Ed Brown, wallowing victim

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Re: Ed Brown, wallowing victim

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

wserra wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Lobsters are the true Masters of the Illuminati©. Didn't read your manual very carefully, eh?
See especially the photo on p. 372:
WTF! Apparently some dumb*** intern passed some dedicated Illuminati euros bearing the image of The Master into the pool of general currency. webhick, have any of the interns recently traveled to Spain? I'm sure once the culprit is identified you'll deal with the situation appropriately.
Spanish shopkeeper finds Homer Simpson euro By Raquel Castillo
Fri Aug 8, 2:59 PM ET

A one euro coin has turned up in Spain bearing the face of cartoon couch potato Homer Simpson instead of that of the country's king, a sweetshop owner told Reuters on Friday.

Jose Martinez was counting the cash in his till in the city of Aviles, northern Spain, when he came across the coin where Homer's bald head, big eyes and big nose had replaced the serious features of King Juan Carlos.

"The coin must have been done by a professional, the work is impressive," he told Reuters.

The comical carver had not taken his tools to the other side of the coin displaying the map of Europe. So far, no other coins of the hapless, beer-swilling oaf have been found in circulation.

"I've been offered 20 euros for it," said Martinez.

(Writing by Sarah Morris, edited by Richard Meares))
http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080808/od_ ... mPjeAZ.3QA
tmtoulouse
Gunners Mate
Gunners Mate

Post by tmtoulouse »

Has Elaine's letter from her new prison been posted here yet:

http://freethebrowns.com/?page_id=25

Seems the transfer was to the maximum security, 23 hour a day lock down.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

I think Elaine is gone. After all the hints she might be wising up, it appears she's determined to drown herself in koolaide :(

But what the hell-- Suddenly she's referencing the Koran? I really doubt she has access to one, so i'm guessing she read it in some sovereign clipping service, along with those selective quotes from court decisions.

So are we now going to see moslem flavored paytriot rantings to go with the christian ones? Will tps start putting PBUH after the names of their gurus?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Yeah, but it sounds like she got a ride on Con Air. Gotta be just loads of fun flying with a plane-load of men in handcuffs.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

. wrote:Yeah, but it sounds like she got a ride on Con Air. Gotta be just loads of fun flying with a plane-load of men in handcuffs.
Cue Webhick for the pithy comment.
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

. wrote:Yeah, but it sounds like she got a ride on Con Air. Gotta be just loads of fun flying with a plane-load of men in handcuffs.
I wouldn't worry, if there is any trouble you know Passenger 57 will be there to help... oh wait.. nevermind.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
I was going to say something, but I got all wrapped up in the moment and then I was too tired to think straight.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
LOBO

Post by LOBO »

Dear keith,
The stars at night are big and bright, unfortunately i can’t see them.
Dammit....I actually clapped when I read this. And it fits the rhythm too.
Carswell is the maximumest security prison for women.
I'm going to start using the word "maximumest" in my daily conversation.

"The kids were making a racket, so I turned the volumn on my TV to maximumest."

And to top it all off, those bastards took all of her capital letters!!! :x
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

webhick wrote:
ErsatzAnatchist wrote:
I was going to say something, but I got all wrapped up in the moment and then I was too tired to think straight.
DAMN! Where those keyboard alerts when you really need them?
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.