DD: David Rea (Whistleblower)

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Goat Chaser
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

DD: David Rea (Whistleblower)

Post by Goat Chaser »

Greetings fellow bloggers!

I need your assistance.

David Rea, who owns and operates the website known as "The Whistleblower" (thewhistleblowers.info/), has made it his career to copy, cut and paste articles where certain people have been involved in fraud. This part I do not question. However, the part I question is his mixing of facts with lies. Lies by him. If he does not like you, he will post negative and damaging comments about anyone with the sole purpose of using this information to blackmail the selected individual or individuals.

Can anyone tell me more about him?

Best wishes.

GC
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Re: DD: David Rea (Whistleblower)

Post by notorial dissent »

Never heard of either of you.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Goat Chaser
Tourist to Quatloosia
Tourist to Quatloosia

Post by Goat Chaser »

Notorial Dissent:

I am not quite sure what you mean by, "never heard of either of you".

Are you referring to me or to "David Rea" and his blog "Whisteblower"?
eric
Trivial Observer of Great War

Post by eric »

notorial dissent wrote: Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:08 pm Never heard of either of you.
And that covers it pretty well... Fake accounts both supporting and deriding David Rea, all with links back to Russia and a purty picture of the man himself if you go to the website which has been carefully doctored so that neither google or tineye return results.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

I am locking this thread. If someone comes up with more information on David Rea or Whistleblower, they are free to start a new thread. Keeping this one serves no worthwhile purpose.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools