Pablo has worn out his welcome at LH

Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Pablo has worn out his welcome at LH

Post by Gregg »

Pete gives one of his self serving "I am the Alpha and the Omega of Tax Law Experts" speeches to our buddy Pablo, and ends it with a bang....
CtC has already inspired at least tens of thousands of Americans to learn the truth and act on it. (This may be way too low an expression. The IRS admission of numbers of Americans who have acted on what they've learned from the book at this level in my trial vastly exceeds the number who have made themselves directly known to me, and while numbers at this level bear a gratifying correspondence to the number of physical copies in print-- suggesting a rate of "getting it" and "acting on it" by readers that is very high indeed-- the fact is that the very first edition of the book was immediately pirated back in 2003 and has been spread over the internet as a .pdf ever since. Thus, the actual number of CtC Warriors out there and acting might be much, much higher.) You would know this if you would read the newsletters.

In sum, I can't let your distractions continue here, and so your participation in the forum is reluctantly suspended.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2454

Remember kids, Pete is a jealous god and there can be only one....
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Pablo has worn out his welcome at LH

Post by Gregg »

And in just the time it took me to go back and get the link, Patrick Mooney chimes in with some sucking up
Great Job of steering everyone back to the right path, Pete! The message is becoming clearer and easier to follow with every warrior that gets informed and acts on the truth.
Tell me, am I the only one that wonders if Pete has pictures of Patrick in bed with a live man or a dead woman?
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Pablo was very foolish; he called the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister on Pete's erroneous assertion that the government generally has the burden of proof in U.S. Tax Court. His Highness, His Royal Blowhardiness, cannot countenance such blasphemy without hurling a thunderbolt!

And zzzzzappppp! The PontificatingPablo is banned!

Only one MasterPontificator is allowed at losthorizons!

:)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

The real irony is I have my own suspicions that Pablo doesn't even use CTC, he's just sucking a little of the revenue stream off it with his tax return task force...
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Gregg wrote:And in just the time it took me to go back and get the link, Patrick Mooney chimes in with some sucking up
Great Job of steering everyone back to the right path, Pete! The message is becoming clearer and easier to follow with every warrior that gets informed and acts on the truth.
Tell me, am I the only one that wonders if Pete has pictures of Patrick in bed with a live man or a dead woman?
Yeah, it seems like every post by Patrick Michael Mooney lately sounds like an oooey-gooey, doe-eyed, teen-aged crush-like expression of true love for the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister.

EDIT: It's obvious that Patrick prefers the Big Peter.

I'm sorry; I just can't stop......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Yeah, it seems like every post by Patrick Michael Mooney lately sounds like an oooey-gooey, doe-eyed, teen-aged crush-like expression of true love for the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister.

EDIT: It's obvious that Patrick prefers the Big Peter.

I'm sorry; I just can't stop......

Go see Webhick about paying your fine..... :mrgreen:
bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Gregg wrote:And in just the time it took me to go back and get the link, Patrick Mooney chimes in with some sucking up
Perhaps he's hoping to be cell mates in the not to distant future, so they can work on taking their relationship to the next level?
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Gregg wrote:Tell me, am I the only one that wonders if Pete has pictures of Patrick in bed with a live man or a dead woman?
Just a little tip from yer Uncle Dok:

Necrophilia Takes The Worry Out Of Being Close

:wink:

Boy, the BanHammer(TM) is working a double shift over at Pete's place.

The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Yes, perhaps a moment of silence is in order, so that we may remember the Crackheads at losthorizon who have been so recently shown to the door by HIsHighness, His Blowhardiness, the Blowhard-In-Chief, the Fabulous Felon, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister:

continentalarmy
PeacefulKancer (Kyle Huwer)
BobNWA
Pablo Rodriguez

:cry:

Gulp, sniff, sniff......
Doktor Avalanche

Famspear wrote:Yes, perhaps a moment of silence is in order, so that we may remember the Crackheads at losthorizon who have been so recently shown to the door by HIsHighness, His Blowhardiness, the Blowhard-In-Chief, the Fabulous Felon, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister:

continentalarmy
BobNWA
Pablo Rodriguez

Gulp, sniff, sniff......
You're fast running out of material, Famspear.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Famspear wrote:Yes, perhaps a moment of silence is in order, so that we may remember the Crackheads at losthorizon who have been so recently shown to the door by HIsHighness, His Blowhardiness, the Blowhard-In-Chief, the Fabulous Felon, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister:

continentalarmy
BobNWA
Pablo Rodriguez

Gulp, sniff, sniff......
Has that ever stopped me before?

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:

continentalarmy
BobNWA
Pablo Rodriguez

Gulp, sniff, sniff......
Coincidentally Petey is running out of time :twisted:
Doktor Avalanche

bmielke wrote:Coincidentally Petey is running out of time :twisted:
Pete has already run out of time. :twisted:
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Not to mention healthy, functioning brain cells.... :twisted:
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Almost as fast as Pete is running out of members.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, user "ricmo" has begun a thread on the banning of Pablo. Ricmo writes:
It's now obvious that Pablo has been officially banned from this forum! Exactly why is not clear. Having read recent posts concerning this matter from PH and PR it would seem to me that PRs approach is, "more is more" - and more in this case is good. I personally can't see the downside and I'm one of those that have not seen a single cent refunded in the 2 plus years I've been CTCing. Not that I'm choosing sides. But I guess I have.
http://www.losthorizons.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=2478

User "justinprime" responds:
I've been reading the forums for a while and have only recently started posting. I have been gathering information, putting together my letters and working on my 1040Xs and all that... Anyhow, I consistently found Pablo's posts to be confusing and distracting. I did not find his posts really that helpful. I think, nay, I know that Pete has it down. For the doubters, just go to the Victories pages, the EWWBL and reread CtC. It's that simple.
(bolding added)

Attaboy, "justinprime"; let's not say anything that will get the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister any more stressed out than he already is. Keep the boss happy! Justinprime continues:
It seems as though the majority of the Forumers are disgruntled and frustrated (with good reason) and come here looking for support and advice......
Uh-oh. Watch it, boy!
......This is why I joined the forum, to get advice before I file a damn thing and to make sure I know what I am doing. Anyhow, for those desparately [sic] searching to understand WHY they have been targeted, Pablo's posts seemed to offer insight, hope and a new course of direction. Indeed, the hope of a "silver bullet." IMHO, the best insight seems to be, "You got a d***head, rogue agent. Bad luck but keep it up."

The thing that clinched it for me was Pablo's insistence on the 843. It's as if he never read the Victories pages and saw how many people won with what Pete prescribed, some which were with the 1040X.

My 2 cents.
losthorizons....... the ship of fools......

:wink:
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now Patrick Michael ("Pete's Significant Other") Mooney chimes in:
That's because you are not reading properly. Pablo is adding a lot of nonsense to this forum because he's trying to figure out why the service might be rejecting CTC-educated claims.

In other words, "the government will behave CORRECTLY if you fill out the right forms".

BULLSHITE!

The Federal Government has been collecting EXTORTION MONEY from scared Americans for over 3 generations now. This is one of the greatest crimes in American History (with a savage, murderous ending to our Republic coming soon if you don't act on the information NOW).

Too many of you are behaving like SCARED RABBITS with a SLAVE/CONVICT mentality ("I must have done something wrong").

The IRS is WRONG, using the color of law to shake your soul with fear.

Once you transcend the fear, you will see clearly, and know that Pete is correct. There is nothing to figure out, other than...

how are we the people going to turn this around and make our government accountable to the law again?

Let me give you a hint...you won't find the answer in the form 843 or by kissing the ass of the service when they threaten you with a frivolous fine.
Instead, kiss the a*s of the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister, eh Patrick? Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to interrupt!
You are the BOSS, they are the EMPLOYEES (figuratively and by statute).

Demand JUSTICE!
Wow, let us know how that works out!
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
No, actually he's just about to start having a lot of spare time.
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Now, losthorizons user "Hang'Em High" responds:
The only wonder is that Pablo was not suspended sooner, but even that is not that big of a wonder. Obviously Pete has been very busy for the last year preparing for his trial and figuring out how to proceed in its aftermath.
Ooohhhh, now that's a mistake right there, HangMeister! You're implying that the Fabulous Felon, the Blowhard-in-Chief, the PontificatingPrisonBoundPeterMeister, would actually have to engage in a process of "figuring out" anything at this point. Hah! Don't you remember? The Big Peter has the tax law nailed! There is nothing that His Blowhardiness doesn't already know!

Don't you remember what the Blowhard has already written about his comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the American tax system? Why, here's what he has written! It is without a doubt:
. . . . the most comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the common, Constitutional, statutory and "case" law related to the American tax system in general and the "income" tax in particular ever conducted.
Why would someone like Peter Hendrickson need to "figure anything out" at this point, eh, boy? And don't you remember how Pete has determined that the accuracy of his research has been "confirmed"? Pete tells us:
The accuracy of that research and analysis is then incontrovertibly confirmed by an unending series of real-world, actual events, starting with my series of historic accomplishments as the first American to ever recover Social Security and Medicare "contributions", the first subject of both IRS summonses and IRS/DOJ injunction efforts to defeat each such assault (and not once, but three times), and the first to have forced the tax system into the choice of either watching its gravy-train be derailed by the truth I have revealed or abandoning all pretenses of legitimacy and law and trying to coerce me into undoing the bonds I have placed upon it.
Ohh....... the bonds he has placed upon it!

Look, getting Pete's guilty verdicts overturned is just part of the whole package of things that is relevant to the subject of the income tax. Don't you know that getting those guilty verdicts thrown out should already be covered in Pete's materials? Why, Pete himself has said:
ANYTHING THAT IS RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT WILL BE FOUND ACCURATELY AND APPROPRIATELY ADDRESSED IN CtC AND/OR ON THIS WEBSITE. ANYTHING NOT FOUND ADDRESSED IN CtC AND/OR ON THE WEBSITE IS NOT RELEVANT TO THE "INCOME" TAX SUBJECT, AND WILL INTERFERE WITH YOUR ACCURATE COMPREHENSION OF THE SUBJECT.
And if you don't believe that Hendrickson doesn't already have the tax law pegged right there in "CtC," just listen to Peter explain it:
CtC has the tax pegged...The only ongoing development needed...is the...accumulation of...authority...and the refinement of our understanding of...the ploys...by the entrenched beneficiaries of the crumbling status-quo...
Wait, what's that, you say, Hang'Em?......
I am glad that Pete has managed to find some time to read through some of the threads and weigh in on them, and hope he will continue to be able to do so on a more frequent basis, but it is not his sole responsibility to keep us all on track. We must do our best to keep each other on track.
In other words, "Oh, please, don't ban me, too, Pete! I'll toe the line for you!"
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Nikki wrote:
No, actually he's just about to start having a lot of spare time.
...which he will certainly fill by preaching to his fellow inmates about the True Tax Faith.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools