Bilderberg Conference

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Bilderberg Conference

Post by webhick »

The Operative wrote:Additionally, we here at Quatloos also love the Constitution.
Yeah, and because some couldn't contain their love, they have to abide by Megan's law. :) It's that hidden thirteenth amendment. It's just too damned sexy.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

T MEL wrote:Beleive it or not, I could have only made it worse for Danny,
How could it get any worse than being convicted on all counts?
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

YOUR WROTE: Yeah, and because some couldn't contain their love, they have to abide by Megan's law. It's that hidden thirteenth amendment. It's just too damned sexy.

What does this have to do with what you are talking about? Does this effect you? not sure..
webhick

Post by webhick »

T MEL wrote:YOUR WROTE: Yeah, and because some couldn't contain their love, they have to abide by Megan's law. It's that hidden thirteenth amendment. It's just too damned sexy.

What does this have to do with what you are talking about? Does this effect you? not sure..
:roll:
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

T MEL wrote:YOUR WROTE: Yeah, and because some couldn't contain their love, they have to abide by Megan's law. It's that hidden thirteenth amendment. It's just too damned sexy.

Whoosh.
Demo.
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

Megans Law has nothing to do with what we are talking about, why not say the 13th?

Anyway, These men did what they thought was right, protecting an old couple from those that know they are enforcing a non-law.

I Didnt take any pills, but do you think the pill you took is RIGHTIOUS?

Got to Run, film to work on.

PEACE T MEL.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

CaptainKickback wrote: ... Step foot on the private property where the conference is being held and the property owner can dispose of you as a trespasser.
(emphasis mine)

EATING ALERT (if you are you may not want to read the rest.)

Dispose indeed. Here's the NWO's new preferred method: It surely can't be coincidence that this news story "broke" so soon to the Bilderberg Conference. :twisted:
Lye After Death Is Latest Option In Mortuary Science

By NORMA LOVE

The Associated Press

Published: May 18, 2008

CONCORD, N.H. - Since they first walked the planet, humans have either buried or burned their dead. Now a new option is generating interest - dissolving bodies in lye and flushing the brownish, syrupy residue down the drain....

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2008/may/18 ... ationworld
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

T MEL wrote: Anyway, These men did what they thought was right,
Ok, that portion of your statement may be true. The four men may have been doing what they THOUGHT was right. The problem is, they thought wrong.
T MEL wrote: protecting an old couple from those that know they are enforcing a non-law.
The people the four men were protecting broke a law and were convicted by a jury. The people attempting to arrest them were enforcing a law. Your statement that the Marshals "know they are enforcing a non-law" is an assumption on your part that is not based in fact. The simple fact is that there are laws concerning income taxes and the requirement to pay those taxes and the Browns were convicted of breaking those laws. :roll:
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

T MEL,
I have no problem with you attempting to gain access to the conference legally. I think it would be best if the conference were more transparent and then all would find it boring and uninteresting and drop this silly conspiracy notion. (Except they will find a new angle... like the new conference isn't really the TRUE conference. Titanium Iceberg -- North Pole.) I have quoted Kickback because what he said is very important.
CaptainKickback wrote:Here's the tricky thing about conferences, if you are not invited ("on the list") you have no right to be in the room(s) the conference is occuring in, as it is a private event. As for the facility a conference is being held at, if it is a private facility, they can admit or deny access to any one, as it is their private property.

So, you can stand on the sidewalk (public access) in front of where the conference is being held and as long as you do not impede the progress of others, or disturb the peace, you can protest all you want. Step foot on the private property where the conference is being held and the property owner can dispose of you as a trespasser.
Remember all the rhetoric about private property with the Browns and Reilly? Well these people are having a private meeting in a private hotel. You will need permission to attend, otherwise behave yourself and protest peacefully.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
T MEL

Post by T MEL »

Whoosh..
webhick

Post by webhick »

T MEL wrote:I Didnt take any pills, but do you think the pill you took is RIGHTIOUS?
If you're accusing me of being self-righteous, you really need to take a good look in the mirror and realize that yours isn't going to protect you from being prosecuted for any laws you break (and whether or not you like it, laws exist).

If I don't like a law, I work to change it without violence. After all, if you need to pick up a gun (or arm a felon) to make people agree with you, then you've already lost the argument.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

One of the advantages of being an Illuminati of One is that I do not need to go to these conferences. I mean, how many times can you listen to a presentation on the history of putting gold fringe on the flag. :| Plus, they talk about economics, a subject so tedious that it should be regarded as a cruel and unusual punishment under the Eight Amendment of the Fake Constitution. Really, do we really need to know the precise economics of why an ALL CAPS strawman is needed to fund the Federal Reserve, or the economic benefits of incorporating the IRS in Puerto Rico? Isn't that why the Joos were brought into the Illuminati (to handle the money stuff)?

I must admit, the last conference I went to had an great debate about what to put into the Chemtrails which really intrigued me, but I always was a bit of a science wonk. (I voted in favor of chocolate milk).

Have fun standing outside the conference. Don't get Van Meter arrested. She has enough on her plate as it is. You on the other hand. :wink:
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote: Remember all the rhetoric about private property with the Browns and Reilly? Well these people are having a private meeting in a private hotel. You will need permission to attend, otherwise behave yourself and protest peacefully.
I'll be outside the hotel - scalping tickets.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

T-Mel - let me give you some advice on how to get invited:

Accomplish something in your life that will make other people aware of your contributions to society, business, politics, philosophy or philanthropy. Develop a wider circle of contacts and influential acquaintances, some of which should be more educated, more experienced and more astute than you.

If you want to be taken seriously, observe and study those who are taken seriously and learn from their success and the currency of influence it provides.

And remember, a camera does not a documentary make.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
buck09
Quatloosian Baron of the Unknown Statute

Post by buck09 »

Evil Squirrel Overlord wrote:A good story about trying to break into the conference and other "Illuminati events" is in this book: Them! Adventures with Extremists.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/reader/0743233 ... eader-link
Seconded - his account of helping Alex Jones infiltrate his first Bilderberg event is worth double the cover price. It's an outstanding book all around for any of the regulars around here.
I’ll help them get more power at the Fed. - Ron Paul
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I just ordered my copy!
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:I just ordered my copy!
Must resist urge to take advantage of "ordered my copy" straight line posted by alleged author.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I just ordered my copy!
Must resist urge to take advantage of "ordered my copy" straight line posted by alleged author.
You should still check your irony meter and make sure it didn't take any heavy damage from Demo's post.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

CaptainKickback wrote: Go on line, you can probably find some of their work, like the ever popular wild life documentary series "The MILF Hunter" - has something to do with cougars I think...... :twisted:
Speaking of which:

http://www.dateacougar.com

Yup, the apocalypse is proceeding right on schedule.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

CaptainKickback wrote: Go on line, you can probably find some of their work, like the ever popular wild life documentary series "The MILF Hunter" - has something to do with cougars I think...... :twisted:
I would imagine that it also has something to do with pool cleaners as well, which would give it a tp connection.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4