Ed Brown Makes the News

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Re: Ed Brown Makes the News

Post by Gregg »

don't even wanna think about what Danny Dog Walker would smell like after a few years in prison.....

but in a few years we'll at least know, or anyone who cares to check will be able to...
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

If Danny's only communications are with his enablers, it's no wonder he's deteriorating. Maybe some of us should write to him.

Oh and speaking of people in jail, when does Swann get out?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

grixit wrote:If Danny's only communications are with his enablers, it's no wonder he's deteriorating. Maybe some of us should write to him.
What could we say to him that would help? Danny's goose is already cooked. At this point, it's just a question of how long and at what temperature.

I think the only thing that will help Danny Riley is a lot of years in prison to think about what he's done... with none of his "enablers" ever bothering to write him a letter, much less start a revolution on his behalf.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Demosthenes wrote:Hmmmm.

Famspear

Spamfear

More than coincidence?
Spamfear - noun [Fr. Mod. Engl. SPAM, a quasi-food product possibly made from parts of old tax protesters; and fear, fr. Lat. fearus, unnatural afraidness] - an unnatural fear of old tax protester body parts.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

grixit wrote:If Danny's only communications are with his enablers, it's no wonder he's deteriorating. Maybe some of us should write to him.

Oh and speaking of people in jail, when does Swann get out?
Steven Swan? The guy who took Irwin Schiff's advice? I think this is the guy:

Steven A. Swan
Prisoner number 00259-049
Federal Medical Center [site of former Fort Devens]
Devens [?], Mass.
Projected release date: October 24, 2009

http://www.bop.gov/iloc2/InmateFinderSe ... &x=79&y=12

EDIT: correction, I guess it's "Swan", not "Swann"
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
grixit wrote:I hear it's the national meat of Hawaii.
Cap'n commented recently about SPAM sushi rolls in Hawaii. <shrugging>

You know, that doesn't look half bad. Here's the recipe:

Spam Musubi

2 cups short grain sushi/sticky rice
1 Tbsp sake
3 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
1/2 Tbsp sugar
1 tsp salt
2 1/2 cups water

3 sheets of sushi nori, cut into 2" long strips
1 (12oz) can Spam
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tsp sugar
2 tsp chili garlic paste
1 Tbsp teriyaki sauce
peanut oil, for frying

Slice the Spam into 1/2" slices. Mix together the soy sauce, sugar, chili garlic, and teriyaki sauce. Marinate the spam in the mixture for 30 minutes to 1 hour.

In the meantime, to make the sushi rice, rinse the rice until the water becomes clear. Put the rice, water, and sake in a rice cooker. Let it sit for 20 minutes and then turn the rice cooker on. When the rice cooker turns off let the rice sit for 10 minutes covered. In a small pan mix together the vinegar, sugar, and salt and heat until the sugar and salt dissolve. Remove the rice to a large bowl and mix in the vinegar mixture until well incorporated. Let the rice cool to room temperature.

In a large frying pan over medium high heat add 1 Tbsp peanut oil. Remove the Spam from the marinade and fry the Spam until golden on both sides (about 2 minutes a side). On a clean surface set aside a bowl of cool water. Lay down a strip of nori. Center a slice of Spam on top so that the nori is laying underneath and coming out evenly on both sides. Dip your hands into the cool water and grab about 3-4 Tbsp of rice. Mold the rice into a compacted oval shape. Place on top of the Spam slice and pat it down, smoothing out the edges so it resembles the shape of the Spam. Pull up the sides of the nori so that they overlap and gently pull them tight pressing them together. If they don't stick together just dab your finger in water and touch the nori to seal.

You can serve them with a little soy sauce, or wasabi, or just eat them as is. A great portable snack. Enjoy.

And yes, SPAM is the official meat of Hawaii. They even made...

Oh yeah...it's huge in the Philippines too - they have a factory there. The South Koreans also enjoy their SPAM (since the end of the Korean war it's a gift that to this day is very popular. I always bring a few cans for my Korean friends).
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:There is regular Spam, Spam Lite (a complete waste), garlic Spam, Hot-n-Spicy Spam (with Tabasco sauce in it) and Bacon Spam.

Right now I have a tin of garlic, bacon and hot-n-spicy in my pantry.

All of them , EXCEPT for Spam Lite (an abomination) all rock harder than Dimebag Darrell.
I concur.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Doktor Avalanche

CaptainKickback wrote:There is regular Spam, Spam Lite (a complete waste), garlic Spam, Hot-n-Spicy Spam (with Tabasco sauce in it) and Bacon Spam.

Right now I have a tin of garlic, bacon and hot-n-spicy in my pantry.

All of them , EXCEPT for Spam Lite (an abomination) all rock harder than Dimebag Darrell.

Now, getting back on track, do you think it is starting to sink into Ed just how badly he screwed up. I also notice the amount of shrill histrionics for Ed's "cause" seems to have died off and faded away. I guess he was not the cause celebre he thought he was. Pity. :twisted:
Something about "a prophet is not recognized in his hometown"...
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

I just came across this old phone call from elaine. In case you haven't heard it, here's the link:
http://keithinri.podbean.com/