauses" in the Amendments, beginning with the 13th say,This article shall be "enforced via appropriate legislation" instead of "necessary & proper?" Actually, I still do not understand WHY any additional power clause was/is needed when as best as I can understand, Article 1, as pertains to Congress & the powers granted should be sufficient,"make ALL laws necessary & proper...." WHY is it important to say additionally, This amendment shall be enforced via appropriate legislation when Congress was already granted the power to pass ALL laws necessary & proper? Seems to me we have two different Constitutions, at least to some degree.
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Sparky2 wrote:pottapaug,
Thanks again,
@>The Constitution can explain, further, better than I can.
The problem for me is, the power given to Congress as to creating/making all laws "necessary & proper" in Article 1 has been changed to creating & enforcing via appropriate legislation,the Amendments to the U.S. Constitution beginning with the 13th Amendment.If you disagree, why is it that the "power clauses" in the Amendments, beginning with the 13th say,This article shall be "enforced via appropriate legislation" instead of "necessary & proper?" Actually, I still do not understand WHY any additional power clause was/is needed when as best as I can understand, Article 1, as pertains to Congress & the powers granted should be sufficient,"make ALL laws necessary & proper...." WHY is it important to say additionally, This amendment shall be enforced via appropriate legislation when Congress was already granted the power to pass ALL laws necessary & proper? Seems to me we have two different Constitutions, at least to some degree.
I don't have the resources handy to respond; but perhaps the drafters of the Amendment saw the need for an explicit grant of power, or an emphasis of the existing power. At any rate, I don't see any effective distinction between "necessary and proper" or "enforced by appropriate legislation". MacHaffie and his ilk, on the other hand, can't see the forest for the trees, and they get bogged down in meaningless hair-splitting and word interpretation in situations like this, forgetting that their interpretations have never held any weight in court.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Sparky2 wrote:Is this for real? Hillary Clinton arrested? I did not think politicians could be arrested while in office serving our country.

The President cannot be arrested unless first impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate (which would mean he is the ex-President)

The rest of them are fair game.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gregg wrote:The President cannot be arrested unless first impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate (which would mean he is the ex-President)

Which is why we Illuminati have developed "secret hand signals" to communicate our status to Law Enforcement & The Courts so we don't get arrested and/or convicted. Try it the next time you're pulled over for speeding or first degree murder. Using your right hand, extend your thumb and place your index finger behind it. Now, put your ring finger through the hole made in step 1, entwining your pointer finger between it and your palm. Gently bend back your thumb, reverse your middle finger, and extract your pinky while closing your palm. Good so far? Then pull our the grooming finger and extend it while moving your whole hand back and forth. The last step is a bit painful until you get used to it, but seasoned Illuminati can do it easily and without resorting to pliers. I can't tell you how many scrapes this has saved me from, not to mention the money I've saved on bail, lawyers, and bribes.
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Deep Knight wrote:
Gregg wrote:The President cannot be arrested unless first impeached by the House and convicted by the Senate (which would mean he is the ex-President)

Which is why we Illuminati have developed "secret hand signals" to communicate our status to Law Enforcement & The Courts so we don't get arrested and/or convicted. Try it the next time you're pulled over for speeding or first degree murder. Using your right hand, extend your thumb and place your index finger behind it. Now, put your ring finger through the hole made in step 1, entwining your pointer finger between it and your palm. Gently bend back your thumb, reverse your middle finger, and extract your pinky while closing your palm. Good so far? Then pull our the grooming finger and extend it while moving your whole hand back and forth. The last step is a bit painful until you get used to it, but seasoned Illuminati can do it easily and without resorting to pliers. I can't tell you how many scrapes this has saved me from, not to mention the money I've saved on bail, lawyers, and bribes.
Sounds a great trick for picking up women in bars too. Guaranteed to grab their attention although they may respond by shifting down a few stools.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Deep Knight wrote:

Most of the time I am reassured to think that I'm the weirdest person in the room, and then you post something like that and I feel like just another poser.... :wink:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Sparky2

Post by Sparky2 »

@they may respond by shifting down a few stools,
or they may respond by slipping down a few tools too.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

Can someone please come here and help me untangle the fingers of my right hand. I think I may need to amputate