private placement... made in Switzerland

Stock and Bond Fraud, including Boiler Rooms / Pump and Dump Schemes, Mutual Fund & Hedge Fund Fraud, FOREX scams, plus Churning, Private Placements, Venture and Bridge Funding, IPOs, Viaticals Fraud, HYIP and Prime Bank scams, MTNs, Historical Notes, Recovery Schemes, etc. Includes the Jim Norman Project and the Michael Dotson Project and similar HYIP scams.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Re: private placement... made in Switzerland

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

wserra wrote: Sun Aug 09, 2020 10:08 am
Goat Chaser wrote: Sat Aug 08, 2020 11:53 am4. High trades involve high risk. The higher the risk, the higher the financial reward.
Or - at least as likely - the greater the loss.
The quality of the subject of the trades is also a major factor. If I buy $100,000 in shares of a high quality mutual fund which has a consistent track record of superior performance, I can guess that, while past performance does not guarantee future results, I have a better chance of coming out ahead, than if I invest in a gold mine in Zimbabwe which has yet to produce the first nugget... or in something like WeRe Bank or Universal Community Trust paper, a share of Neelu's or DMVP's "liens", or something similar.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools