I do win 10 mil

duey

I do win 10 mil

Post by duey »

Hey I do win 10 mill? On the challenge page where it proves you have to pay income tax I could not find the word 'Work, employee' or any accurate synonym.

You know it's like the tax lean form where they leave out paragraph a. You know the one that says - Only federal employees can have a lean. But according to some attorneys it means everyone, wow my high-school education was just a wast of time. I can't read.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, and anyone who profits from income tax system that's over 8000 pages.

Just another !@#!@#!@
Olsenfin

Re: I do win 10 mil

Post by Olsenfin »

Well, Duey, I don't know if you can read, but you've demonstrated that you can't spell.. and, if you really think that you're not liable to pay income tax because you can't find the word "work" in the Code, that you can't interpret what you read.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

"Lean" all you want. :roll:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Unidyne
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by Unidyne »

Duey,

You neglected to read the fine print:
Financial & Tax Fraud Education Associates, Inc., the publishers of Quatloos.com, will pay the sum of $10 million in cash to the first person who can prove to the satisfaction of any U.S. Court of Appeals or the U.S. Supreme Court that there is no law that makes the average American liable to pay the income tax.

Don't just tell us about your pet theory -- nobody cares -- get out and win a case or shut up!
Emphasis (and laughter) mine.

:lol:
Irony: The Ayn Rand® Institute (ARI) is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

duey wrote:Hey I do win 10 mill? On the challenge page where it proves you have to pay income tax I could not find the word 'Work, employee' or any accurate synonym.
Now all you need to do is convince a federal appellate court. I'd get to work. $10M awaits!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Thule
Tragedian of Sovereign Mythology

Post by Thule »

duey wrote:wow my high-school education was just a wast of time.
Yes. Yes it wast.
Survivor of the Dark Agenda Whistleblower Award, August 2012.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

newest chicken warrior de jure wrote:You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, and anyone who profits from income tax system that's over 8000 pages.

I can't help pointing out that anything over 8 pages is probably longer than your attention span, but I do think that part of the reason the tax code needs to be 8,000 pages long (BTW, a vast majority of it doesn't apply to most taxpayers in a given year) is because people who are tax cheats continue to refuse to accept common sense, which then needs to be articulated to them at length at which point the aforementioned tax cheating scumbags come up with another word they refuse to accept in any terms unless it means something that has no basis in reality but does conveniently mean they shouldn't have to pay taxes. See 'includes".
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Actually the Clinton administration addressed the problem of government employees leaning on the job. He suggested that they try lying down instead.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

CaptainKickback wrote:
grixit wrote:Actually the Clinton administration addressed the problem of government employees leaning on the job. He suggested that they try lying down instead.
Or at least kneel....... :roll: :twisted:

Cigar anyone?
I invariably disagree with your politics, and usually with your sense of humor, but I have to admit that's amusing.

I think that Clinton was one of the better presidents of the 20th century, but he had his faults, and I'm willing to be amused (or irritated) by those faults.

Would Republicans have the same attitude about Reagan (whose problems were what I would call neurological and not sexual).
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:Would Republicans have the same attitude about Reagan (whose problems were what I would call neurological and not sexual).
What would be particularly amusing about a person suffering from neurological problems, problems that he would certainly have no part in making for himself? Should we find something humorous about FDR's motor-control problems? Or perhaps we could find a good laugh in JFK's endocrine problems? Would this make us feel better about Clinton's self-destructive and voluntary behavior?

I fail to see any parallel between Reagan's behavior and Clinton's behavior that would demand that I treat them in the same manner. The irony, and the resulting mockery of Clinton's decision to behave as he did is based on his hubris and his belief that his intelligence earned him latitude in his indiscretions. Reagan exhibited enough self-deprecating humor about himself and his personal faults to show that he wouldn't allow hubris to slur the office of the Presidency or himself.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

duey posted again in the spam protected forum, mostly to rant a little and accuse us of deleting his posts. Oh, and to announce that he won't be back.

Drive By Troll fails at drive by trolling.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

As an unrepentant liberal myself, i was disappointed in a lot of things Clinton did, but compared to the republicans it was no contest.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

duey wrote:Hey I do win 10 mill? On the challenge page where it proves you have to pay income tax I could not find the word 'Work, employee' or any accurate synonym.

You know it's like the tax lean form where they leave out paragraph a. You know the one that says - Only federal employees can have a lean. But according to some attorneys it means everyone, wow my high-school education was just a wast of time. I can't read.

You guys should be ashamed of yourselves, and anyone who profits from income tax system that's over 8000 pages.

Just another !@#!@#!@
Given the way you write and your inability to comprehend simple things like the terms of the Quatloos challenge, your high school couldn't have been all that good.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Given the way you write and your inability to comprehend simple things like the terms of the Quatloos challenge, your high school couldn't have been all that good.
Being awfully generous aren't you??? Assuming facts not evidenced.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ArthurWankspittle
Slavering Minister of Auto-erotic Insinuation

Post by ArthurWankspittle »

8000 pages of tax laws and yet no additional levy on the supply of internet connections to trailer parks.
"There is something about true madness that goes beyond mere eccentricity." Will Self
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ArthurWankspittle wrote:8000 pages of tax laws and yet no additional levy on the supply of internet connections to trailer parks.
Good point!

:P
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

notorial dissent wrote:
Pottapaug1938 wrote:
Being awfully generous aren't you??? Assuming facts not evidenced.
I suppose that Duey could indeed have an intellect that takes second place to the granite on the hills outside my office, and that the high school did its best with him; but his writing style and content don't give evidence of any decent education.
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools
Pottapaug1938

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

Drive-by trolls like Duey remind me of the zealots I've seen over the years who seem almost to crave confrontation that ends in rejection, so that they can proclaim to their friends (and, especially, to good-looking members of the opposite sex) that they have Suffered Nobly For The Cause.
LOBO

I just tracked and found duey

Post by LOBO »

bmielke

Post by bmielke »

Pottapaug1938 wrote:Drive-by trolls like Duey remind me of the zealots I've seen over the years who seem almost to crave confrontation that ends in rejection, so that they can proclaim to their friends (and, especially, to good-looking members of the opposite sex) that they have Suffered Nobly For The Cause.
The thing I like most about drive by trolling is that I don't have to add them to the ignore list they aren't around long enough.