On the Road to Erasmus

Open discussion forum about NESARA, Dove of Oneness, Patrick Bellringer, Truth Warrior and all the others spinning the NESARA tale. Includes the latest rumors about the Galacticans comings to Earth and Jennifer's blood ozonation machine.

Moderator: Deep Knight

Burnaby49
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians
Quatloosian Ambassador to the CaliCanadians

Re: On the Road to Erasmus

Post by Burnaby49 »

The Observer wrote:Or it could simply be that Rassy shuffled off his mortal coil and went to that big Camelot in the sky. After all, he is (or was) in his 70's.
Are you implying that he isn't immortal? A god amongst men? How can he be dead when his father's Vatican approved bread cures all known illnesses? I suppose Obama's assassins might have got him but I'd assumed he was too smart for them.
"Yes Burnaby49, I do in fact believe all process servers are peace officers. I've good reason to believe so." Robert Menard in his May 28, 2015 video "Process Servers".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XeI-J2PhdGs
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Burnaby49 wrote:How can he be dead when his father's Vatican approved bread cures all known illnesses?
I doubt it can cure him of choking on that same bread.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

The Observer wrote:Or it could simply be that Rassy shuffled off his mortal coil and went to that big Camelot in the sky. After all, he is (or was) in his 70's.
You may have a point, especially if there are some hereditary issues and or Rassy is ignoring conventional medicine. Didn't his dad die at a relatively young age?
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

ArthurWankspittle wrote: Didn't his dad die at a relatively young age?
I don't know, it may have been mentioned at one point in time.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff