Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

Post by Dezcad »

Elaine wrote:
I think the investigation re the notary may have added to the transfer issue, but we feel also that our filings have come to fruition.

Elaine
I guess Keith and Elaine's plan all along was to get her transferred to another facility. :roll:
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

So one day, Reno Gonzalez is sitting in his prison cell, awaiting his sentencing, and thinking to himself, "I wonder if I could make matters worse?"

And so he did.

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez499.pdf
Demo.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

So, Cirino is a "documented vessel under United States registry"?

Methinks the vessel is sunk.

If he's "documented," where are his "papers"?

Achtung! Getten zee papers outen, und showen mich zee papers! Allen die papers moost in das orderen bein! Und, das talken-backen mit das tax protester rhetoriken ist verboten! Sie werden in das biggen troublen bein if das paper ist nicht gut!
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Must be all those years in the Navy.
Demo.
The Operative
Fourth Shogun of Quatloosia

Post by The Operative »

Demosthenes wrote:So one day, Reno Gonzalez is sitting in his prison cell, awaiting his sentencing, and thinking to himself, "I wonder if I could make matters worse?"

And so he did.

As Webhick would say, "When you can't learn sense, all that's left in you is stupid."
Light travels faster than sound, which is why some people appear bright, until you hear them speak.
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

Demosthenes wrote:So one day, Reno Gonzalez is sitting in his prison cell, awaiting his sentencing, and thinking to himself, "I wonder if I could make matters worse?"

And so he did.
Do they read these things before they send them off and think "wow, that is some coherent, lucid and logical writing?" Any mind that could look at that and see something meaningful has got to be pretty twisted.

It is like Danny's lawyer said, these people think that if they just say the right word the curtain will rise up and the wizard of oz will scamper off. These are not court filings, these are incantations.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Is it possible that that insane document just gave the US Attorney an unlimited power of attorney to act for Gonzalez?
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

And so he did.

Looking at this, I'm sure that Jose, Reno's dad, filed this.

It was signed "for" Cirino Gonzalez and Jose's POA from Reno is attached. Also, the notary for the signature on the "Commercial Notice" is in Texas.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Dezcad wrote:

And so he did.

Looking at this, I'm sure that Jose, Reno's dad, filed this.

It was signed "for" Cirino Gonzalez and Jose's POA from Reno is attached. Also, the notary for the signature on the "Commercial Notice" is in Texas.
I was wondering why the POA was there.

Anyway :
I shall be considered disabled or incapacitated for purposes of this power of attorney if a physician certifies in writing at a.date later than the date this power of attorney is executed that, based on the physician's medical examination of me, I am mentally incapable of managing my financial affairs. I authorize the physician who examines me for this purpose to disclose my physical or mental condition to another person for purposes of this power of attorney. A third party who accepts this power of attorney is fully protected from any action taken under this power of attorney that is based on the determination made by a physician of my disability or incapacity.
Gee, I wonder if Jose bothered to get a physician declare Reno mentally incapable of managing his financial affairs or if he just assumed that he can do whatever he wants whenever he wants on Reno's behalf regardless of whether or not he has that right yet.
If any agent named by me dies, becomes legally disabled, resigns, or refuses to act...
How about declared mentally incapable of managing his own financial affairs?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Paul

Post by Paul »

Keeping your documentation is important! I still have my USS John F. Kennedy "must be turned in when leaving the ship" ID! And my cigarette ration card.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Paul wrote:
Keeping your documentation is important! I still have my USS John F. Kennedy "must be turned in when leaving the ship" ID! And my cigarette ration card.
If keeping your documentation is so important, why didn't you mention retaining your Certificate of Reinforcement of Aquatic Participles? Did you forget to retain your C.R.A.P.? The Navy does not tolerate those who are not anal retentive.

Shame on you.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

What this boils down to is the notion that somehow the trial was not a trial, the conviction was not a conviction, the sentence was not a sentence, because the criminal charges were not criminal charges.

Instead, Jose is putting forth the notion (which we've also seen in the Dogwalker papers), that it is all really some sort of elaborate bill collection. And therefor, if they can get a hard number on the bill, they will see that it is paid with a check drawn on that secret body collateral account that the government keeps on every citizen. Kind of feeding the beast its own tail. And once this is done, the debt will be paid and all the straw dummies will be released, along with their flesh and blood agents.

But directing a government official to do that is a new wrinkle. Hey, how can i get some stranger to give me total power of attorney? Make it someone who's rich and prone to ranting so i can have them quietly put away.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Dezcad wrote: Looking at this, I'm sure that Jose, Reno's dad, filed this.

The Durable POA was not signed, but was notarized in blank. Plus the notarization of the admiralty documents was for someone signing for Reno. Both of these are big no-nos for notaries.

Jose has truly gone off the deep end.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: The Durable POA was not signed, but was notarized in blank.
I noticed that it wasn't signed where you would expect it but then saw that Reno "signed " the POA in the line:

"by __________________" where his name should have been printed and the signature line
(Name of principal)

above was left blank.

So, they can't even fill out a POA correctly.
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

My personal opinion is that the POA is not legally signed, or valid, as the signature is illegible, and since the notary did not attest to who signed it, I doubt it would stand up in a court of law, TX may be different than other places, but on things like POA’s there is a special jurat that is supposed to be used, and this isn’t it, it could have been signed by anyone.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

grixit wrote:What this boils down to is the notion that somehow the trial was not a trial, the conviction was not a conviction, the sentence was not a sentence, because the criminal charges were not criminal charges.

Instead, Jose is putting forth the notion (which we've also seen in the Dogwalker papers), that it is all really some sort of elaborate bill collection. And therefor, if they can get a hard number on the bill, they will see that it is paid with a check drawn on that secret body collateral account that the government keeps on every citizen. Kind of feeding the beast its own tail. And once this is done, the debt will be paid and all the straw dummies will be released, along with their flesh and blood agents.

But directing a government official to do that is a new wrinkle. Hey, how can i get some stranger to give me total power of attorney? Make it someone who's rich and prone to ranting so i can have them quietly put away.
A very accurate "alternative" description of Acceptance for Value which is all the rage.

"... nothing that it is all really some sort of elaborate bill collection. And therefor, if they can get a hard number on the bill, they will see that it is paid with a check drawn on that secret body collateral account that the government keeps on every citizen."

Very good description in my opinion. Thanks.
aitchel
Swabby
Swabby

Post by aitchel »

I thought it was a truck, a boat and a helicopter
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

aitchel wrote:I thought it was a truck, a boat and a helicopter
He heard it a bar after a beer or six. Although he remembered most of the punch line, the other details were lost in the same fog as were his car keys and his date.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

CaptainKickback wrote:
Nikki wrote:
aitchel wrote:I thought it was a truck, a boat and a helicopter
He heard it a bar after a beer or six. Although he remembered most of the punch line, the other details were lost in the same fog as were his car keys and his date.
"As soon as I find the keys to my semi, we can drive outta here."
"Screw the semi - help me find my 747 and we will fly outa here."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Reno submits yet another dumb dumb document:

http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez508.pdf
Demo.