On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Deep Knight

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Just ran across (ok,ok, it was pointed out to me) a facebook account that indicates we Canadians might just have a Erasmus wanna-be. His grandfather depth-charged a whale! Razzy has his father's Vatican Bread, Scotty has Grandad's Cetacean capers!

You Canadians will never learn. There's this thing called "American Exceptionalism," and we're America and you're not. Deal with it, and the fact that our crazy people are Exceptionally crazy! It ain't bragging if it's true. Sure this Scott Duncan sounds like he's spent a few too many winters snowed in with the wolves, and the being a millionaire 1.5 times thing is inspired, but is he claiming title to the throne of Assiniboia or anything? If not, he's got a long way to go. Look at the shear minding-numbingness of Martin Hunter's tortured prose, his completely uninhibited claims of, well, about everything, and the tiny size of his genitalia. Go on, look. And remember he's only one of many, America has always been blessed with an abundance of crazy.

Let me further warn you, in the REAL America we have this place named Texas where everything is bigger, including the crazy! Let me give you this example:

Canada - crazy
America - Crazy
Texas - CRAZY

If you folks up north don't straighten up and fly right, we might just shuffle our states around, shift Texas up to your southern border, and then you'd be sorry! We might have to shove a Great Lake or two over a bit, but it can be done. That's not a threat, that's a statement of an intention to inflict pain, injury, damage, or other hostile action on someone in retribution for something done or not done!

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Post by Burnaby49 »

Consider me duely chastized. Just don't make me look at Martin Hunter's genitalia, please,

I would like to point, re your relocate Texas scheme, that we already share a border with idaho and Montana (Montana Freemen, remember them?), both states with way over their proportionate share of Texas style CRAZY.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uZYPa6tI43Q

South of the border, down Idaho way
That's where the sovereign citizens come out to play
Then there's Montana, where lots of 'em stay

She was a nutjob, with patriot militia ways
Just for a while, the Freemen put a smile, upon her face
For it was a government standoff, it really made her day

Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay (Ay, Ay, Ay, Ay)

Then she sighed as she screamed it wasn't her gold-fringed flag
And I lied as I whispered "I got a hockey game I gotta leave for right now, eh?" and our tomorrow never came

South of the border, I drove back one day
She was dressed in white, in the candlelight, and the FBI was on the way
The alarm bells and sirens told me, that I shouldn't stay

Good bye, good bye!

"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

If those proportions are right America seems a tad, ahem, heftier than the average Canadian. Even with all the poutine we have with every meal!
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

ashlynne39
Illuminated Legate of Illustrious Legs

Post by ashlynne39 »

Over on the nesara site on rassy' s January 4 post, a couple of people call him Dr. Hutchison in the comments. Any idea who that is.

On the January 2 post, there is this little gem in the comment section. DK is this you taunting rassy?
AnonymousJanuary 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM
"all Americans and Canadians are scheduled to die from radiation poisoning"

Could I get a copy of that schedule ? I have a whole bunch of women I'd like to talk to before I go. I'm going to try this pickup line and see what happens. "We're all going to do tomorrow at 9:23am so do you think you and I could ...you know ..."
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Burnaby49 wrote:If those proportions are right America seems a tad, ahem, heftier than the average Canadian. Even with all the poutine we have with every meal!
Well, at least in the Northeast, poutine is slowly making its way south. It's still uncommon in our neck of the woods; but I think that this will change....
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:If those proportions are right America seems a tad, ahem, heftier than the average Canadian. Even with all the poutine we have with every meal!

I admit that Texas and Florida are a little mite distorted, but if they're not you gotta blur Florida out to be polite, as in this map.

As for having poontang with every meal, I'm all for that! But wait, I seem to have made a mistake, and poutine appears to be a Québécois version of chili-cheese fries. Not the other way around, mind you, it's that American Exceptionalism thing again.

As for "Poontang," it's the name of a ridge in Idaho near Yellowstone. Honest. It's in the NGS database. Here's the local benchmark.

"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

ashlynne39 wrote:Over on the nesara site on rassy' s January 4 post, a couple of people call him Dr. Hutchison in the comments. Any idea who that is.
You never know with these folks, but this might be the reference. And he's a Canadian, darn!

John Hutchison (born October 19, 1945) is a Canadian self-proclaimed inventor who claims to have discovered, and promptly forgotten, the secrets of levitation, free energy, and how to make certain metals vanish.

His own profile.

entertainer scientist gun maker life exstenstion health been around the world a lot doing tv shows and demonstratrions of antigravity free energy i also teach the art of love makeing consultant to various governments millitary industrial

He has a blog called "Waiting on the Edge of Forever" and here's a sample of his writing:

Thursday, July 29, 2010
WACKY PEDIA PESKIPEDIA AND WEBSITES
PESKI WEDIA WIKI PEDIA AND HUTCHISONEFFECT REAL GARBAGE WRITTEN BY IDIOTS YOU GOT TO LOVE IT HUTCHISONEFFECT A EXSTORTION WEBSITE I DO NOT OWN IT ITS RUN BY PIRATES OK A LETTER I SENT TO STERLING D ALLAN SEE ALL ON MY YOU TUBE CHANNEL JOHNKHUTCHISON2008 AND MYSPACE ALL OTHER WEBSITES ARE JUST BOGUS SITES WANTING YOUR MONEY EXCEPTION ARE OFFICIAL SITES OF PRODUCTION COMPANIES , GOVERNMENT SITES RADIO SHOW SITES AND NEWS MEDIAS LIKE CNN NEWS GLOBAL NEWS FOX AND OTHERS PLUS REAL SCIENTIFIC SITES BY REAL SCIENTISTS NOT WANTOBE TYPES OR CYBER LUNATICS STATEMENTS ON BLOGS FORUMS AND OTHER CONSPIRACY THINKING PLACES HI dear friend sterling allan interesting article but a bit off course today i have had yet more offers from gruops uping the price on this lab this all good stuff correction the first huge demonstration was for fox tv in 2000 ghosts best evidance caught on tape. ... see photos of letters and visitors do see clips of the news and tv shows from 1999 to jan 2009 on my you tube channel the lab has duplicates one is lake city studies where there tons of machines stored there and george hathaways lab reproduction as well as hiroshima city thanks make your corrections, additions nick cook book hunt for zero point , george hathways books publications and his latest book mind benders JUST IN A BOOK FROM YORK UNIVERSITY fieldl propulsion by control of gravity stoyan sarg where replication of the hutchison effect page 39 with photos then also ken shoulders the hutchison effect and evos google search this presented in may 2005 to princeton then german esqure articles features on the hutchison effect along with dr peter kokoshinegg and bredow, dr amon and many others i include this letter to investors done by nancy ---------- And again, people don't seen to know the facts. In 1994 and 1995 he was on lecture tours in Japan. From 1994-98 John was also busy salvaging important electronics from decommissioned warships. It was from these warships he found some rare, key components contained in the current anti-gravity lab. Between 1992-98 he was flying back and forth to Japan, working with Tesler Labs in Hiroshima doing anti-gravity. It was in 1999 that John Hutchison duplicated in his current lab the anti-gravity done in his old lab. He did this to prove to himself that the anti-gravity was not a fluke and could be duplicated with equipment OTHER than what was in the old lab. The Hutchison Effect is based upon principles and formulas that can be duplicated in various equipment, including the "new lab". And "other people" have been emailing him, saying "don't sell it to Germany, sell it to us." .... John sent out the email that the lab was sold, so that others would understand an offer had been made and was accepted. For clarification, it is John's understanding this is what has been agreed upon: 1. The components of John Hutchison's (most recent) anti-gravity lab will be packed onto pallets. 2. These components are the pieces of equipment that were used by John Hutchison between 1999 and 2008. The equipment that created the anti-gravity that has been repeatedly documented during this time period. 3. The list of the components are at the end of this email. 4. There are missing components, which are also listed. John is not obligated to provide these missing components, but he will assist you in finding sources for this equipment. 5. It is UNKNOWN if the equipment will arrive intact and undamaged in Germany. YOU are responsible for the shipping, and for providing us with any specifics necessary for packing. (I suggest you buy insurance.) 6. John will also pack many replacement parts for the equipment, so if the lab does sustain damage during the move, repairs can be made. 7. John Hutchison (and Nancy) will come to Germany AFTER we are done with our project in the Gulf of Mexico. 8. In Germany, John test all the equipment to see if it is working. He will direct persons from your lab in how to make any necessary repairs. He will then instruct persons from you lab how to connect the components. 9. You have agreed that John Hutchison is not required to duplicate in Germany any anti-gravity that was accomplished in Canada. 10. The cost of the lab equipment is $50,000.00 A down payment of $5000 will be made by July 30, 2010 Upon receipt of the $5000 John Hutchison will remove from Ebay the items from that lab that he is currently offering on Ebay. If the down payment is not received by July 30, 2010, the lab will be available (entirely or in part) to other buyers. 11. You will come to Canada the day prior to our packing the lab. (sometime between Aug. 4th and Aug 10th, 2010) Before coming, you will give us specific instructions for packing. You will handle all issues with customs. 12. Upon the lab items being properly packed on pallets, you will pay John Hutchison the balance of the purchase price ($45,000 U.S.) in cashier's check (or other adequately secure payment). 13. When John Hutchison and I finish with our work in the Gulf of Mexico, we will pack the "anti-gravity lab" equipment (used in the Gulf) onto pallet(s), which you will then arrange to ship. 14. After the work in the Gulf, you will pay John Hutchison $10,000. He will provide his own transportaion to Germany, and you will provide lodging for John and Nancy. John will fly to Germany, test the equipment and instruct your personnel how to connect and configure the lab. The anticipated time to accomplish this task is two weeks. (Again) Here is the list of equipment from the lab: RF signal generators (15, we may need some for the Gulf of Mexico) General Radio sweep generators (5) Universal Magnatron power supply system Universal Klystron power supplies (2) RF amplifiers (2, may need to use these in the Gulf of Mexico) Phase shifters (3)..two made by John Oscilloscope monitoring system Vacuum tube oscillators (4) Antenna tuners (2) Inferonometer (made by John, may need to use this in the Gulf of Mexico) Variable power supply Radar interference system Spectrum analyzers (3) Microwave teleometer RF projector units (3)..made by John Double spiral pancake foil system (navy) RF choking coil Variable induction coils (2)..one has been sold Directional antenna (large)..made by John High powered magnatron Universal Radar testing system (2) Radio Receivers (5) Switch Box units (2) Function Generators (3) Approx. 1 cubic yard of cables Variacs (3) Frequency meters (2) Variable Tunable Cavities (2) Echo Box (currently listed for sale on Ebay) Various interconnecting monitoring machines, including watt meters and gieger counters. Small audio amplifiers (2) Centrifuge Miniaturized Tesla lab...made by John Alpha Beta source 200 millicurries Doorknob capacitors (10) Xenon spark gap Microwave plumbing (wave guides) Missing: High voltage capacitors (25), a static generator, tesla coil, high voltage transformer (30k volt DC), a 15k volt transformer, toroidal coils and high voltage corona suppressors (30). Please respond and verify this constitutes the agreement.
John's name someday will be up there with Faraday, Rutherford, Fermi etc. he wins this recognition because he has diiscovered more empirical results than most physicists dare dream about. those who claim JH is hoaxer , tell that to his neghbors up to a quarter mile away, when JH works, crazy stuff happens, metals bend wriggle , levitation occurs and other odd EM stuff. they complain to RCMP. Besides they don't send super spooks such as JA with others for TWO weeks to Canada and record a ton of stuff , for crackpots. JA lies by omission . WHAT did he see--all of it. Believe nothing JA says. He is a first class ultra glib liar, as smooth as Jacque Vallee gone over to the dark side Nick Cook will not bite the "hands " that feed him , in his dilletante searches He pulls his punches, and does not exceed his leash, he is a useful tooland not going to go over the line. Some of JH EFFECTS are duplications of black world finds--The smears and lies told about JH is standard methodology. These effects are worth billions, and multiple Nobels, JH is a irritant he has been raided and confiscated multiple times JH was required to rebuild his lab. why was the RCMP doing this? Because the Canadian govt in the areas it matters is totally subservient , as is Australia is and they wanted to send a message , don't fool around and you wont be raided.. NICKS 2ND BOOK ? HE PROMISED. THE POWERS OF SECRECY KNOW JH IS AN HISTORIC SUCCESS AS TTBROWN WHO DISCOVERED. MULTIPLE EFFECTS IF AT NOON ON CLOUDLESS DAY JA SAID THE SUN WAS SHINING I'D CHECK BEFORE SAYING SO.

I don't think this is Gassy Rassy (the "teaching the art of love making" part of the profile seems to prove that), but this guy got game! I now regret my nationalistic boasting that the USA has the Best and the Craziest, we've obviously been resting on our laurels while other countries are in the trenches with their noses to the grindstones!

ashlynne39 wrote:On the January 2 post, there is this little gem in the comment section. DK is this you taunting rassy?
AnonymousJanuary 2, 2014 at 6:07 PM
"all Americans and Canadians are scheduled to die from radiation poisoning"

Could I get a copy of that schedule ? I have a whole bunch of women I'd like to talk to before I go. I'm going to try this pickup line and see what happens. "We're all going to do tomorrow at 9:23am so do you think you and I could ...you know ..."
"...do tomorrow?" Naw, I would have written...
Could I get a copy of that schedule ? I have a whole bunch of women lined up at my bedroom door, and the neighbors have been complaining, so I would like to try the line, "We're all going to die tomorrow at 9:23 AM so could you ladies with number over 125,375 please clear the halls?"
"Follow the Money"
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Well, at least in the Northeast, poutine is slowly making its way south. It's still uncommon in our neck of the woods; but I think that this will change....
Until a few years back you rarely saw it here in Vancouver. Now it's everywhere. McDonalds has it! I can see it's attraction for restaurants, nothing to making it and cost of ingredient minimal. Some fries and fake gravy, sprinkle some cheese curd on top any you're done. If any of you are ever in Vancouver Belgian Fries on Commercial Drive has the rep for the best poutine in town. The Drive, coincidentally, is one of my favorite pubbing venues, can't beat it on a sunny day with all the patios open. Saint Augustines, Charlatans, Falconetti's, Fets, Beer Craft, Storm Crow . . . . .

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Back to Erasmus. In the Jan 4th posting, he modestly listed a few more of his bona fides.
I do not like to say this publicly, but with 300 million American lives at stake, I have to admit it and say that my mother had been rated by I.Q. test to be the most brilliant child in American history up to her time and entered a state university without prior formal education after self-educating herself. She was a child actress and had no time for formal schooling. ... Both my parents trained me in their methods of thinking. Mother was tons of brains in academic ways and father was tons of brains in common sense where book learning won't supply the right answer in engineering, health, etc.
With common sense, I knocked advanced colon cancer out of my body in 7 days flat with a simple answer after being threatened with death by it for over one year. Don't underestimate that common sense angle when facing this radiation threat which may well wipe out America and Canada first, and then maybe the rest of mankind afterwards as maps indicate that this radiation will spread to all parts of the earth before it is over! When common sense kicks in, I am going to win even against "impossible odds" of engineering, etc. I also had a tumor on my arm and a much larger one on my face. When common sense showed me how, I knocked out both tumors in 4 days flat and you could not even see any scars left where they had been on my body after they disappeared totally after the 4th day! And no tumors ever came back! That was around 15 years ago and done on less than $50 in supplies!
I worked with the most brilliant defense engineer of America during the Cold War and in 25 years of top secret projects was never wrong in any engineering stand he took including one time when 20 top national engineers said he couldn't be right in one of his engineering stands. He forced tests and he was proven right and his engineering critics wrong as usual! I had tricked an exile Nazi scientific group out of the top ultimate weapon design ... This colossally brilliant engineer and I completed the Nazi ultimate weapon system and technology in a few weeks flat. This enginer commented that we in a few weeks had done what any R & D team of the Pentagon would have taken at least 3 to 10 years to duplicate the answer we came up with. He and I were both lightning fast in working out the engineering principles to this like a ping pong game with the ball hit back and forth over the table with lightning speed from one side to the other and back. He commented that if he and I had worked together while he worked on the Pentagon defense projects, then we would have made the greatest R & D team ever seen in the military history of America. He thought that I was the most brilliant engineering brain that he had ever worked with in his life. He also said that I was the most unorthodox engineering brain that he had ever worked with, but sound engineering, and I could come up with engineering angles no one else could think of in a million years. He wrote a public letter saying that he rated me to be the new Thomas Edison of America in inventive genius. I commented back that he did not have to lie about me. He said he really meant this and did not withdraw his public letter about me sent to some business sources in America asking if they would back us on a civilian engineering project we had talked about. He came up with the missile angle that kept the Soviet Union from conquering the world during the Cold War. But I will say no more at this time about him!
Since I am hitting Obama very hard and justified, when many years ago I first came to Wash., D.C., they gave me an I.Q. test and said I had officially scored an I.Q. rating of "beyond scientific measurement" since I completed it in half time which was supposed to be "scientifically impossible to do." They indicated that I had scored one of the two highest I.Q. scores ever tested in Wash., D.C. And the other guy was a math genius so brilliant even his bosses could not understand some of his math concepts and he solved math problems in a fraction of the time anyone else could. Since I rate common sense higher intelligence than straight academic brains by itself, I took their statement with a grain of salt, but still ask the question. Would you prefer Obama to try and save America from this fast building radiation threat or someone whom the I.Q. tests claim is a very gifted scholar in brains?
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for the American leader many in intelligence services in Wash., D.C. are secretly rooting for that I win against the would-be dictator of America called Obama! Wash. intelligence sources know who I am. There is only one American who ever used the reference spent eleven calendar years in military academies as his trademark in military intelligence!)
Wait a minute, I thought Gassy Rassy's IQ was beyond measurement, and now it's measured as one of the two highest? And then there's suddenly a cure of cancer on his arm 15 years ago he's never mentioned before? If it wasn't Erasmus of America saying it, I would start to doubt his veracity.
"Follow the Money"
littleroundman

Post by littleroundman »

Gassy Rassy wrote:I also had a tumor on my arm and a much larger one on my face. When common sense showed me how, I knocked out both tumors in 4 days flat and you could not even see any scars left where they had been on my body after they disappeared totally after the 4th day!
Well, when I say "tumour" it's probably more accurate to say "wart" and when I say "less than $50 on supplies" I actually mean "less than $5.99" because I used my common sense and bought a tube of "Dr Hilfenbraus' Patented Wart-Off, Ingrown Toenail Repair and Nail Polish Remover"

Other than that, everything else is pretty much accurate as written.
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Tumors fall off frequently at the Hunter household. From the Fall of 2012.
In 1984 my wife Linda had a large tumor on her face and a much larger tumor inside her. The medical field urged immediate surgery in order to protect her life. The medical field urged immediate surgery in order to protect her life. We refused this surgery and instead practiced what the Bible taught us to do if we wanted a Miracle of God to take care of these tumor. Later, to the shock of the medical field, a national insurance company (Mutual of Omaha), our local church and othe sources, the large tumor fell off her face one evening and the larger tumor inside her disappeared into thin air, which startled the medical clinic when they examined her immediately afterwards.
God endorsed this report on Oct. 27, 1993 with a stunning Miracle of God. The same day the national mailing of this report was completed, the large, deadly tumor that had been growing on the chest of the author's wife suddenly fell off that evening, and 14 hours later a doctor could find no evidence that there had ever been a tumor there!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

If only we had Omni law, Obama would be executed for the Dinar not RVing.

Under the Omni Law, if a doublecross is pulled where the leaders of Wash., D.C. secretly get paid on an RV of foreign currencies or they a high rate and you the American people a low rate or else not paid, then under the Omni Law, we will investigate them and symbolically say as law used, "We will skin them alive!" if we find them pulling tricks like this on the American people. And if we find that an RV was supposed to have occurred and Obama and fellow would-be rulers of America have blocked this in order to hurt the American people, this is then technically high treason under law and will be so treated under law once the Omni law is passed which it should be one way or another! Some who have already had explained to them the secret strategy we were setting up to maximize the factors why we should be able to pass the Omni Law, they think our strategy is not dumb and very cunning as the other side has not seen how we have made our hand very powerful by now. We wanted them to be overconfident so they would make the mistakes that play into our hand. I lived in and near Wash., D.C. for years and know how the game is played when you want to win!
"Follow the Money"
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Canadians are more evil than I thought. I always knew that socialized medicine would turn 'em.

Jim Garrow Reveals Obama's Secret Plan To Use Aliens And Canadians To Plot Against America
Submitted by Brian Tashman on Monday, 12/30/2013 4:35 pm

Jim Garrow today appeared on Erik Rush’s radio show to promote the Operation American Spring rally, where he predicted that President Obama will try to distract Americans from his supposed scandals…by claiming that he is now in touch with alien life. This must be Obama’s Plan B, as Garrow previously claimed that Obama almost launched a devastating nuclear attack on the US with the goal of killing 90% of Americans in order to help George Soros make money.

“What we’re going to see soon is an unveiling of the concept that we have in fact been contacted by and have been in communication with people from other civilizations beyond earth and that will be part of the great deception that is forthcoming soon from Mr. Obama,” Garrow told Rush.

Another guest, Nancy Smith of the Tea Party news show “Politichicks,” said she is not shocked by Obama’s latest scheme: “Personally I’ve already heard some other sources saying the very same thing that you’re saying.”

Garrow added that Obama will claim he is in contact with aliens as part of “the greatest deception that mankind has ever faced” all in order to increase his popularity and help his low poll numbers. But according to Garrow, the man who revealed the details of the plan, which he says was devised in the 1960s, was murdered by Obama in Hong Kong!

Rush, unsurprisingly, seemed to believe all of this. As for the Americans who rise up against Obama and aren’t deceived by his alien plot, Rush predicted that patriotic civilians and soldiers will fight Obama’s Chinese-United Nations army. Garrow even said that Obama will send in troops from Canada to bring down the insurgency: “Obama can ask [Canadian Prime Minister] Harper to send troops into America to help quell the rioting and vice versa.”

“Now we’re bringing in a new element, a group of people who could be armed and could be in a position to shoot American civilians who have never sworn allegiance to the Constitution,” he said.

- See [and hear] more at: http://www.rightwingwatch.org/content/j ... DEUHz.dpuf

Damn straight! If I'm going to be shot by a group of people who could be armed and could be in a position to shoot American civilians, I want them to have sworn allegiance to the Constitution! Darn Northern-with-the-exception-of-Alaska Peril!

Actual picture of Canadian invasion plans. Someone alert Erasmus! With a brain that smart I'm sure he can come up with a wang dang way of stopping the hordes, and actual picture of which is below!

"Follow the Money"
LaVidaRoja
Basileus Quatlooseus

Post by LaVidaRoja »

Hey! If Canada wants the under-populated (except for Chicago) parts of the country that get really bad weather in the winter AND the summer, I say, let them have it!!
Little boys who tell lies grow up to be weathermen.
Burnaby49

Post by Burnaby49 »

Put down the insurgency with Canadian troops? What Canadian troops? According to Wikipedia we have 21,600 regular soldiers and about 29,000 reservists and Rangers (whatever they are) for a total of about 50,600. Let's be generous and consider them all front-line fighting troops. With about 313,000,000 people in the US that gives one Canadian soldier to every 6,200 or so Americans. If we were good enough to whip you at that ratio Canada would have already turned California, Arizona, and Florida into vacation provinces. Of course we'll have to focus so we'll skip Oklahoma, Nebraska and Kansas. I think my signature explains quite adequately why you can keep them.

Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Burnaby49 wrote:Put down the insurgency with Canadian troops? What Canadian troops? According to Wikipedia we have 21,600 regular soldiers and about 29,000 reservists and Rangers (whatever they are) for a total of about 50,600. Let's be generous and consider them all front-line fighting troops. With about 313,000,000 people in the US that gives one Canadian soldier to every 6,200 or so Americans.
Easy if you have the right weapons. I suggest high-tech dogsleds with machine guns and missiles, and advanced canoes with torpedoes and razor-tipped paddles. With America rapidly being disarmed by you-know-who, it would be easy. At least places with water or snow.

If that doesn't work, there's always the third secret of Fatima, which is that baking soda will remove most fruit and vegetable stains.

Wednesday, January 15, 2014
THIRD SECRET OF FATIMA REVEALED! (THE KEY HIDDEN PART!) FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 15, 2014 - 4:10 PM
As I studied under six of the most brilliant economists of America and Europe, once the Omni Law is passed, we can get the national economy really booming again under free enterprise! Sound answers move the economy, not hot air from politicians from Wash., D.C. And Obama has not suggested any good, sound ideas for the economy yet! And apparently he is the only obstacle blocking the RV of currencies including the America which will help all economies on the earth including our American economy. Under the Omni Law, we will investigate those sabotaging the American economy by blocking the RV which should have already occurred and we judge that this is high treason under law to try and mass sabotage the American econonomy!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that Christian economist who got the best economic answers in the world to be used for America once the Omni Law is passed!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 4:31 PM 0 comments

The penalty for Dinaridjits not becoming $millionaires is death 'cause it's high treason?
"Follow the Money"
AndyK
Illuminatian Revenue Supremo Emeritus

Post by AndyK »

Deep Knight wrote:Easy if you have the right weapons. I suggest high-tech dogsleds with machine guns and missiles, and advanced canoes with torpedoes and razor-tipped paddles. With America rapidly being disarmed by you-know-who, it would be easy. At least places with water or snow.

If that doesn't work, there's always the third secret of Fatima, which is that baking soda will remove most fruit and vegetable stains.
You forgot their secret weapon: hordes of rabid badgers. But WebHick has anticipated that and has an adequate supply of badger-destroying ferrets on hand.
Taxes are the price we pay for a free society and to cover the responsibilities of the evaders
Deep Knight

Post by Deep Knight »

Our story starts Friday, with Gassy Rassy commenting on a piece of rabid nonsense, and then a few comments on that.

Friday, January 17, 2014
UPDATE FOR THE GCR (CHINA AND IRAQ INFORMATION) FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 17, 2014
COMMENT BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA ...
Pass this report around. Disappoint Wash., D.C. Don't remain ignorant of the truth like they want you to be! And if ever they tell you part of the truth, they fit the proverb, "To stretch the truth utterly ruins the truth!" And if they mix some lies and truth together, it is still called a lie and denial of the real truth. And if they tell you all lies but sounding like the truth, this is utter lying and con game of politicians of which the key skilled player at this is Obama who has been caught in a rather massive list of lies to the American people and hoping that you forget the continual pattern of lying that he has practiced on you the American people! And to censor the important truth from you is a lie by suppression of the truth from you that you needed to know!
Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that historical scholar who digs up these gems of history Wash., D.C. doesn't want you to know about!)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 10:32 AM

Gems!

4 comments:

Dan January 17, 2014 at 11:42 AM
Maybe ERASMUS OF AMERICA doesn't know about Bill Benson and his 2 volume book set, 'The Law That Never Was' which is all about the 16th Amendment.
Bill Benson went to ALL 48 States that were in existence in 1913 to Ratify the 16th Amendment and to get Official Documents, but as I recall only 4 states Ratified it Constitutionally!
The FEDS Ordered Bill Benson to Stop selling his book, yet they still allow his website.
There are Numerous ways to Stop the FEDS, but you can NOT just go to the Admiralty Court and file a Lawsuit!

Erasmus of America January 17, 2014 at 2:21 PM
Comment from Erasmus of America. Had a problem with computer cutting off this morning and accidentally misspelled radio name for Saturday. Is Wolf Spirit Radio. Include link for it below. Will be on Saturday Jan. 18 at 4 PM Eastern time along with a good friend of mine. See you there.

Anonymous January 17, 2014 at 3:09 PM
People always making the wrong argument over the income tax issue. Whether the 16th amendment was legally passed or not is irrelevant! Assuming if it was properly passed and is valid, that amendment did NOT give Congress any NEW taxing powers! That amendment ONLY clarified the powers Congress already had before that amendment. This is ruled by the Supreme Court in the same year they passed this amendment! In other words, the 16th amendment did NOT give Congress any power to tax a private man's labor!
A man's TIME OFF HIS LIFE cannot be treated as profit and gain!

Anonymous January 17, 2014 at 10:26 PM
Looks like 'Erasmus the Shill' pulled it off again. I am convinced this jerk is a dis info agent. Bust on the financial gurus but at least they keep it to one paragraph. Dropping names, terms, and inconclusive verbiage is becoming the American way. Throw this guy on the gut pile.

These got Rassy going!

Saturday, January 18, 2014
WHEN OMNI LAW IS PASSED! FROM ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 18, 2014
I know that the Federal Income Tax is illegal as it was not validly passed under terms of the U.S. Constitution. But if "They" want to pretend that it is legal, then let's play some aces once the Omni Law is passed. I just sent out nationally the Federal Income Tax Packages ordered so far. This collection of legal reports is offered on my website. I brought in a number of legal angles why the current Federal Income Tax is illegal according to the terms of the U.S. Constitution. Among many issues I raised the legal issue that the 2 volume book set, "The Law That Neve Was" by Bill Benson which I bought years ago and have in my large reference library asserted that not enough state legislatures ever ratified the 16th Amendment to make it an amendment of the U.S. Constitution. If this two volume set of books was written based upon fraudulent or forged documents, then there would be a basis for legally attacking and suppressing this set of legal copies of state documents, etc. But if it was written using valid historical documents showing what the states did towards the 16th Amendment (federal income tax) and it was forbidden to be sold because it told the legal truth about the 16th Amendment whether ratified or not, then when the Omni Law is passed, we will investigate and put into prison for life those federal personnel including federal judges if they think they are a Mafia in control of government and so can by legal whim outlaw the U.S. Bill of Rights including Freedom of the Press when they think this serves their political purposes.

I love how he waves his hands about a book he's obviously never read, but is available for $125 at Amazon (self-published by guys who seem to have an inflated view of its value). But comment #1 made it look like there was some evidence he didn't have, so it's now in his extensive library (by the way, is this the same extensive library that was stolen by the Federal Government?) But his reaction to comments made the day before aren't over.

By the way, two of you with comments on my report UPDATE FOR THE GCR FORWARDED BY ERASMUS OF AMERICA - JAN. 17, 2014 posted with Nesara News showed good intelligence with your comments on the tax issue. You also showed good character by what you said. One other person was an obvious plant and his only arguments against me was to call me names. His style is very obviously federal intelligence plant trying to practice mob control tactics, so I will because of him now jack up the legal damage claims against Wash., D.C. up to $160 Trillion! I am not naive and don't try your psychological warfare tactics with me.

Sorry, elite government agents don't use terms like "gut pile." If we wanted to use psychological warfare and mob control tactics, we would have used terms like "nutjob," "extremely small penis," and "kill the unbelievers!"

Pass this report around and let the excitement begin in America!

Yours For God And Country, Erasmus Of America (pen name for that American who when in military school one of my professors said I would make one of the ten top lawyers in America if I ever became a lawyer. Don't remember why he said that, but people have always thought I had a very deadly legal mind and not to be underestimated! Maybe Wash., D.C. has learned the lesson! No more "dirty tricks" or do you want to shoot for $170 trillion in damages?)

Posted by John MacHaffie at 2:19 PM
"Follow the Money"
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Or maybe that explains why Gassy Rassy is still squating in a run down single wide in a junk yard, shilling for every junk theory he can latch on to.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.