$300,000 Income Tax Reward (Peymon Mottahedeh)

The purpose of this board is to track the status of activity, cases, and ultimately the incarceration or fines against TP promoters and certain high-profile TPs.
JamesVincent
A Councilor of the Kabosh

Re: $300,000 Income Tax Reward (Peymon Mottahedeh)

Post by JamesVincent »

What I don't understand, even after everyone's import, is how he hasn't been at least enjoined when people like Benson have been enjoined. From what I remember both of them are doing or did pretty much the same thing, Payme is even using Benson's arguments as his bread and butter. I don't recall Benson doing his clients returns either, just charging money to tell people how taxes were unconstitutional and not to file at all.
Disciple of the cross and champion in suffering
Immerse yourself into the kingdom of redemption
Pardon your mind through the chains of the divine
Make way, the shepherd of fire

Avenged Sevenfold "Shepherd of Fire"
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

Peymon Mottahedeh founder of the Freedom Law School joins the program to discuss how he helps people safely stop paying federal taxes. He explains why its a scam and how the constitution and the law does not support it. Many people talk about this, but he stands by his words so completely that his organization guarantees you will be safe by covering legal fees and costs if there are repercussions.
Yeah, we've already seen how well he backs up his clients.
You can watch him at the upcoming Red Pill Expo on June 15-17
They're gonna have more of them? There's a code to use for discounted tickets if you guys want to go. Wherever it is.

https://www.instagram.com/grrrgraphics/p/C77AuiHx7Q7/

Rapid City, SD apparently. That close enough to you Obs?

https://www.spreaker.com/episode/federa ... --59983538

This podcast was brought to you by https://sarahwestall.com/.
Currently, Sarah is a partner at Galex Consulting and the host of the nationally syndicated show, “Business Game Changers”. Her show features leaders in Business, Government, Society, and Science. Her straightforward and authentic style along with her extensive experience in technology, engineering, and entrepreneurship enables her to provide insight and a perspective unparalleled in the media.
Taken from her biography.

The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

JamesVincent wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 10:33 pm Rapid City, SD apparently. That close enough to you Obs?
It's about a 12 hour drive for me. So it is way too close. But to be honest, this event could be in Afghanistan and it would still be too close for comfort. And the prices ($145 a day) they are charging to hear the lies of Mottahedeh, Joe Bannister and the rest of the conspiratard presenters makes it all the more easy to avoid this event like the plague.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
JamesVincent

Post by JamesVincent »

The Observer wrote: Thu Jun 13, 2024 11:35 pm ...makes it all the more easy to avoid this event like the plague.
After spending all week (and this weekend) remodeling an apartment for a slum lord after one of her crackhead tenants kicked in the walls and stole the light fixtures and smoke detectors these people almost seem rational.