CtC Refunds - the first page

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

CtC Refunds - the first page

Post by Demosthenes »

I was looking at the refund checks scanned on the first "victory" page posted by Hendrickson here:

http://www.losthorizons.com/tax/MoreVictories.htm

Sorry for the formatting:

Name Refund Date Amount Who Paid Refund
George A. Baer 12/24/2004 $28,202.13 US
George A. Baer 7/22/2005 $22,212.99 US
George A. Baer 9/8/2006 $39,008.88 US
Joy M. Ferguson 3/18/2005 $2,214.69 US
Joy M. Ferguson 3/25/2005 $2,538.86 US
Patrick M. Mooney 2/25/2005 $513.24 US
Patrick M. Mooney 7/22/2004 $502.00 NJ
Patrick M. Mooney 2/23/2007 $1,319.14 US
Joseph A. Fennell 2/4/2005 $5,235.72 US
Larry B. and Debra G. Olson 9/24/2004 $69,760.85 US
Burlan O. and Virginia A. Akins 11/12/2004 $2,880.00 US
Michelle M. Fay 8/17/2004 $2,690.00 US
Valdavid Smithson 10/15/2004 $6,945.17 US
Yvonne P. Wesley 10/29/2004 $1,754.53 US
Yvonne P. Wesley 5/6/2005 $445.96 US
Phillip S. Bates 11/5/2004 $2,267.74 US
Phillip S. Bates 11/5/2004 $1,611.20 US
Amanda R. Bates 11/5/2004 $467.29 US

Joy Ferguson paid her refunds back (plus interest) in May 2008.
Patrick Mooney lost in Tax Court and was fined $1,000 in April 2008.
Joe Fennell has a Tax Court trial scheduled for Jun 11, 2008.
Larry & Debra Golson paid their refunds back (plus interest) in August 2006.

Anybody know about the others: George Baer, Burlan Akins, Michelle Fay, Val-David Smithson, Yvonne Wesley, and the Bates family?
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: CtC Refunds - the first page

Post by Famspear »

Regarding Patrick Mooney, whom we have discussed before, check this out:

The days of fearing the IRS, and the rest of the Federal Government for that matter, are over. Like Tolkien's black arrow that brought down the accursed dragon, Smaug, or the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone, Pete Hendrickson has given all Americans the one weapon they will ever need to assert their true power in this country. That weapon is the truth, and it does cut mightily!

There is not room enough in this editorial to tell the story of Peter Hendrickson (http://www.losthorizons.com), though you can be sure I will take the time to tell it elsewhere. It was during a truly fateful turn in my unlearning process, back in 2003, that I came across his work, Cracking the Code, The Fascinating Truth About Taxation in America.

Before that time, I had come across one futile theory after another challenging the authority of the IRS to seize the hard-won earnings of private sector American citizens. All of these pretenders had one thing in common. They based their claims, in one way or another, on the unconstitutionality of the Income Tax, either in the law's passage or its application.

Pete Hendrickson claims the exact opposite is true. As the Supreme Court has always upheld, the Revenue Laws, as enacted, are entirely constitutional. Where Hendrickson scores the absolute, total victory is in emphasizing that the Federal Government, because of our Constitution, has a very limited scope of power.
from
http://www.unlearning.org/editor60.htm
(bolding added).

This is the kind of crap that should help to hang guys like Mooney if he ever needs a Cheek defense. This is not someone who was searching for the truth. This is someone who had already made up his mind that he did not want to pay taxes, and then went searching for a rationale to evade the taxes; he "studied" or, rather, he hopped from one scheme to another -- until he finally found one he liked: namely, Cracking the Code. That is not a search for truth.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Patrick Mooney wrote:
[ . . . ] Tolkien's black arrow that brought down the accursed dragon, Smaug, or the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone, Pete Hendrickson [ . . . ]
Tolkien ...
Arthurian legends ...
Pete Hendrickson.....

Obviously, Mooney has been serious about restricting his reading material to fantasy literature.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Famspear wrote:Patrick Mooney wrote:
[ . . . ] Tolkien's black arrow that brought down the accursed dragon, Smaug, or the sword that Arthur pulled from the stone, Pete Hendrickson [ . . . ]
Tolkien ...
Arthurian legends ...
Pete Hendrickson.....

Obviously, Mooney has been serious about restricting his reading material to fantasy literature.
He's following in his guru's footsteps. The chapters in CTC each start with a passage from Alice in Wonderland. Ironically, it appears that PH need not understand the passages he was using. He certainly did not understand Humpty Dumpty's comment about who decides what words mean.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Speaking of fantasy, a user called "Victoria" writes, at losthorizons:
I received my proof that private sector pay is absolutely EXCLUDED from taxable income, and that Hendrickson was dead on. This IRS letter was confirmation no tax was owed, and amounts witheld (SS and medicare) were overpayments and a refund was due. Shenanigans notwithstanding.

If I ever become a taxpayer, I will be the first to proudly pay my fair share, just as the lurkers here are hopefully doing.

Thank you founding fathers for protecting us from an ever expanding over-reaching corruption bound government!

http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewt ... =4500#4500

(italics and capitalization in original)

Oh, yeah, right Victoria. Why of course. La-la-la-la, all is happy and perfect, over there in the la-la land of lost horizons and Cracking the Code. Happy thoughts.... happy thoughts.... You have nothing to worry about. Nothing can go wrong. No way you could be mistaken, just as surely as there's no way that someone as smart and knowledgeable as Peter Hendrickson, the all-knowing one, could have lost his own federal court case over his own "Cracking the Code" refund/credit claims.

You just keep on believin' that, sugar! Jes' don't you worry your pretty little head about a thang! There's no sense in clouding up your happy thoughts with something as dark and foreboding as .....reality!