More brilliance from another CrackHead

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Re: More brilliance from another CrackHead

Post by The Observer »

Famspear wrote:I understand about the Declaration of Independence, but where in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution is there a mention of anything about a right and a duty to throw off tyranny?
Silly, silly Famspear - do we have to send you back to remedial Illuminati classes? Don't you remember how you were taught that documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the Magna Charta are constant threats to the vast conspiracy and why we have to suppress and mute any challenge that arises when the paytriots start realizing that these documents exist and that the words therein have magical power to overturn the Internal Revenue Code, force the corrupt judges out of their courtrooms, and empty our pockets of our ill-gotten gains? Or were you sleeping in class?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:Silly, silly Famspear - do we have to send you back to remedial Illuminati classes? Don't you remember how you were taught that documents such as the Declaration of Independence and the Magna Charta are constant threats to the vast conspiracy and why we have to suppress and mute any challenge that arises when the paytriots start realizing that these documents exist and that the words therein have magical power to overturn the Internal Revenue Code, force the corrupt judges out of their courtrooms, and empty our pockets of our ill-gotten gains? Or were you sleeping in class?
Wait, there were classes you could take???

Oh, now I remember. I was trying to save time, and so I took the online version of the Illuminati course.

I mean, I got this certificate......

I mean, I paid a lot of money for this thing......

They told me the online version was accredited.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:but where in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution is there a mention of anything about a right and a duty to throw off tyranny?
The same place as the "Titles of Nobility" amendment.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

LPC wrote:
Famspear wrote:but where in the Preamble to the U.S. Constitution is there a mention of anything about a right and a duty to throw off tyranny?
The same place as the "Titles of Nobility" amendment.
See what happens when you go to class and pay attention like LPC did?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:See what happens when you go to class and pay attention like LPC did?
Well, now I'm starting to wonder about the quality of that online course I took for brain surgery......
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet