Reactions to the Brown arrests

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

I don't know about anybody else, but when I see a message repeating the word "motherf***er" repeatedly, my eyes glaze over in boredom.

I think it's safe to say the person sending those messages might be biologically female, but she's no lady.

Loved the cool dog-in-a-sailor-hat photo, incidentally. :D
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Dezcad wrote:Is there any real concern that Animosh Quay will do anything more than continue to write these inflammatory and ridiculous statements?

Was Animosh Quay this vocal before the arrests?
Here's her other MySpace page...

http://www.myspace.com/acmnfreedom
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Animosh :?: Heidi Gudel at a heavy metal concert?
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

Demosthenes wrote:Here's her other MySpace page...

Problem! She and time2makeastand are both Libras. I don't think this relationship is going to work out.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Demosthenes wrote:
Dezcad wrote:Is there any real concern that Animosh Quay will do anything more than continue to write these inflammatory and ridiculous statements?

Was Animosh Quay this vocal before the arrests?
Here's her other MySpace page...

Heh! Love the display of militia links.

Bluegrass Militia: hope they have a marching band.

Stonewall Militia: Fabulous!

Militia of California: shouldn't it have a marijauna leaf background?

Of course the large number of confederate flags tends to give the game away.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Post by Lambkin »

grixit wrote:Militia of California: shouldn't it have a marijauna leaf background?
This one is my favorite. If I view it in IE the page does not render much at all but it plays a rap song in the background praising Ed & Elaine Brown. If I view it in Firefox you can see this evidence that they are on something stronger than pot.
Mayday....mayday.....can you hear me?....Mayday....mayday.....can you... F**CKING hear me?...S.O.S....S.O.S...GODAMMIT..Do you read me, do you f**cking read me?...Over......................We are pinned down, we are under fierce attack, we are outnumbered,we need ammo...rations... reinforcement, our coordinate is San Diego, California......this is the MILITIA OF CALIFORNIA,........ I repeat WE ARE UNDER ATTACK...Is there anybody out there? Do you read me....can you hear me?....S.O.S....S.O.S....MAYDAY!...MAYDAY!......ARE THERE ANY MOTHER-F**CKIN BASTARD'S OUT THERE THAT CAN HEAR ME?... MAYDAY,MAYDAY,MAYDAY..WE NEED HELP..S.O.S...S.O.S...."Look out,look out!....Here they come! Here they come!"..SOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOS........DO YOU ROGER?...DO YOU ROGER?...MAYDAY! MAYDAY!SOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSOSO....BANG!....BANG!.............Dead silence......?>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> A soft whisper...."Good bye LIBERTY,... good bye FREEDOM,....good bye AMERICA.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

There is an action docketed in the name of Edward Lewis Brown in the 1st Circuit, No. 07-2114, that ends with this interesting order:
8/6/07 JUDGMENT entered by Judge Juan R. Torruella, Judge Sandra L. Lynch, and Judge Kermit V. Lipez. This court has received various filings from Danny O'Dell of Spring Branch, Texas. The filings are unrelated to any matter pending in this court and are filled with inappropriate, vile, profane, and abusive language. To the extent that these filings are seeking some form of relief from this court, that relief is denied; this matter is closed; and the clerk is hereby directed not to accept any further filings from Mr. O'Dell. [1274291-1] [07-2114] [07-2114] (myra)
Was this the guy who tried to file a habeas corpus petition from prison for the Browns, or someone different?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ASITStands wrote: William Miller Reaction
Seems to me he's having a few second thoughts about where this is all going or where it all went. Someone might be able to actually talk some sense to him. Ya think?

Interesting reaction nonetheless.
Listen to Bill Miller's latest rants and you'll see that he's reverted to his old self.
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

Dezcad wrote:
Seems to me he's having a few second thoughts about where this is all going or where it all went. Someone might be able to actually talk some sense to him. Ya think?

Listen to Bill Miller's latest rants and you'll see that he's reverted to his old self.
Is it just me, or does he sound like Quentin Tarantino?
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Dezcad wrote:

Have you listened to them all? Any favorite segments to recommend to the time-strapped Miller connoisseur?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Scoop wrote:
Dezcad wrote:

Have you listened to them all? Any favorite segments to recommend to the time-strapped Miller connoisseur?
I've listened to them but not in any real detail. Here are some approximate times and subjects:

Part 1 Minute 27 rant about judges.

Part 1 40 minute great general rant

You might like Part 2 about the 12 minute mark where he goes off on the media.

Part 2 the 22 minute mark he talks about the "tortured mind" of Ed and how he should has given him some "valium" or "broken his legs" then.

Part 4 1 Minute

About John Stadmiller - "I'll choke that Mother-f***'er". Stadmiller is a fed.

Part 4 4 minutes

"I should be driving around the country taking these people out"