Newlyweds Robert and Donna Clarkson

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Newlyweds Robert and Donna Clarkson

Post by Famspear »

The super hero outfit is a nice touch, though.

Check out the picture here.....

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?aid=583
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Maybe we’re giving him too much attention though. After all, isn’t he just your average, run-of the-mill domestically violent, cocaine purchasing, 911 phone center abusing, trespassing, super-hero caped crusading, disbarred, delusional, tax protesting, anti-government, felonious ex-con tax cheats?

(Did I leave anything out?)
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Demosthenes wrote:It's all just so tawdry.
You're only upset because it happened too late to get into the alleged book.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Nikki wrote:
Demosthenes wrote:It's all just so tawdry.
You're only upset because it happened too late to get into the alleged book.
In today's publishing environment, that kind of timing is not an issue. IMHO the real problem (the one that confounds not only the publisher but the subjects of the alleged book) is the whole topic is an aircraft that left the airport without filing a flight plan.

How does one write about a flight that is still in the air?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

My plane landed when the Browns were arrested.

I originally used the series of criminal trials ending with Schulz as my landing, but the Brown situation was just too juicy to pass up, so I've have to completely rewrite the book. When you spend three hundred pages predicting a violent event, you can't just ignore the event when it happens.
Demo.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Demosthenes wrote:My plane landed when the Browns were arrested.

I originally used the series of criminal trials ending with Schulz as my landing, but the Brown situation was just too juicy to pass up, so I've have to completely rewrite the book. When you spend three hundred pages predicting a violent event, you can't just ignore the event when it happens.
For all the crap we give you about your alleged book, you know we'll be the first in line to buy the book. And I'm serious about a signed copy. : )
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demosthenes wrote:I originally used the series of criminal trials ending with Schulz
Oops. That should have been Schiff...
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Freudian slip reflecting wishful thinking?
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Demosthenes wrote:My plane landed when the Browns were arrested.

It is interesting to note the indefinite tense in this post of "I've have to completely rewrite the book." which is entirely indiscernible as to the intended tense of that phrase. Whether it means I have had to with past tense meaning or I will have to with future tense meaning is a mystery.

Some might claim that it was merely a typographical error in the post; but we can be no more sure of the intended meaning of that phrase than we can of the release date for the alleged book.