Snipes to Flee?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

It's been fun watching the bondsman. He drive a red Bentley sportscar and parks in the handicap space.
Demo.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:It's been fun watching the bondsman. He drive a red Bentley sportscar and parks in the handicap space.
Can you ask him if he's ever had a romantic relationship with a duck?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

If Wesley Snipes does flee, he's going to do so by jumping through a 32nd-story window onto the back of a passing Cessna, and shooting at his would-be captors by holding both guns sideways.

Oh, and there has to be a fight on top of a train, that Snipes wins by ducking just in time when the train goes into a tunnel.

Ain't no one gonna hold Passenger 57 for bond!
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

To summarize, Kahn is to remain in the pokey prior to sentencing, Rosile is free until then, and the Judge granted the motion of the bail bond guy to cancel his $1,000,000 bond but released Snipes subject to a new $250,000 bond issued by a new bondsman.
Demo.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Bill E. Branscum wrote:THE COURT: Has any motion been filed by a bondsman or anybody with respect to that?
MR. MEACHUM: No, sir. This was just a threatening
phone call this morning and this afternoon; well, yesterday
and this afternoon.
THE COURT: Okay. Well, I don't know that there is
very much I can do about it, except wait until somebody files
something.
By "threatening" we mean: "If you don't give me more collateral I'm going to file a motion in court reciting information from news reports," that kind of threatening?

I can understand why Snipes (and Branscum) felt threatened.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.