Continuation on the FRNs are unconstitutional topic

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
OnceSane

Re: Continuation on the FRNs are unconstitutional topic

Post by OnceSane »

CPA and P.A.? Isn't that a bit redundant? In which jurisdiction (outside of TUC) is she licensed as a CPA?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I already contacted them.
Demo.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

OnceSane wrote:CPA and P.A.? Isn't that a bit redundant? In which jurisdiction (outside of TUC) is she licensed as a CPA?
Florida.

Name: JOHNSON, DONNA-MARIA L (Primary Name)
(DBA Name)
Main Address: 7504 S.W. 179TH TERRACE
MIAMI Florida 33157
County: DADE

LicenseLocation: 7504 S.W. 179TH TERRACE
MIAMI FL 33157
County: DADE

License Information
License Type: Certified Public Accountant
License Number: AC0026133
Licensure Date: 11/03/1993
Expires: 12/31/2009
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:According to TUC's website, she's a board member.
Our Leadership

Donna Maria Johnson – TUC Board Member - Chairman & CEO - Donna-Maria Johnson CPA, P.A.

I may be wrong, but I thought there was supposed to be some degree of independence or separation between a CPA and the company who's financial statements she certifies.

Is this something in which the Florida CPA board might have an interest, or the the Great Clawed One already drop a dime to them?
TUC

Post by TUC »

Judge Roy Bean

"I doubt anyone here thinks FRN's are backed by gold or silver. My 'so what?' is on again."

So, You are accepting FRN is not backed up by gold or silver therefore it is illegal. (NOTHING BACKS IT UP)

According to the united States' Constitution, which is the "Supreme Law of the Land":

“No State shall…make any Thing but gold and silver Coin a Tender in Payment of Debts.” Article I, Section 10, united States’ Constitution

“The Congress shall have power...to coin money (and) regulate the value thereof.” Article I, Section 8, united States’ Constitution.

FR found his way around in December 1913 Congress fraudulently passed the Federal Reserve Act which put the control of money in the hands of the international bankers who run the privately-owned corporation known as the "Federal Reserve Bank". From that point forward a Federal Reserve "dollar" began declining in value until today it is only worth about $.04 (or less) compared to the value of a real silver dollar in 1913.

It is interesting to note that today the privately-owned Federal Reserve Bank only pays about $.04 for each "bill" that the United States Treasury prints.

Under federal law, the U.S. Dollar, in various denominations, is defined as “legal tender,” meaning that it must be accepted as payment for “all debts, public and private.” Since August 15, 1971, when President Richard Nixon severed the last links between the dollar and gold, the Federal Reserve Note (FRN) has not been backed by precious metals or commodities of any kind. Its value is provided by the “full faith and credit” of the U.S. Government – "They printed money out thin air" (This explains how our national Debt went from 4.75 trillion to 9.5 trillion in just 9 years when Greenspan created more money from nothing ).

Facts-

http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/fai ... klist.html

Which means, in practice, that people accept it in payment because the federal government forces them to (This is called “Monopolized system”). Before, they used to be other private banks using their own private currency where they used to exchange from bank to bank.

HOW MONEY IS CREATED...

1. HOW MONEY IS CREATED - 1/5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=cy-fD78zyvI

2. HOW MONEY IS CREATED - 2/5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=hfXavRTM4Fg

3. HOW MONEY IS CREATED - 3/5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=_yvRZoM-2r8

4. HOW MONEY IS CREATED - 4/5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=f0p8LepIuVM

5. HOW MONEY IS CREATED - 5/5
http://youtube.com/watch?v=PzXZ_Hs1g6U

Demosthenes

Why don't you contact this guy

Honorable Gary L. Loster – President TUC – Former Chairman of World Conference of Mayor

Look, his number is here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BWfG5InLWwg

DONNA JOHNSON at that time she wasn't a member of TUC. After reviewing TUC WORLD WIDE PROJECT. She wanted to become part of it.

Hey if you really good checking background and stuff check hers out. You will flip to find out who she had worked for...

Nikki

Don't worry you ain't gonna loose you job

Lasagna

I know you are a lawyer & attorney. Nothing personal against you Lasagna, but one of many defects that this profession has is that mess with people's ego up. Anyway I don't think I have enough talent to challenge you or your knowledge on any discussion. like Dirty Harry said "A man has to know his limitations."

But I must tell you, I would love to see, Mrs Marrero teaching you a few things. I don’t exactly remember the day, like a couple weeks ago. I walked into a room with proximally 9 or 10 well known lawyers from South Florida & of course attorneys. I sat down, I saw Mrs Marrero being challenged by every single one of them. I literally saw yawns dropping from these lawyers/attorneys ( no egos, after that). I can't say their names I would get in trouble. This Mrs Marrero is out this world.

Didn't you know about our "LIFELINE PROGRAM".

check it out ---> http://theunitedcities.org/index.php?op ... &Itemid=70

This is very legal also.
A Judge's in Orlando had ruled in favor of TUC.

Listen to this one,

TUC bought a house in foreclosure (sell by owner), status "short-sale" paid-off the full balanced. TUC gave the seller equity on top of that, placed it in a CD at 4.5% for 1 year. Seller explained Mrs Marrero that he has a court date with the bank and the judge. Mrs Marron replied "Don't worry".

Seller signed some bogus paperwork; house was sold in 1 hour. ( I think all this happened on a Friday)

The next Monday, Mrs Marrero shows at the Judge's chamber, he sat down. Judge called bank's lawyers/attorneys over the phone, “Conference call”. Judge realized that Mrs Marrero is not the actual owner cited, Mrs Marrero handled the judge some more bogus documents that he prepared himself. Judge reads it out loud to the bank's lawyers on the phone. Bank's lawyers/attorneys advised the Judge, that they want to withdraw from the case. Judge rules in favor of TUC.

MRS Marrero had repeated this time after time. But I have to tell the truth, there was this judge that did not rule in TUC's favor. ( mmm ... mmm ... mmm )

I'll finish this one later...

Oopss, I should had told you the one, Where an IRS agent knocks MRS. Marrero's house door and asked him to please, release (i can't say what it is). B/C he has a family to feed. Ha! imagine that.

Dezcad
I haven't forget about you

What bank will take TUC's "Private Dollar"? ----> I not allow discussing this as yet, but I could give you a hint ( http://www.fdic.gov/bank/individual/fai ... klist.html )

When will TUC seize BOA assets as they allege they can? ----> My gut's feeling tells me that BoA will take the settlement. (Stage 2 or maybe 3)

Has Rafael Perez lost his house yet? --------------> This name doesn’t sound familiar to me, but could find out if you are really interested

Has JC Consultores Laborales been able to pay its employees yet? -----------> JC consultores paid theirs employees but bankers didn't pay them at the bank (do you remember those alerts stating that they fraudulent checks, worthless instruments or something like that). Your Friendly FR blocked them, but a few good hundreds made them clear alright. My friend received his car's title and boat's title clear. Not FBI, SS has visited him yet.

How come no lawyer appeared with TUC at the BOA hearing in US District Court? --------> LOL, this is an easy one to answer, b/c no LAWYER/ATTORNEY has the B@@lls to disagree with the judge's ruling. You crazy you could get disbar. I would love to comment on this much deeper but I have to go.

But Lawyers/Attorneys Lasagna may help on this one. I guess he knows what would be the consequences of not protecting the private court’s interest

Well I have to go know…
(Nikki. Do not worry. You are not going to loose your Job)

Sincerely,

Have a great weekend.

TUC
God bless us all,
Last edited by TUC on Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

TUC wrote:My gut's feeling tells me that BoA will take the settlement.
Please seek psychiatric help.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Does anyone have a Miami-Dade ESOL class schedule that they can send to TUC?
TUC

Post by TUC »

Nikki,

Rate me, How am I doing? From 1 to 10. Is that bad?. Well, I will promise to improve. The positive side is that I am trying to communicate.

Why do you attack me that way? You know already that I am ESOL challenged!!

TheSaint,

TUC wrote "My gut's feeling tells me that BoA will take the settlement."
The Saint replied "Please seek psychiatric help."

I was leaving from work, when I received a phone call. My lovely friend told me "Have you heard the good news?". I said "NO". I can not disclose this yet. I could not believe (of course I believe, I know what's going on). A hint.... is related to BoA. That poor attorney Mary Leslie Smith..(I don't mean any disrespect when saying poor) I think she will be overwhelm of legal concerns.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

TUC wrote:Nikki,

Rate me, How am I doing? From 1 to 10. Is that bad?. Well, I will promise to improve. The positive side is that I am trying to communicate.

Why do you attack me that way? You know already that I am ESOL challenged!!

TheSaint,

TUC wrote "My gut's feeling tells me that BoA will take the settlement."
The Saint replied "Please seek psychiatric help."

I was leaving from work, when I received a phone call. My lovely friend told me "Have you heard the good news?". I said "NO". I can not disclose this yet. I could not believe (of course I believe, I know what's going on). A hint.... is related to BoA. That poor attorney Mary Leslie Smith..(I don't mean any disrespect when saying poor) I think she will be overwhelm of legal concerns.
It's so difficult to separate the content from the presentation since they both seem intent upon creating a completely new variety of frontier gibberish.

However, given your reasonable request for a rating, I'd have to give you a combined score of 2. You might make a 2.5 on a good day, but no better than that.

By the way, do you have any plans for your life after all of your delusions and houses of cards come crashing down around your ankles?
TUC

Post by TUC »

CaptainKickback

"None are more blind than those who refuse to see.". Read, Read... Don't tell me that you are more capable in writing than in reading. I can't do much for you in this matter.

I don't want to be disrespectful but I will move on in this matter.

No matter what type of source I present to you. None of then, will come from the http://www.federalreserve.gov/. So, was the point of getting an independent source. It would look to you funny or fraudulent etc.

You will never see me, writing things like this "A complete and total Tuc-ing liar "
This just shows at least to me that you are short temper. You get the pleasure of getting it off by been aggressive and showing it off to all the readers.
TUC

Post by TUC »

"However, given your reasonable request for a rating, I'd have to give you a combined score of 2. You might make a 2.5 on a good day, but no better than that."

Well, I really appreciate it with true honesty Nikki,

By the way, do you have any plans for your life after all of your delusions and houses of cards come crashing down around your ankles?.

I wish that I could show you the future. The intent of the information that I am trying to provide to you with, comes from my good will. I have people telling me, don't waist your time their, they have already their mind set.

but I have 3 good reasons,

1.- This is something that I have to do.
2.- What you don't know will hurt you.
3.- I am writing an ESOL in quatloos on every post ( you make fun of me, and believe me it worth the price ).

Don't just go crazy with my posts. Watch the TV news, Read the newspaper. We haven't event talk about why the feds bailing out private companies.

"NEW YORK — On the verge of a collapse that could have shaken the very foundations of the U.S. financial system, investment bank Bear Stearns Cos. was bailed out Friday by a rival and the federal government"

(Bloomberg) -- Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae fell to the lowest in 13 years in New York Stock Exchange composite trading as concerns grew the two largest U.S. mortgage-finance companies may need to raise more capital to overcome writedowns and satisfy new accounting rules.
(Bloomberg) -- Former Federal Reserve Chairman Alan Greenspan said falling U.S. home prices are ``nowhere near the bottom'' and the resulting market turmoil isn't showing signs of abating. "

and it is going to get worse...

I know things that you don't know happening really soon.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TUC wrote:I know things that you don't know happening really soon.
I discovered what "TUC" means.

Through their non-lawyer, "H. William Marrero (c)", they filed a "Notice of Lodgment". Three of the first pages consist of a certified copy of the docket sheet on each page of which Marrero has endorsed "accepted for value, exempted from levy" with his signature (copyrighted, of course). Don't anybody clue them in that, since he didn't endorse in red crayon, it's not effective. The remainder reads like a TP version of the classic contract in A Night at the Opera, down to the missing Sanity Clause.

Bank of America is in trouble now.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Anyone else find it interesting that a group whose leadership is almost exclusively made up of minorities is using white supremacist theories?
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

The "legal" gibberish is so easily found and so easily edited that it shouldn't surprise any of us that it starts cropping up in any anti-government scheme or artifice. The fanciful verbiage and quasi official-looking piles of paper only serve one purpose and that is to lure the ignorant to their movement.

And in keeping with the philosophy of these movements, there are the tried-and-true rants about the imminent catastrophic failure of "the system" as we know it. Of course, if you buy into their mythological world, you will rise above the disaster.

Cruz's fantasy is little more than a worker's paradise that will, indeed, draw on minorities who believe the present system is taking advantage of them. From a social-activism standpoint, it makes perfect sense; you find disaffected people, explain how they've being taken advantage of (the money system) and tell them there is a solution. Sure enough, you'll have a movement of sorts.

It's the same game as debt-elimination and tax-defiance. The Dorean Group believed they would bring about a cataclysmic disruption of the mortgage lending business that would change everything. Pete Hendrickson thinks that if enough fools throw their financial lives away for the ctc cause that the IRS will be done away with and he'll be a hero.

Cruz's TUC purports to be altruistic and in that sense he may simply be misguided by others who have philosophical connections to the patriot/sovereign movements. But establishing a "financial mechanism" that can't interface with the extant economy without resorting to the issuance of fraudulent documents is a major roadblock - and it's illegal.

I think TUC is counting on what the industry calls the "un-banked" masses, and there are millions of them especially in the minority and immigrant populations. If they can attract and hold them into the TUC "financial mechanism" the participant businesses will have a source of labor that becomes almost inextricably tied to TUC.

Hey, who needs to worry about green cards, W4's and filing taxes?

Taxes? Taxes? We don't need no steenkeeng taxes!
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:I think TUC is counting on what the industry calls the "un-banked" masses, and there are millions of them especially in the minority and immigrant populations.
I would bet more on "immigrant."

Previous stories about Mr. Cruz's efforts have included details about most of his "members" being Hispanic immigrants. Cruz promised them jobs and benefits, and paid them in funny money and fraudulent checks.

Throw in the vaguely indentured servitude-sounding terms from TUC's website, and the whole arrangement borders on slavery.
Red Cedar PM
Burnished Vanquisher of the Kooloohs

Post by Red Cedar PM »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:According to TUC's website, she's a board member.
Our Leadership

Donna Maria Johnson – TUC Board Member - Chairman & CEO - Donna-Maria Johnson CPA, P.A.

I may be wrong, but I thought there was supposed to be some degree of independence or separation between a CPA and the company who's financial statements she certifies.

Is this something in which the Florida CPA board might have an interest, or the the Great Clawed One already drop a dime to them?
There are many strict regulations on CPA independence, as it is probably the most important standard we have. There are many things that could potentially impair independence like having a direct or indirect financial interest in the company under audit, or being related to key employees. If you are employed by the company under audit or are on the board, you are most definitely not independent - that is a no brainer.

She could prepare the financial statements if she discloses in a report letter attached to the statements that she is not independent, but she could never be an independent auditor. She could sign the statements saying that she certifies the information in there as an officer of the company, but she would not be able to perform an independent audit or review of the statements. If noone has notified the Florida CPA Society please let me know as they definitely need to take her license away for getting involved with these scumbags.
"Pride cometh before thy fall."

--Dantonio 11:03:07
Grixit wrote:Hey Diller: forget terms like "wages", "income", "derived from", "received", etc. If you did something, and got paid for it, you owe tax.
Evil Squirrel Overlord
Emperor of rodents, foreign and domestic

Post by Evil Squirrel Overlord »

I'm still hoping that TUC will tell me how to get in contact with the Northern Minnesota Regional office? Or one of the other offices in the 28 states? Let alone dispell my fears of his website promoting a fraud.
Are you saying that Ron Paul serves as a convenient chew toy to keep stupid puppies occupied so they don't roll in the garbage? -grixit
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

If noone has notified the Florida CPA Society please let me know as they definitely need to take her license away for getting involved with these scumbags.
Haven't done so. It would be far more effective coming from a CPA.
Demo.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that a group whose leadership is almost exclusively made up of minorities is using white supremacist theories?
Any port in a storm? :?
DarkestBeforeDawn

Post by DarkestBeforeDawn »

Demosthenes wrote:Anyone else find it interesting that a group whose leadership is almost exclusively made up of minorities is using white supremacist theories?
I find it interesting that groups who proclaim that they are "free people" are using the theories of Karl Marx?

It's all strange to me. Karl Marx is now all of a sudden a Freedom hero.