Satanicky Panicky Scams

Discussion of a variety of scams, including dating service scams, cyber-currencies, and other frauds and scams.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Re: Satanicky Panicky Scams

Post by CrankyBoomer »

While JA lies low, Wayne Fox addresses the cult. A YouTuber has done a funny parody (well he's done more than one) of Mr Fox talking in tongues (to get the demons to show themselves, I kid you not). These folk do ask for contributions so I think it's okay to post it. The gobbledegook is actually Mr Fox 'speaking in tongues'.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

I suppose folk have seen that Ms Archer and her boyfriend have been released NFA on the conspiracy to murder charge. I think they are still on bail for another charge. Looks like she is back on the grift.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

Looks like the Archlizard is back. This is from a YouTube channel that monitors shady characters - the original is on Facebook. I don't have Facebook which explains why I wasn't aware of her return before.
CrankyBoomer
Pirate Captain
Pirate Captain

Post by CrankyBoomer »

The execrable Ms Archer is back offering "psychic healing". I don't think she is one of those persons who believes what she talks about in a deluded way - I believe she is a grifter pure and simple.
Pottapaug1938
Supreme Prophet (Junior Division)

Post by Pottapaug1938 »

CrankyBoomer wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2024 9:26 pm The execrable Ms Archer is back offering "psychic healing". I don't think she is one of those persons who believes what she talks about in a deluded way - I believe she is a grifter pure and simple.
More like "psychotic healing."
"We've been attacked by the intelligent, educated segment of the culture." -- Pastor Ray Mummert, Dover, PA, during an attempt to introduce creationism -- er, "intelligent design", into the Dover Public Schools