TUC / United Cities Group sued by BofA in FL

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: TUC / United Cities Group sued by BofA in FL

Post by Famspear »

For starters, 18 USC 912:
912. Officer or employee of the United States

Whoever falsely assumes or pretends to be an officer or employee acting under the authority of the United States or any department, agency or officer thereof, and acts as such, or in such pretended character demands or obtains any money, paper, document, or thing of value, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
EDIT:

And 18 USC 913:
913. Impersonator making arrest or search

Whoever falsely represents himself to be an officer, agent, or employee of the United States, and in such assumed character arrests or detains any person or in any manner searches the person, buildings, or other property of any person, shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than three years, or both.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

I noticed that TUC paid the recording fees to county clerk using the same defective draft format used on the "drafts" deposited at BoA. If the county's bank interpreted the document as specifying the TUC Private Currency Office as the draftee, they might have presented it and been paid. If not, TUC might find its documents rejected for failure to pay the recording fees.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Like NESARA, they are trying to make money by way of a bogus organization fighting for a huge pot of money, see http://theunitedcities.org/web/index.ph ... &Itemid=70 for their forms, including compensation schedules.

A minor prison sentence shouldn't cut it for anybody associated with this group; they need to be put away for a couple of decades if for no other reason than to protect the general public.
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The investment pool that their "CPA" has certified as being worth hundreds of billions of dollars they are attempting to issue drafts on is apparently based on the 'worth' of people/member/employees.

Much like the bogus 'treasury account' allegedly held by the US, these goofballs set up their own and are stupid enough to rant and rave that their fantasy world isn't being recognized by the real one.

This sounds very Van Pelt-ish - the public vs. private money gibberish taken to an extreme where there are several co-conspirators - including three lawyers.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:The investment pool that their "CPA" has certified as being worth hundreds of billions of dollars they are attempting to issue drafts on is apparently based on the 'worth' of people/member/employees.

Much like the bogus 'treasury account' allegedly held by the US, these goofballs set up their own and are stupid enough to rant and rave that their fantasy world isn't being recognized by the real one.

This sounds very Van Pelt-ish - the public vs. private money gibberish taken to an extreme where there are several co-conspirators - including three soon-to-be ex-lawyers.
I inserted the words your submission inadvertantly dropped.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

This is so nutty that I suspect a publicity stunt. A very polished website -- much nicer than anything the Republic of Texas ever had -- and an announcement in advance of armed bank robberies!

Can someone conjure up a pdf or a copy of today's (or yesterday's) court order??
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

fortinbras wrote:Can someone conjure up a pdf or a copy of today's (or yesterday's) court order??
Shazam!
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Joey Smith
Infidel Enslaver

Post by Joey Smith »

Man, would I love to go to that hearing on July 22!
- - - - - - - - - - -
"The real George Washington was shot dead fairly early in the Revolution." ~ David Merrill, 9-17-2004 --- "This is where I belong" ~ Heidi Guedel, 7-1-2006 (referring to suijuris.net)
- - - - - - - - - - -
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

If anyone bothered to go through the TUC website, there are enough Federal violations there to put them all away well into the next century if not longer. If the Feds thought von Nutjob was bad, they should have a field day over the “currency” these bozos are generating, how many BILLION did they say they had made, then we have purporting to operate a bank, counterfeit of judicial process, along with the impersonation statutes mentioned previously, talk about a veritable smorgasbord of violations to choose from. I’m sure there are also a number of statutes about threatening a national bank not to mention what is effectively terrorist activity and massive fraud. This could get to be really interesting.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Hamilton is not my favorite founder but i agree with the idea that financial integrity is important to confidence in government. So how come a bank that processes US currency, and that is regulated and backed up by the government, has to even bother with this? People have been detained just for having confusing withdrawal slips, why were these clowns allowed to just walk away after waving their phoney papers and badges?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Hamilton was a brilliant man, although I do not believe a very nice one, not exactly on my list of people I would have wanted to know.

The same argument could be made of any business I should think. I think part of this is that the whole thing is so utterly preposterous that they may not have been sure of what to do. The threat of the premises being seized by an extra-judicial process, effectively at gunpoint is disturbing enough, that I am not sure what the appropriate actions would have been. I certainly think notifying the FBI and Treasury would have been first on my speed dial, and while I think the court order puts it all back in the Feds cognizance since they will have to enforce it, I also think I would have simply filed extortion charges preemptively.

I will give the bozo brigade credit for coming up with something new, but that still wouldn’t have stopped me from swearing out warrants real quick. As I said earlier, this has to violate any number of state and federal criminal laws, the problem is in getting which set of law enforcement to act and act in a timely manner. I think the court order was a good preemptive act on the bank’s part.

I also have to agree with JRB that the courts are going to have to start coming down like a ton of brick on these idiots before something really nasty happens.

I can't wait to see the next act.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

grixit wrote:People have been detained just for having confusing withdrawal slips, why were these clowns allowed to just walk away after waving their phoney papers and badges?
That's a great point.

While I appreciate BoA's desire not to get in a shootout with these clowns, it's unfathomable to me that these people haven't even been arrested yet.

These aren't the Browns, who stayed in their own compound and could be waited out with little risk to civilians. These are people who walked into a public place of business with guns and with the stated intent of taking it over. It borders on terrorism.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

A look at TUC's website shows that they (The United Cities Group) has concocted its own funny money, which it calls "United States Notes" and which bear a close resemblance to the actual United States Notes issued by the US Treasury until 1966.

http://theunitedcities.org/web/index.ph ... &Itemid=14

The genuine United States Notes were authorized by an 1862 Act of Congress, which authorized the issuance of up to $300 Million (in total face value) of United States Notes as legal tender; this law remained on the books until 1982, when it was replaced by a similar provision that called that paper money United States Currency Notes, but the United States Notes, under their original title, remain legal tender and counterfeiting them is a still a crime.

The genuine United States Notes were commonly called "Legal Tender Notes" because of their peculiar legal character: Until the Act that created them, all US paper money was explicitly redeemable in precious metal coins, and essentially served as chits for that precious metal, and the value of the paper money was immediately dependent on the fact that it could be exchanged for gold or silver. But the United States Notes did not purport to be exchangeable for precious metal (in fact, a Supreme Court decision later held that the holder of United States Notes could not insist on cashing them in for precious metal), but derived their value solely because of Congressional authorization pursuant to the Constitution. In theory the United States Notes were back by other, less easily measured, assets of the federal government, such as National Forests and the like. But United States Notes were legal tender only by Act of Congress (in this respect, Federal Reserve Notes are at least backed by Treasury Bonds), and the initial designs contained conspicuous text to that effect, so they were called "Legal Tender Notes".

If TUC has actually printed up any of the funny money in its illustration it's in a lot of trouble.

By the way, elsewhere on its website it has the conspiracy myth about JFK's Executive Order 11110, .... taken directly from Louis Farrakhan's weekly tabloid, an interesting choice for a source.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Joey Smith wrote:Man, would I love to go to that hearing on July 22!
I would hope they're in the custody of the US Marshals by then.
The Devil Makes Three
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

TUC currency is backed by the total net worth of the assets of its members.
This means that every employer (IC) and every employee (CE) voluntarily assigns the value of their future assets (provided by TUC) for the benefit of the people & communities while employed.

Our initial capital of 6.127 billion dollars has been furnished by our founding members. Going forward all lands, trusts, private banks, homes, buildings, patents and communities developed by TUC & Consortium system will become part of that “Net Worth” that backs our currencies.

With every new company, employee, purchase or investment our Net Worth grows and so does the value of our currencies all for the benefit of the people.
Huh? What other corporations do you know that claim in their annual earnings statements that the net worth of their stocks is based on the personal assets of its employees?

We are supposed to be believed that these 3 clowns are actually worth 6 billion dollars? We are actually to believe that these guys would fork over their assets if I appeared at their office and asked to redeem their "United States Notes?"

I didn't see on their website how one gets hold of these notes and what one has to exchange to get them, but I wouldn't be surprised to see that TUC is willing to take all of my worthless FRNs that were issued by the "crumbling" Fed.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

TheSaint wrote:These are people who walked into a public place of business with guns and with the stated intent of taking it over.
Although I have read *talk* about coming back with armed guards, I haven't yet seen anything that said that they were armed at the time that they were in the bank.

And I don't know what they said inside the bank, or to any employee of the bank. On the video, taken outside the bank, they talked about "seizing assets" and "closing" the branch offices, but that is arguably ambiguous since they were speaking in the context of a "legal action" that they say they have filed.

The fact that they say that they have notified the local police of what they plan to do is, of course, mind-numbingly bizarre.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

As I understand it, Deputy Sheriffs accompanied them when they "served" the writs. I could be wrong on that.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Demosthenes wrote:I'm swamped on something right now, but I have some really interesting stuff to post here shortly.
And? :?:
The Devil Makes Three
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:I'm swamped on something right now, but I have some really interesting stuff to post here shortly.
Such a tease....
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:
And.... she's swamped! She's a busy girl.

In fact....

Maybe....

Maybe she's tired......

Remember Madeline Kahn in Blazing Saddles???....

http://paab.typepad.com/furtherandfaste ... ddles.html

(click on the first video at the top)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet