The continuing saga of Dave Champion

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: The continuing saga of Dave Champion

Post by Demosthenes »

Posted on nhfree.com
SamIam
Peaceful Agent of Evolution
Independent Thinker

Re: What is a Strawman?
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2008, 06:24 PM NHFT » Quote Split Topic

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dave Champion covered UCC-1 Filing statements and the strawman concept. He doesn't agree with it. I post it because he's very very smart when it comes to the law. He just beat the IRS in federal court. They have a team that goes around taking out tax protesters, probably the same group that went after Larkin Rose, Irwin Schiff, and some of the others. They were trying to shut him down for teaching non-taxpayers how to operate in society. He's a big 2nd amendment guy, and a former police officer.

10-18-08 Hr1 about 37min in

Not sure how long the link will remain.

http://www.obscuredtruth.com

"I have no fear, but that the result of our experiment will be, that men may be trusted to govern themselves without a master. Could the contrary of this be proved, I should conclude either that there is no God, or that He is a malevolent being." --Thomas Jefferson to David Hartley, 1787. ME 6:151
Demo.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: The continuing saga of Dave Champion

Post by wserra »

Demosthenes wrote:Posted on nhfree.com
he's very very smart when it comes to the law. He just beat the IRS in federal court.
The mind boggles.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume