Brown home searched and seized

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

ASITStands wrote:Yuse guys are so comical! Don't give up your day jobs.
Crap! Now you tell us... The conversation with my former boss is going to be awkward after I lit her desk on fire and told her to "Cram this job! My comedic talents are beyond you!"

Hee hee
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:
Yuse guys are so comical! Don't give up your day jobs.
But wait! We can sing! We can dance! We can act! We can juggle up to one ball at a time (insert your own joke here)!

De showwwwww business is in our blood! Just give us a chance! This could be the lucky break that puts us right up there on the same level with the comedy greats, like Britney Spears and Ron Paul!
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

CaptainKickback wrote: HEY!! HEY!! HEY!! I cannot abide such a comment....it is completely unfair to Ron Paul to be lumped together with an obvious lunatic like Britney Spears. HARRUMPH!! :twisted: :roll: :wink:
Yea, leave Ron Paul alone. Your lucky he even votes in congress for you bastards. You think he likes voting on bills for you people? He's a human damnit! He wants to reduce the size of the government but all you people want to do is TAKE TAKE TAKE! Leave Ron Paul alone! Leave Ron Paul alone!

[/parody]
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Ryan McC wrote:
Yea, leave Ron Paul alone. Your lucky he even votes in congress for you bastards. You think he likes voting on bills for you people? He's a human damnit! He wants to reduce the size of the government but all you people want to do is TAKE TAKE TAKE! Leave Ron Paul alone! Leave Ron Paul alone!
Wait a minute, Ron Paul is ALSO a MEMBER OF CONGRESS??!? I thought he was just one of the world's premiere comedy acts. When did he go into politics?

I gotta break down and finally get cable TV.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Famspear wrote: Wait a minute, Ron Paul is ALSO a MEMBER OF CONGRESS??!? I thought he was just one of the world's premiere comedy acts. When did he go into politics?

Be sure to catch his next stand-up act on January 20th, 2009 at the following location:

E Capitol St NE & 1st St NE
Washington, DC 20001

Special Comical Appearances:

Cheif Justice of the United States

:P
agent86x

Post by agent86x »

RyanMcC wrote:
Famspear wrote: Wait a minute, Ron Paul is ALSO a MEMBER OF CONGRESS??!? I thought he was just one of the world's premiere comedy acts. When did he go into politics?

Be sure to catch his next stand-up act on January 20th, 2009
Ah, yes... January 20th, 2009
The End of an Error.