On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Thule »

" WATER DAM CAN HARNESS THE FORCE OF RUNNING WATER THEORETICALLY FOR ETERNITY AND ALWAYS GIVE US ENERGY WITHOUT ACCORDING TO PHYSICS TODAY RUNNING FROM A SOURCE OF ENERGY TO PRODUCE THIS "FORCE.""

Of course! Except that most sane people would consider running water a source of energy.

Rassy should stick to vague claims about daddys wunderbread, details are not his friends.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

FACING CHALLENGES OF THE UNKNOWN IN SCIENCE!
:brickwall:
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Thule wrote:" WATER DAM CAN HARNESS THE FORCE OF RUNNING WATER THEORETICALLY FOR ETERNITY AND ALWAYS GIVE US ENERGY WITHOUT ACCORDING TO PHYSICS TODAY RUNNING FROM A SOURCE OF ENERGY TO PRODUCE THIS "FORCE.""

Of course! Except that most sane people would consider running water a source of energy.

Rassy should stick to vague claims about daddys wunderbread, details are not his friends.
Ah, but you don't understand the National Institute For Inventors Martin Hunter Memorial rules for perpetual motion machines. You have to get energy out of them without them being plugged into an electric outlet, or having a hidden source of batteries or hydrocarbon fuel. So forget about running water, the streams feeding those turbines aren't on the grid and there's no gas tank or bank of D cells. Meets the test!
Gregg wrote:
FACING CHALLENGES OF THE UNKNOWN IN SCIENCE!
:brickwall:
Challenged by science, he fell face first into the unknown? Well, unknown to him before it got shoved up his nostrils, but we all smelled it more than a block away.
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

rogfulton if you just stop at Rassy doesn't grasp the concept, I think you will have pretty well summed up his entire pointless existence.

Well, at least now we know that Gassy Rassy is as incompetent in physics as he is at, well everything else, who'd a thunk it, aside from everyone who'd ever seen anything he wrote. Way to go Rassy all around fool, public joke and village idiot.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Ah, but you don't understand the National Institute For Inventors Martin Hunter Memorial rules for perpetual motion machines. You have to get energy out of them without them being plugged into an electric outlet, or having a hidden source of batteries or hydrocarbon fuel. So forget about running water, the streams feeding those turbines aren't on the grid and there's no gas tank or bank of D cells. Meets the test!
Oh yeah? Well what runs the pumps that feed the streams smarty pants?

:haha:
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

notorial dissent wrote:rogfulton if you just stop at Rassy doesn't grasp the concept, I think you will have pretty well summed up his entire pointless existence.

Well, at least now we know that Gassy Rassy is as incompetent in physics as he is at, well everything else, who'd a thunk it, aside from everyone who'd ever seen anything he wrote. Way to go Rassy all around fool, public joke and village idiot.
If your village idiot is this stupid, you need to get a better village.
notorial dissent

Would you want to be the village that had to claim Rassy?
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tuesday, March 24, 2015
QUOTING FROM CHRISTIAN AMERICA 1776 ONWARD. FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 24, 2015 - 5:17 PM

Once again, we can forget the religious material (since it neither fits this board's policies, makes any sense, or is the subject of this post), and get to Gassy Rassy blaming his bad spelling and grammar on those who mock him.

This report is under savage attack by apparently OBAMA BOYS so it cannot be written as originally planned. THEY DO NOT WANT YOU TO READ THE MASSIVE QUOTES OF EARLY CHRISTIAN LEADERS SHOWING THAT THIS NATION WAS FOUNDED TO BE A CHRISTIAN NATION AND THE GOVERNMENT TO BE AN OFFICIAL CHRISTIAN GOVERNMENT.
DUE TO HACKING TRICKS OF OBAMA FEDERAL OPERATIVES TRYING TO BLOCK THIS REPORT FROM BEING WRITTEN IN DICTATORIAL POLICY LIKE AN INTENDED AMERICAN HITLER IN THE WHITE HOUSE WHICH OBAMA THINKS THAT HE IS, I WOULD WIPE OUT THE SENTENCES ALREADY WRITTEN IF I TRIED TO CORRECT THEM BY SUCH AS MAKING A FEW SENTENCES SHORTER OR CHANGED IN WORDING. THIS IS A GAME BEING PLAYED BETWEEN OUR WOULD-BE GESTAPO OPERATIVES OF OBAMA AND I WRITING THIS REPORT AS BEST I CAN WITH A FEW COUNTER TRICKS SO THIS REPORT MINUS SOME KEY MATERIAL THAT WAS GOING TO BE IN IT EARLIER CAN GET OUT IN SMALLER AMOUNT OF MATERIAL BUT GET OUT REGARDLESS! OBAMA NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AS SOON AS POSSIBLE AS HE THINKS THAT HE MAY BE AN ARCH-CRIMINAL IN IT AND NOT FACE LEGAL CONSEQUENCES FOR MASSIVELY VIOLATING THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS IN THE PROCESS. ... A TELEVISION WEATHERMAN IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH WEATHER CONTROL BY FEDERAL TACTICS DONE UNDER OBAMA AUTHORITY AND OBAMA IS APPARENTLY ENGINEERING THE FIERCE DROUGHT IN CALIFORNIA AND OTHER WEATHER DISASTERS ACROSS AMERICA TO ENGINEER AMERICA TO COMING NATIONAL FAMINE WHICH SHOULD MAKE OBAMA DICTATOR OFFICIALLY OF AMERICA ONCE HE CAN PANIC THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO OPENLY ACCEPT HIM AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA. IT IS TIME TO YANK HIM FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AND PUT HIM ON TRIAL FOR HIGH TREASON AS THIS IS USING FEDERAL PERSONNEL AND RESOURCES FOR THE PURPOSE OF WARRING AGAINST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE FROM WASH., D.C. THE PROGRAM IS TOO EFFECTIVE AND WITH PROFESSIONAL CREDIBILITY SHOWS THE WEATHER TACTICS THAT OBAMA IS USING TO DRIVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE INTO SUBMISSION TO HIM AS THE PLANNED OFFICIAL DICTATOR OF AMERICA. IF THESE TACTICS ARE NOT STOPPED, THIS COULD DESTROY AMERICA AS A NATION. LET MEMBERS OF CONGRESS WATCH THE PROGRAM AT THIS LINK AND THEN ORDER THE FEDERAL MARSHALS TO ARREST OBAMA FOR HIGH TREASON AGAINST AMERICA! HE GOT CAUGHT IN THIS PROGRAM AND HIS TACTICS ARE THOSE PIONEERED EARLIER BY FEDERAL SOURCES SUCH AS C.I.A., ETC. ... I HAD A WITNESS WATCH IT AS OBAMA OPERATIVES WOULD WIPE OUT PORTIONS OF THIS REPORT AND MAKE IT LOOK ACCIDENTAL WHICH IT WAS NOT! WE APPRECIATE VERY MUCH ALL THE SUPPORT THAT YOU HAVE BEEN GIVING US! MONEY RAISED HELPS PASS FASTER THE OMNI LAW IN AMERICA. ONCE THE OMNI LAW IS PASSED, THE CORRUPTION AND TREASON GOING ON IN WASH.,D.C. IS GUARANTEED WILL TOTALLY STOP THEM LIKE THEY JUST RAN INTO A STONEWALL TO STOP THEM AND FAST!

PASS THIS REPORT AROUND ALL YOU CAN. OBAMA IS TRYING TO ENGINEER AMERICAN WEATHER BY FEDERAL TACTICS SO YOU CAN LATER FACE A NATIONAL FAMINE WHICH COULD KILL OFF MANY MILLIONS OF AMERICANS IF IT GOES THAT FAR! STOP HIM NOW BEFORE THIS MADMAN IN THE WHITE HOUSE MAKES IT TOO LATE TO STOP AMERICA FROM OBAMA CREATED FAMINE FOR THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT AMERICAN WHO STARTED OUT IN ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND THAT LED TO A BACKGROUND IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE AS EVENTS DEVELOPED. UNDERSTAND THAT OBAMA JUST TRIED TO ENGINEER AMERICA INTO FIGHTING A NUCLEAR WORLD WAR III WITH RUSSIA. THIS LUNATIC NEEDS TO BE REMOVED FROM THE WHITE HOUSE AS FAST AS POSSIBLE! THE LEGAL EVIDENCE IS ENOUGH TO HANG HIM UNDER LAW NOW!)
Posted by Freewill at 6:13 PM

What Gassy Rassy doesn't understand is that if I was to "hack" his writings I wouldn't go for confused, run-on sentences, but statements that would be direct insults. For example, noting the tiny size of his penis and the sophisticated microscopy needed to see it. And stock phrases like "ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES" and "my father's Vatican endorsed industrial food process" would never get by intact. Honest.
"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

May we request the favor that you do so? If we eliminate all of the references to his years in military school, his father's "Vatican endorsed" food process, his working with the top Einstein-approved economists, and a few other constantly appearing phrases, we might get something that is ALMOST readable (providing you're looking for a few laughs)
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Erasmus of America wrote: A TELEVISION WEATHERMAN IS VERY FAMILIAR WITH WEATHER CONTROL BY FEDERAL TACTICS DONE UNDER OBAMA AUTHORITY AND OBAMA IS APPARENTLY ENGINEERING THE FIERCE DROUGHT IN CALIFORNIA AND OTHER WEATHER DISASTERS ACROSS AMERICA TO ENGINEER AMERICA TO COMING NATIONAL FAMINE WHICH SHOULD MAKE OBAMA DICTATOR OFFICIALLY OF AMERICA ONCE HE CAN PANIC THE AMERICAN PEOPLE TO OPENLY ACCEPT HIM AS DICTATOR OF AMERICA.
Uh...didn't Rassy just a few days ago try to panic the American people into making him dictator by telling them that there was an asteroid/meteor heading our way and he wouldn't make make his Nazi technology available to save the world?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
notorial dissent

Other than the obvious that Rassy DOESN'T know how to use a computer, it now becomes obvious that he also can't work a simple, it would have to be for him, word processing program. I'm still impressed that he can do email, but then it was probably hard coded so that he couldn't mess with it, or else he has his mommy or some 5 year old do it for him. I still can't help wondering if he's using a Trash 80 or a COCO he salvaged from his salvage yard and is having to rely on whatever they came preloaded with.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Over on the NESARA News site, I just noticed the following invitation:

Would you like to attend a conference call with the inerim republic for America?

Boy, them NESARA people is well edjiccated....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

Noticed that did you? Like I said, the fRuSA brain trust is staggeringly amazing in its breadth and depth.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Rassy briefly dies and explains why the Jews weren't right with God (they're not right with Satan either, he's never forgiven Jesus for that "get thee behind me" remark). Finally, he jumps on the Alex Jones' Jade Helm bandwagon.

Friday, March 27, 2015
DEAD PEOPLE TESTIFY AFTER COMING ALIVE AGAIN! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - MARCH 27, 2015

... THIS REPORT CANNOT REPORT ON ALL THE SUPERNATURAL APPEARANCES IMPLYING THAT PEOPLE LIVE SOMEWHERE AFTER DEATH AND SOMETIMES ARE ALLOWED TO APPEAR TO THE LIVING WHO WERE CLOSE TO THEM IN LIFE. ... THESE TESTIMONIES BELOW OF OR ABOUT DEAD PEOPLE WHO CAME BACK ALIVE AGAIN ARE BASICALLY FROM PUBLIC RECORDS WHICH ARE FACTUAL AND NOT INVENTED FALSE ACCOUNTS. YOU CAN USE THE LINKS BELOW BY EITHER CLICKING ON THEM IF THAT WORKS FOR YOU. IF NOT, COPY THE LINKS AND THEN PASTE THEM TO CONNECT TO THE LISTED WEBSITE FOR EACH OF THE COLLECTIONS OF TESTIMONIES ABOUT THE HEREAFTER FROM DEAD PEOPLE WHO THEN CAME BACK ALIVE TO THE SHOCK OF PEOPLE AROUND THEM.

I ONCE BRIEFLY DIED WHEN A TEENAGER AND ON SUMMER VACATION FROM MILITARY SCHOOL. BEING SCIENTIFIC IN NATURE, I OBSERVED THE FACTORS ABOUT THE BODY, ETC. WHEN ACTUALLY DEAD. MANY YEARS LATER, I SHARED MY "SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATIONS" WITH DR. RICHARD EBY OF VICTORVILLE, CA WHO HAD BEEN DEAD FOR AROUND 18 HOURS OR SO IN A CHICAGO HOSPITAL AND THEN SCARED THE DAYLIGHTS OUT OF THE MEDICAL STAFF WHEN HE SUDDENLY BECAME ALIVE AGAIN! DR. EBY SAID THAT HE JUDGED THAT I HAD TO DIE FOR REAL AS MY SCIENTIFIC OBSERVATIONS ABOUT DEATH WHEN I WAS APPARENTLY DEAD WERE IDENTICAL TO HIS "MEDICAL OBSERVATIONS" AS A DOCTOR WHILE DEAD. HE SAID THAT HE HAD NEVER WRITTEN DOWN HIS MEDICAL OBSERVATIONS OF WHAT DEATH ACTUALLY WAS LIKE.

HE AND I BECAME GOOD FRIENDS AND HE WAS A VERY BRILLIANT MAN TO DEAL WITH. ... THE JEWS SUFFERED MUCH UNDER HITLER BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT RIGHT WITH GOD. IF THEY HAD BEEN RIGHT BEFORE GOD, THEN GOD WOULD NOT HAVE LET THEM SUFFER LIKE THEY DID UNDER THE NAZIS. DO NOT FOLLOW THE EXAMPLE OF HITLER. HE WAS A MURDERER AT HEART AND EVEN THOUGH THE JEWS WERE NOT RIGHT WITH GOD AT THIS TIME, STILL THE PERSON FOLLOWING THE EXAMPLE OF HITLER WOULD BE A MASS MURDERER IN THE EYES OF GOD AND DAMNED TO HELL FOR ALL ETERNITY WHO LOVED EVIL LIKE THIS INSTEAD OF GOOD. GOD HAD GIVEN SPECIAL GIFTS TO EVERY RACE, BUT WHEN RACES MASS INTERMARRY, THIS WEAKENS THE SPECIAL GIFTS THAT GOD HAS GIVEN TO EVERY UNIQUE RACE ON EARTH ... IT IS LIKE THE OLD HOLLYWOOD TRUE STORY OF THE HOLLYWOOD COWBOY STAR WHO WAS A TELEGRAPH OPERATOR BEFORE BECOMING A HOLLYWOOD COWBOY STAR. A LOCAL AD SAID THAT A COMPANY THERE NEEDED SOMEONE TO BECOME A TELEGRAPH OPERATOR FOR THEM. APPLICANTS CAME TO THE OFFICE FOR THE INTERVIEW. OFFICE FILLED WITH SMOKE OF THOSE SMOKING, ETC. WAITING TO BE CALLED FOR THE INTERVIEW. SUDDENLY THIS LATER HOLLYWOOD COWBOY STAR HEARS STATIC ON THE OFFICE INTERCOM IN MORRIS CODE, "WHOEVER HEARS THIS MESSAGE, COME TO THE INNER OFFICE AND THE JOB IS YOURS!" HE BEING THE ONLY ONE THERE PAYING ATTENTION TO DETAILS GOES IN TO THE INNER OFFICE AND WAS INSTANTLY HIRED FOR THE JOB.
LISTEN TO THE DEAD SHOWN IN THE LINKS BELOW AND THEN YOU WILL KNOW THAT WHAT YOU DO ON EARTH TODAY DECIDES WHERE YOU WILL LIVE ALL ETERNITY IN WHETHER SUCH AS HEAVEN OR ELSE HELL. THERE ARE CONSEQUENCES TO WHICH WAY YOU ACT IN LIFE!

YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT CHRISTIAN LEADER WHO BELIEVES IN REFORM BUT NOT REVOLUTION IN CHRISTIANITY. ...) P.S. BE A BRAVE CHRISTIAN IN AMERICA, NOT A COWARD! ... WHY DO YOU NOT STOP THE JADE HELM MILITARY EXERCISES FROM GOING ON IN AMERICA? THIS IS A PRACTICE RUN OR ELSE THE REAL THING TO SEE IF THEY CAN INFILTRATE YOUR COMMUNITIES AND PUT AMERICA UNDER MILITARY RULE IN AMERICA! YOU TELL THE MEMBERS OF CONGRESS AND STATE LEGISLATURES TO STOP THE JADE HELM EXERCISES BY CANCELLING THIS IMMEDIATELY. THE ONLY OBJECTIVE OF THIS MILITARY OPERATION IS TO SEE IF THEY CAN SET UP A MILITARY DICTATORSHIP IN AMERICA AND LEAVE YOU DEFENSELESS AGAINST THEM. HAVING SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES, I KNOW WHAT THIS MILITARY OPERATION IS FOR. AS ONE OF THEIR MILITARY MANUALS SAID, THE SOLDIERS WOULD BE ORDERED TO CONFISCATE YOUR FIREARMS AND KILL AMERICAN 'DISSIDENTS." THIS IS A TROJAN HORSE MILITARY OPERATION TO TAKE OVER AMERICA BEFORE YOU REALIZE THAT AMERICA IS NOW UNDER TOTAL MILITARY OCCUPATION. YOU LOSE YOUR NATIONAL GOVERNMENT IF THEY ARE ALLOWED TO CARRY THROUGH ON THE SO-CALLED JADE HELM EXERCISES NATIONALLY. THIS IS TO PUT AMERICA UNDER TOTAL MARTIAL LAW BEFORE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE REALIZE WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THEM.

Posted by Freewill at 6:56 PM

Listen to the dead at this link. http://relisten.net/grateful-dead/1972/ ... -you-rider
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy's not the only one who blames his computer failure on some vast conspiracy. It couldn't be the malware-infested websites they frequent to find these crazy articles, could it? I remember a comment on a Rassy post about "taking responsibility for your own actions," but silly me, that was talking about "them" not "us."

Monday, March 30, 2015
Freewill being attacked by bad guys

One think about having a blog like this is the cabals just love to try and crash your system often. Luckily I started out on the Comodore 64 back in 1982. No big sweat for me. I usually reformat at least once a month to take out the garbage. This time C: was targeted.... so I am redoing things and will not be posting much this evening until after My main machine is back up and running.

~Freewill
Posted by Freewill at 8:55 PM 0 comments

But enough of that, now for your dose of clap, er, Gassy Rassy! Nobody is known for not bluffing like Erasmus "I'm gonna sue the government for $800 trillion" of America!

Monday, March 30, 2015
SAVING AMERICA FROM NUCLEAR WORLD WAR III. STOP IT BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA! MARCH 30, 2015
SOMETIMES THE SURVIVAL OF A NATION DEPENDS UPON A HARD DECISION POLICY THAT ENEMIES KNOW THAT YOU ARE NOT BLUFFING ABOUT SO WILL NOT TRY TO DESTROY YOU. ... THE MOMENT WE HAVE THE AUTHORITY, WE WILL ORDER THE PENTAGON TO ARREST THOSE WHO WERE IN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE NATIONAL ELECTRICAL GRID SECURITY. THEN PUT THEM ON FAST TRIAL FOR HIGH TREASON, AND THEN SHOOT THEM BEFORE FIRING SQUADS FOR HIGH TREASON OR ELSE HANG THEM FROM THE GALLOWS.

200-300 MILLION AMERICANS COULD DIE IF WE ARE NOT THE TOUGHEST, MEANEST ENEMIES OF THOSE WHO ARE ENEMIES OF THE AMERICANS AND WANT TO KILL ALL THEY CAN. IF THESE TRAITORS IN WASH., D.C. KNOW THAT THEY HAVE FORFEITED THEIR OWN LIVES IF THEY TRY TO DESTROY AMERICA FROM WITHIN, THIS SHOULD MAKE THEM THINK TWICE ABOUT WHETHER TO KILL OFF AS MUCH OF AMERICA AS THEY CAN AND THINK THAT THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH. THEY ARE MERCENARIES AND NOT FANATICAL SUPPORTERS OF A CAUSE, AND FORFEITING THEIR OWN LIVES TO DO THIS IS A HIGHER PRICE THAN THEY WANT TO PAY FOR HIGH TREASON AGAINST AMERICA.

IF WE FIND CHINESE TANKS IN MEXICO OR OTHER FOREIGN SOLDIERS WHO ARE BEING BROUGHT TOGETHER FOR A PLANNED INVASION OF AMERICA, AS SOON AS WE HAVE PENTAGON ELEMENTS WORKING WITH US, WE WILL NUCLEAR ATTACK THESE FOREIGN MILITARY BASES IN MEXICO. UNFORTUNATELY FOR MEXICO, THESE NUCLEAR EXPLOSIONS WILL BE TOO STRONG AND SO MEXICO WILL BE ANNIHILATED IF AN ENEMY OF AMERICA WORKING FOR THE PLANNED INVASION AND WIPING OUT OF AMERICA AS A NATION. IF CANADA IS WORKING WITH ANY FOREIGN NATION FOR THE PLANNED ATTACK AND INVASION OF AMERICA, WE WILL BE FORCED TO NUCLEAR ATTACK LARGE PORTIONS OF CANADA AND WHO KNOWS HOW MUCH OF CANADA WILL SURVIVE SUCH MASSIVE NUCLEAR BOMBING? AS FOR RUSSIA, WE DOUBT THE REAL PUTIN WOULD WANT TO GO ALL THE WAY IN A NUCLEAR WAR AGAINST AMERICA. DOUBLES OF PUTIN HAVE BEEN SHOWN RAISING THE QUESTION WHERE THE REAL PUTIN IS AT NOW. WE THINK THAT WE CAN WORK WITH THE REAL PUTIN TO HEAD OFF A PENDING NUCLEAR WAR WITH RUSSIA. ... AS FOR CHINA, DON'T HAVE TANKS NOR SOLDIERS IN MEXICO OR CANADA AND SET TO BE USED AGAINST AMERICA. IF WE FIND ANY, WE WILL ANNIHILATE ALL OF CHINA WITH NO CHINESE LEFT ALIVE BY USE OF THE NUCLEAR WARFARE WEAPON SYSTEM OF THE MOSCOW INSTITUTE FOR NUCLEAR STUDIES CONCEPT THAT RUSSIAN GENERALS HAD JUDGED SO DEADLY AS NO NATION ON EARTH COULD SURVIVE SUCH A DEADLY FORM OF A NUCLEAR ATTACK ON THE NATION IT WAS USED AGAINST. AS FOR ISRAEL, FORGET YOUR INTENDED TRICKS TO START A BASIC WORLD WAR III. IF YOU TRY IT, THEN WE MAY WELL BE FORCED TO WIPE OUT ISRAEL RATHER THAN LET YOU START WORLD WAR III AND KILL OFF MOST TO NEARLY ALL OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH. ... IF NAMES HAVE MEANINGS, THEN PART OF MY NAME AT BIRTH MEANS IN BIBLE CODE "THE JUDGMENT OF GOD" AND I WAS TOLD IT ALSO MEANS "THE WRATH OF GOD." U.S. MILITARY ELEMENTS LOYAL TO AMERICA RALLY AROUND ME AS WE SET UP A NEW NATIONAL GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA TO REPLACE THE BENEDICT ARNOLD GOVERNMENT OF OBAMA IN WASH., D.C. I SPENT ELEVEN CALENDAR YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND MY MOTHER WAS ONCE RATED BY I.Q. TEST TO BE THE MOST BRILLIANT CHILD IN AMERICAN HISTORY UP TO THEN. ... ALSO, I PROBABLY KNOW WHERE WE CAN GET SOME SPARE NUCLEAR WEAPONS IF NEEDED FOR THE ANNIHILATION OF ALL NATIONS DECIDING TO BE THE ENEMY OF AMERICA AND OUT TO DESTROY IT. ...

Rassy is especially bloodthirsty today. Strangely enough, he later goes into his plans to prosecute Obama for killing off massive numbers of other peoples. Without a hint of irony. Is this guy clueless or what?

IF THINGS GET OUT OF HAND AND WE SUDDENLY FACE A WORLD NUCLEAR WAR DUE TO OBAMA AND THOSE BEHIND HIM, I INTEND TO SEE THE NWO SECRET LEADERS BEHIND THIS ALL ARRESTED AND THEN EXECUTED FOR HIGH TREASON AGAINST AMERICA AND PLANNING TO KILL OFF MOST OF THE HUMAN RACE ON EARTH IN MOST OR ALL OF THE NATIONS ON EARTH. BY THE WAY, FOR THE EVIL CABAL LEADERS THINKING THAT THEY CAN FLEE FROM ARREST, AN OLD U.S. MILITARY DOCTRINE IS THAT ANY FORTRESS ON EARTH CAN BE TAKEN BY MILITARY MEANS. YOUR HOLE IN THE GROUND CITIES, ETC. ARE UNDERGROUND FORTRESSES AND LIKELY FAR EASIER TO DESTROY THAN STANDARD FORTRESSES IN MILITARY HISTORY. THERE IS A MISTAKE IN MILITARY LOGIC TO UNDERGROUND CITIES AND YOU ARE SITTING DUCKS FOR DESTRUCTION IF THE AMERICANS AND WORLD COME AGAINST YOU TO DESTROY AND KILL OFF ALL OF YOU HIDING UNDERGROUND.

IF JADE HELM 15 EXERCISES ARE NOT CANCELLED, THEN WHEN THE NEW GOVERNMENT OF AMERICA IS IN POWER, WE WILL ANNIHILATE ALL NATIONS WHO SUPPLIED TROOPS OR WEAPONS FOR THIS PLANNED MILITARY INVASION AND CONQUEST BY OBAMA CREATING THE TROJAN HORSE FRONT TO SET THIS UP WHILE AMERICA SLEPT! AND ANYONE IN AMERICA WHO SERVED WITH THESE FOREIGN SOLDIERS IN THE ATTEMPTED OVERTHROW OF AMERICA FROM WITHIN, ALL AMERICANS INVOLVED WILL BE HUNTED DOWN AND QUICK TRIED AND THEN EXECUTED BEING QUITE WILLING TO KILL OFF MOST AMERICANS IN AMERICA IF ALLOWED TO.
AS FOR OBAMA WHO WOULD HAVE FORCED AMERICA TO DO ALL THIS WHICH IT WOULD NOT HAVE WANTED TO DO IN A MILLION YEARS, I WANT THE U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS SUSPENDED TOWARDS HIM AND THE TWENTY TOP LEADERS SUPPORTING HIM AND EXECUTE THEM BY THE FIERCEST MEANS OF EXECUTION SEEN IN HUMAN HISTORY SO THEIR PAIN IS PROLONGED AND WILDLY BEYOND HUMAN IMAGINATION. AS IT IS KNOWN THAT I MEAN WHAT I SAY, OBAMA MAY LOSE HIS TOP SUPPORTERS WHO FIGURE IT BETTER TO LIVE AND SURVIVE RATHER THAN FACE THE MOST BRUTAL EXECUTIONS MAYBE SEEN IN HUMAN HISTORY. THE ANCIENT ROMANS HAD SOME METHODS OF TORTURE WHICH WERE FAR WORSE TO SUFFER FROM THAN LATER NAZI IDEAS OF EXTREME TORTURE AND THEN DEATH. HOW STRANGE IT IS THAT FOR THE SURVIVAL OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE, I HAVE TO PROPOSE SUCH BRUTAL WARFARE AND MEANS OF EXECUTING ENEMIES WHEN I GREW UP AS A PACIFIST WHO BELIEVED THAT WE SHOULD LIVE BY REASON AND NOT BY VIOLENCE AND FORCE IN SOCIETY. I WAS NOT A COWARD, BUT WANTED TO LIVE IN A CIVILIZED SOCIETY WHERE BARBARIC CULTURE WAS NOT ALLOWED. I ALWAYS HAD TO BEAT UP THE BULLIES IN SCHOOL AND THEN THEY RESPECTED MY WISH NOT TO HAVE TO LIVE BY VIOLENCE AND FORCE IN SOCIETY.
YOURS FOR GOD AND COUNTRY, ERASMUS OF AMERICA (PEN NAME FOR THAT MAVERICK IN MILITARY INTELLIGENCE WHO SPENT ELEVEN YEARS IN MILITARY ACADEMIES AND EXPOSING THE TREASON AND CORRUPTION IN WASH., D.C. THE SECRET POWER ELITE ARE TRYING TO HIDE FROM YOU. THEY WANT NATIONAL DICTATORSHIP BY ANY TRICKS POSSIBLE WHEREAS WE PANIC THEM BY PROPOSING THAT YOU BACK PASSAGE OF THE OMNI LAW WHICH CHECKMATES THEM FROM TRYING TO OVERTHROW THE U.S. CONSTITUTION AND U.S. BILL OF RIGHTS AS THE REGULAR LAW OF AMERICA FOR GOVERNMENT TO OBEY. AS THOMAS JEFFERSON, SECRETARY OF STATE, WROTE TO PRESIDENT GEORGE WASHINGTON, ONLY IN THE CASE OF TOTAL THREAT TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE NATION COULD SURVIVAL BE CLAIMED AS A HIGHER LEGAL AUTHORITY FOR THE NATION THAN USUAL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW AND ONLY BRIEFLY WHILE THE SURVIVAL OF THE NATION WAS AT STAKE. OUR GOD-GIVEN LEGAL RIGHTS TO GOVERN GOVERNMENT WITH BY THE PEOPLE INCLUDED THE HIGHEST LEGAL AUTHORITY OF THE GOD-GIVEN RIGHT TO THE SURVIVAL OF THE PEOPLE AND NATION OF AMERICA.)
Posted by Freewill at 7:11 PM

Time for another one of those visits from the Secret Service where he blames his threats against the President on Deep Knight hacking his computer.
"Follow the Money"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

So Gassy Rassy is a pacifist, but yet spent eleven years (formerly eleven calendar years) in military academies? Hmmmmmm.... :thinking:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent

You know the advances in computers have been absolutely amazing, the maintenance of stupid and general incompetence in some people is beyond anything that modern technology can defend against. We have really wonderful firewall and virus shield and malware preventative software, but you have to have it installed, updated, and use it, and then quit visiting the super free porno sites, but that is another matter, and these technological geniuses can't seem to get that part.

I still say the eleven years Rassy spent in military school was in the 4th grade at one of the specialty "military" schools for recalcitrant and incorrigible boys that used to proliferate on the east coast. Once of these days I'm going to find the old magazines I had that advertised them, and there were a lot of them. Most of them were just warehouses for brats whose parents and no one else wanted to deal with, a la Rassy.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Gassy Rassy got two kinda mouthy responses from folks who don't like nuclear war.

Anonymous March 30, 2015 at 9:13 PM

Go watch the video on you tube called the report from Iron mountain, its how to save mankind without ANOTHER NUCLEAR WAR, Which we had in the ancient past. The controllers of the world see all of us a useless cattle to do with what they want. The report came out of the same think tanks as all the other forms of mind control did, tavis stock and all the rest. First they set out to destroy the envirement well they've don a good job at that dumb the people down and fill them with fear. Make every perversion legal , and take away all GUNS AND RIGHTS.. They are working on this now. It was supposed to be a secret but was released by a man involved. The report was done in the early 60's , its now called agenda 21 and no one is trying to stop it. Chemtrails and the gulf accident by BP was all part of it. The draught in california its all planned by the pyramid gang.

"Draught in California," is that the name of a bar?

Anonymous April 1, 2015 at 12:10 AM

Erasmus, How do you force someone like Putin into a Nuclear War? Obviously, you dont know Putin, and you certainly do not know Bible Prophecy.

NOWHERE in the Bible does it mention a Global Nuclear war, In fact, it says the very opposite, and if you think a nuclear blast is the only thing that can cause flesh to melt off of the body, then I am afraid, you dont know very much about Natural disasters.

The other thing that you neglect to note is that Europe will go under Russian Rule, kicking and screaming, but they will go, according to Daniel the Prophet Chapter 2...........and another thing that you avoid, are those 2 legs in the Image of Daniel are IRON..................ROME is IRON..........Those 10 toes in Daniels Image are the countries of EUROPE, and they are in bed with ROME...........VATICAN, These 10 Toes are a multiple number of Leaders in Europe, that you see switching from the US............to RUSSIA. The Number 10 in prophecy means.........a multiple.......,more than 10.

Russia is NOT planning an attack on America...........You wont even find that in the Bible, and if you think its because the Democrats are doing it by influencing the oil, your very wrong. Russia's economy is not totally based on Oil, she also has China to back her, and those that are aligning to her right now. she will also have the backing of Iraq, in the very near future.

Something that you are NOT aware of Erasmus, is that you will see your Vatican, move over to Russia, and if you know anything about the History of Rome, that Orthodox Church that Putin adheres to, is the 3rd Leg of the Vatican. That puts YOU in bed with Russia eh.

The Vatican's third leg? Is that the member that endorsed Rassy's father's miracle bread?
third leg

An unreliable appendage found on males of upright-walking species. More prolifent in warmer areas, especially in the native tribes of Africa, this appendage is not often used for mobility. The original third leg lost its foot in a shoe thousands of years ago and now all later third legs constantly search in shoes for the long-lost foot. The third leg becomes excited when it approaches the shoe found in between the legs of the female of the species. The leg pokes around the shoe looking for its lost foot, and culminates its search by spewing its tendons into the shoe, trying in a last-stitch effort to reconnect the foot.
You claim to know Bible Prophecy, I claim that you have NO idea about it, because if you did, you would believe Daniel, and John, from Revelation, because they both Claim, that your Church will set itself up, to overthrow countries........OUR countries, and that is exactly what they have done.......Its sits in DC dictating via the Jesuits and Democrats, it operates via Proxies, agents to do her bidding, and its signature is on the US 1 dollar Bill......IN LATIN! and it takes the biggest cut of the monies stolen from the people, via the Federal Reserve and IRS..

Rev 17 vs 4............... And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:

She is EUROPEAN............No other religion fits this description, other than the Vatican, Your church Erasmus........she has raped our countries with her agencies, she also sets the standards for all wars, but if you, for one moment think, that she will start a Nuclear War under the Democrats, against her own agent Putin, then you have NO understanding about the Bible or Prophecy.............None whatsoever!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Wednesday, April 1, 2015
WORLD BANK OF CAMELOT PROPOSED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA. - 3:21 PM

BANKING THEMES INCLUDE: BANK OF SCIENCE, TECHNOLOGY, AGRICULTURE AND TRADE NATIONAL AND WORLD - AND OTHER BANKING FIELDS ALSO - BRIEF OUTLINE - APRIL 1, 2015
WORLD BANK OF CAMELOT - THE BANK THE WORLD WILL TRUST WITH THEIR MONEY!

Let us build the basis for a WORLD BANK OF CAMELOT that overwhelms any other banking system in the world in the quality services it will offer its depositors versus other banks in the world. Many years ago I had worked as a teller with a financial institute in Wash., D.C. and studied savings and loan operations and banking operations with the American Savings And Loan Institute at the same time. This helped give me some practical in the field insight into both savings and loan and banking operations as to security issues to protect the accounts of customers, issues of how to provide profits for customers on their bank accounts and on a sound basis at the same time. I remember asking some leading questions while in class with this American Savings And Loan Institute as to what I saw as holes in the insuring of bank accounts in America. I was told that the situation I raised as a theoretical question in America could never happen. What I was told that could never happen in America has since happened in America exactly as I anticipated it could. ... Gradually I built up a list of mistakes of policy and law that Wash., D.C. made to hurt the American economy that I spotted by working in the affected fields. I spotted a major mistake in applied federal law ... For example, I found that Wash., D.C. was so corrupt, dumb, or maybe treasonable that they were practicing and pushing the national economic principle that Karl Marx told the Communists to push in their nations so they could bankrupt the capitalist nations in the end and Communism then take over the world as the stupid capitalist governments bankrupted their nations by practicing economic theories that the Communists made sound like part of free enterprise but actually was designed to bankrupt free enterprise in the world by the people being dumb enough to practice these Communist principles of how to bankrupt the capitalist nations in the world. ... I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe but wanted practical experience in major branches of economics and not just what would be taught in economic textbooks, etc. I studied to be a stock broker, was a manufacturer with my own manufacturing plant, did importing and exporting across the world, was a regional manager in the insurance field, owned a small movie studio, and did many other things that kept expanding my base of practical experience in what made national economics work right or else not right. I had spent eleven calender years in military academies which gained me access to secret military intelligence reports in economics not normally available to economists in America or other nations. I seemed to attract brilliant people as friends of mine and also they would have very smart and brilliant answers that would expand my base of knowledge of smart, practical economics principles and answers to run a national economy by. ... Russia has had just about enough and we are very close to a nuclear World War III with Russia now. We need to calm this situation down. Obama who is an idiot in military matters is not concerned whether he triggers off a nuclear World War III with Russia or not. A man in the White House who does not care if he gets 50% or more of America killed off in a nuclear World War III needs to be promptly yanked out of the White House and someone else put in there to replace him. ... Pass this report on. You don't think that the liberal news media is going to tell the American people the truth in important issues where the news media wants to deceive the American people over? You are not that naive we hope! Pass this report around! Pass the Omni Law and put such heat on politicians that they have to pass it and now or else kiss their entire political careers goodbye otherwise!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that economist who is not controlled by the power elite, but serves the American people instead! But since our economic principles are universal and so good in nature, soon the whole world will follow the American example and the entire world can become prosperous following the American economic example!)

Posted by Freewill at 7:06 PM
"Follow the Money"
rogfulton
Caveat Venditor
Location: No longer behind the satellite dish, second door along - in fact, not even in the same building.

Post by rogfulton »

Erasmus wrote:Many years ago I had worked as a teller with a financial institute in Wash., D.C. and studied savings and loan operations and banking operations with the American Savings And Loan Institute at the same time.
What a brain! :haha:
"No man is above the law and no man is below it; nor do we ask any man's permission when we require him to obey it. Obedience to the law is demanded as a right; not asked as a favor."
- President Theodore Roosevelt