Ernest is lost - at losthorizons

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Ernest is lost - at losthorizons

Post by The Operative »

fortinbras wrote:(I'll admit that providing this legal theory without actually giving the incriminating testimony is a touchy thing).
And completely beyond the capability of Earnest's frivolous argument filled mind.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Re: Ernest is lost - at losthorizons

Post by The Operative »

CaptainKickback wrote:I am so very glad that my upbringing, education and carer choices have enabled me to assiduously avoid low brow morons and knuckle dragging idiots like Ernest and others of his ilk and hue.

I have absolutely no tolerance for the wilfully ignorant, the criminally stupid, tax scofflaws and those who defend/support them and their deceitful, fradulent, criminal activities.
Unless, of course, it is pointing and laughing at them as they pay fines and/or get hauled off to prison.
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.