Dentist - Gibberish - Utter Nonsense

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.

Thomas E. Miller is:

A competent TP wacko.
42%
An incompetent TP wacko.
38%
A model of mental health.
No votes
A natural person, there without his consent.
21%

Total votes: 24

Lambkin
Warder of the Quatloosian Gibbet

Re: Dentist - Gibberish - Utter Nonsense

Post by Lambkin »

CaptainKickback wrote:I did not see a "Greedy old f*ck" option........
Have you ever heard of a "Competent TP wacko" who didn't fit that description?

If this guy is incompetent then we'll need to build some large federal mental hospitals to store all the other narcissistic fools like him. I am not what you would call a law-and-order type but these sovereign suey PNJs are just begging for a sharp crack on the noggin and I can't help but feel they are getting exactly what they asked for and what they richly deserve.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Barring information that hasn’t been presented, I don’t think this whack job du jour is any further out than your average flat earther. I would admit to being curious as to what brought them to believe their particular fantasy, and to cling so tenaciously to it in spite of all logic and fact, but then, isn’t that the definition of a “true believer”? The mental gymnastics they must have to go through on a daily basis to sustain the illusion has to be incredible, unless of course it is simply a matter of refusing to see, hear, or acknowledge anything that contradicts their world view and then they don’t have to put out much effort at all.

This particular mythology is a little more convoluted than most, but it is still just a collection of badly put together cut and paste in the final analysis. I keep wondering if someone is making a commission on all the fancy weird seals I keep seeing with these particular bozos. I’m sure there must be some particular rules they have to adhere to or the magic won’t work.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

Nikki wrote:He's clearly not competent to assist in his defense because he has managed to convince himself the proceedings are illegal.
Not enough. The statutory (18 USC 4241) standard for incompetence:
the defendant is presently suffering from a mental disease or defect rendering him mentally incompetent to the extent that he is unable to understand the nature and consequences of the proceedings against him or to assist properly in his defense
(Emphasis supplied.) Perhaps he is so immersed in the cream cheese that he is unable to assist effectively in his defense. That inability, however, must be as a result of a diagnosed "mental disease or defect", not just because he's a greedy old f*ck.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Actually, I wasn’t kidding about the nitrous oxide bit. It is possible that he has exposed himself to enough that he could be certifiably brain damaged, causing him to act irrationally. Too much nitrous will fry your brain. He may in fact not be organically rational or competent.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.