Yet another CTC loser gets slammed

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Kimokeo wrote:"We ammended 3 past years returns amounting to a $1000 fine per year. This totals $3000 in IRS fines. "

It could have been $30,000. That would be an eye-opener
Yes! I'm waiting for the first CtC Worrier [sic] to get hit with a $5,000 fine. That's going to cause some scurrying in the delusional ant-hill.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:Joey Smith wrote:
Whatever happened to John Bulten? Has he gone off to blindly follow another guru already?
Based on what I've seen on the internet, Bulten seem to have occupied some of his time with the Ron Paul presidential candidacy.
Yep, out of the delusional litigation skillet and into the delusional political fire.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

LPC wrote:
Kimokeo wrote:"We ammended 3 past years returns amounting to a $1000 fine per year. This totals $3000 in IRS fines. "

Yes! I'm waiting for the first CtC Worrier [sic] to get hit with a $5,000 fine. That's going to cause some scurrying in the delusional ant-hill.
I'm waiting for the first any kind of tax cheat to get hit with the $5,000 fine. Has anyone seen one yet?
Demo.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
LPC wrote:

I'm waiting for the first any kind of tax cheat to get hit with the $5,000 fine. Has anyone seen one yet?
I think I saw one discussed on Lost Horizons, but I'm not sure which thread. It's been some time back.

I believe Hendrickson/Bulten said they hadn't seen "any" frivolous penalties imposed on CtC filers, which is obviously not true.