Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Moderator: ArthurWankspittle

aesmith
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Re: Practical Lawful Dissent FMOTL antics, continued...

Post by aesmith »

Like daytime telly, David R is replaying old news, his "seizing" of Glastonbury, and their attempt to do something with Birmingham police. Some less than supporting comments regarding Glastonbury ..
Jason Keeling And what happened afterwards? Was anything done about the treason u reported? Did they stop their criminal activities? Or are they still doing all they were doing before u took the building over? Nothin has changed and they are still doing the same things that led u to the decision to seize the building. Its still the same so in essence u achieved nothing
And regarding the police ..
Phillips Stuart What the fuck happined there it. Made you look Shite
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Sorry, I’m still clueless how to post photos, but this looks like an interesting development from Devon and Cornwall police, if true.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=6 ... _tn__=EH-R
TheRambler

Post by TheRambler »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 am Sorry, I’m still clueless how to post photos, but this looks like an interesting development from Devon and Cornwall police, if true.

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=6 ... _tn__=EH-R
Looks like a reasonable initiative. The amount of time wasted “investigating” complaints about social media posts is considerable. Unfortunately you can’t just tell people to act like an adult and get in with their life these days so any attempt to reduce the incidence of this kind of thing isn’t a bad idea.

TheRambler
NYGman

Post by NYGman »

JimUk1 wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:05 am Sorry, I’m still clueless how to post photos, but this looks like an interesting development from Devon and Cornwall police, if true.

The Hardest Thing in the World to Understand is Income Taxes -Albert Einstein

Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose - As sung by Janis Joplin (and others) Written by Kris Kristofferson and Fred Foster.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

I'm not bringing this up other than to point out the brain dead stupidity of these idiots.
...the government made an act stating that the UK would leave the European Union on March 29th 2019. This act was overridden...
No it wasn't. The European Withdrawal Act 2018 refers to "exit day" which the act specifically states can be varied by statutory instrument. So the whole basis of his claim that he can break the law using that as a precedent is completely specious.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
longdog

Post by longdog »

AnOwlCalledSage wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:37 am
I'm not bringing this up other than to point out the brain dead stupidity of these idiots.
...the government made an act stating that the UK would leave the European Union on March 29th 2019. This act was overridden...
No it wasn't. The European Withdrawal Act 2018 refers to "exit day" which the act specifically states can be varied by statutory instrument. So the whole basis of his claim that he can break the law using that as a precedent is completely specious.
To have known that would have involved him actually finding the legislation, reading it, understanding it and not ignoring the bits that conflicted with his preconceived idea of what it should say.

Never going to happen.
JULIAN: I recommend we try Per verulium ad camphorum actus injuria linctus est.
SANDY: That's your actual Latin.
HORNE: What does it mean?
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
Hercule Parrot

Post by Hercule Parrot »

TheRambler wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 8:17 am
Looks like a reasonable initiative. The amount of time wasted “investigating” complaints about social media posts is considerable. Unfortunately you can’t just tell people to act like an adult and get in with their life these days so any attempt to reduce the incidence of this kind of thing isn’t a bad idea.
Quite so, although I fear this will not be very effective. A familiar sight in any Police station now is the aggrieved fishwife, waving her mobile phone at a bemused cop and demanding the 5-0 go and arrest her sister-in-law or neighbour immediately!

"Here look, she called me a slag! That's a crime and I want her done for it! Yes, she was replying to a message where I called her a slut, but that's justified because of what Jenny says Frank saw her doing at Joey's wedding last year. If she dunt like it, she can sue me! No, I don't want to sue her, I want her sent to jail. This is harassment an' stalking, innit!"

I honestly can't see any realistic way to police the social media squabbles of stupid people. Police will inevitably advise them to raise a complaint with the service provider, who will inevitably refer them back to Police. Hopefully it calms down and blows over. But this leaves an unmanaged area of risk where real stalking and harassment goes unchallenged until too late.
"don't be hubris ever..." Steve Mccrae, noted legal ExpertInFuckAll.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Pending Massive Win in the PLD ranks

Actually on furthering reading :haha:
Good afternoon Constitutional protectors....

I would like to launch an appeal for one of our moderators Lazerous Lawrence whom is standing by his duty not to pay Council Tax even though he is well aware that they will not allow anyone to get away with this as we have seen.

The Southend Police (traitors) have already Committed High Treason against the people by their actions against Olley Pinnock (see under the announcements icon) for simply asking if it is legal to pay said Tax....

Now the appeal is for to ask if there is a Consultant psychiatrist in the group who would be happy to do an independent assessment for Laz, as this is one of the tools the regime is using against dissenters...so they can get them out of the way and shut them up. We have seen whistleblowers like Melanie Shaw and Carol Woods who have been sent to mental institutions without due process of law or for any logical reason whatsoever.

If not then please could you PM Laz if you could afford a donation to assist us getting this done before they attempt to drag him off to their fake courts....he has been defending his right for the past 5 years now, and has been very thorough with the process we use.

We just want to get this protection in place in case they attempt to break into his house, kidnap him and incarcerate him as they do......I have also defied these traitors and have a false arrest warrant out for me too....I also have power of attorney for Laz if things do go as they might...Thanks guys, remember he is fighting your corner too. Peace.
longdog

Post by longdog »

Now the appeal is for to ask if there is a Consultant psychiatrist in the group
I wouldn't be at all surprised. There's a research paper in that lot that would easily get lead article status in The International Journal of Batshitology.

I'm pretty sure even a report from the finest common law trick cyclist can't protect you against a Section 135 /136.
JULIAN: I dunno - I got it off a bottle of horse rub, but it sounds good, doesn't it?
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I may be mis-remembering, but aren't/weren't Shaw and Woods further 'round the bend than is legally allowable for compos mentos to begin with???? Sounds like Lawrence and whoever the poster is are just your everyday ordinary boring garden variety of PLD/fotl tax cheats. I suspect they are going to jail, but I don't see the need of a "Consultant psychiatrist" in their futures, just a good lawyer, that they won't hire. So I 'd say the outcome is pretty much inevitable.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
NedSeagoon
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by NedSeagoon »

Aren't FOTL batshit by default?
notorial dissent

NedSeagoon wrote: Wed Oct 02, 2019 4:24 pm Aren't FOTL batshit by default?
Certainly seems that way, but on the other hand believing really really self serving stupid stuff just means they believe stupid stuff. If they just happen to be certifiable to go along with it, I guess that just qualifies as an added feature.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Comrade Sharik
Pirate
Pirate

Post by Comrade Sharik »

I'm confused. Is the idea to declare him sane so TPTB can't section him, or to declare him mentally ill so he gets off his liabilities?
longdog

Post by longdog »

I'm guessing the first one but of course the world doesn't work that way.

It doesn't work that way for the second one either come to that.
JimUk1

Post by JimUk1 »

Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:08 am I'm confused. Is the idea to declare him sane so TPTB can't section him, or to declare him mentally ill so he gets off his liabilities?
I’m going to hazard-a-guess that it’s a ridiculous plan to say the state is causing him physiological stress due to him been under PLD’s version of the real law, and hope that he isn’t arrested for nonpayment or council tax?
notorial dissent

JimUk1 wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 11:37 am
Comrade Sharik wrote: Thu Oct 03, 2019 9:08 am I'm confused. Is the idea to declare him sane so TPTB can't section him, or to declare him mentally ill so he gets off his liabilities?
I’m going to hazard-a-guess that it’s a ridiculous plan to say the state is causing him physiological stress due to him been under PLD’s version of the real law, and hope that he isn’t arrested for nonpayment or council tax?
I don't think he can think that far ahead. The prevailing belief among that crowd is that their members get sectioned to discredit the movement, when it is in fact to separate out the ones who really aren't functioning on this plane and protect them from their own malfunctions. In their earnestness/sincerity they refuse to acknowledge/accept that some of their members really are bugnutz crazy/mentally incompetent. Not thinking beyond the moment also seems to be a constant.
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

He's wanting to be declared sane.
Lazarus Laurence no. i dnt have severe mental impairment. i need a evaluation saying im of sound mind.
AnOwlCalledSage

Post by AnOwlCalledSage »

John Uskglass wrote: Mon Oct 07, 2019 1:16 pm He's wanting to be declared sane.
Ah, the old FOTLer dilemma!
There was only one catch and that was Catch-22, which specified that a concern for one's safety in the face of dangers that were real and immediate was the process of a rational mind. Orr was crazy and could be grounded. All he had to do was ask; and as soon as he did, he would no longer be crazy and would have to fly more missions. Orr would be crazy to fly more missions and sane if he didn't, but if he was sane he had to fly them. If he flew them he was crazy and didn't have to; but if he didn't want to he was sane and had to. Yossarian was moved very deeply by the absolute simplicity of this clause of Catch-22 and let out a respectful whistle.
Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity - Hanlon's Razor
John Uskglass

Post by John Uskglass »

Yes, Catch 22 did come to mind. Also the old joke - 'I'm not mad you know, see here, I have a certificate to prove it.'
longdog

Post by longdog »

Li need a evaluation saying im of sound mind.
I wonder what he needs it for? :shrug:

Does he feel the hot breath of The Mental Health Act breathing down his neck?