How Down Ed Brown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

How will Ed Brown Go Down?

Total votes: 0

LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

grammarian44 wrote:I vote for option 2.5: Ed resists with pseudo-violence: He makes a faux grab for the nearest liberty tool before he is taken down and hogtied by officers who are younger, faster, and trained to respond to such things. Afterwards, he and his followers claim that he put up a valiant fight but was restrained before getting off the shot heard 'round the world.
I agree. Ed will do a lot of posturing, but he doesn't really want to die and, unless he makes some serious miscalculation, he will be captured unharmed.

Others might not be so lucky, however, because they don't realize that Ed is a narcissistic fraud, it's possible that some "supporters" will get hurt.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

LPC wrote:
grammarian44 wrote:I vote for option 2.5: Ed resists with pseudo-violence: He makes a faux grab for the nearest liberty tool before he is taken down and hogtied by officers who are younger, faster, and trained to respond to such things. Afterwards, he and his followers claim that he put up a valiant fight but was restrained before getting off the shot heard 'round the world.
I agree. Ed will do a lot of posturing, but he doesn't really want to die and, unless he makes some serious miscalculation, he will be captured unharmed.

Others might not be so lucky, however, because they don't realize that Ed is a narcissistic fraud, it's possible that some "supporters" will get hurt.
I agree as well. Controlling personalities, such as Ed Brown, often are cowards at heart. They thrive on getting others to do the actual work, or in this case, the actual deeds of resistance.

For all his talk, I think he's a bluff. When he can't explain himself [notice, how he depends on Elaine to espouse their legal theories], he resorts to blaming it all on the Illuminati and Freemasons.

While the theory espoused by Demosthenes sounds plausible, I wonder how effective it would be if there were few actual supporters present when the event occurs. How many remain at the house?

I was glad to see Dave Ridley speak in opposition to Ed's threats. That's a step towards sanity.
Harrison Bergeron

Post by Harrison Bergeron »

Imalawman wrote:(for the record I still say they should have nabbed Mr. Brown right away. The extra time only allowed for others to get mixed up in this whole mess.)
I agree.
Florida

Post by Florida »

Demosthenes wrote:I think Ed will blow himself and everyone in or near the house...
Interesting fact pattern. I wonder if Randy Weaver will be in attendance.