Hendrickson Indicted II

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Nikki

Re: Hendrickson Indicted II

Post by Nikki »

Au Contraire. It's not a lie when a mindless troll merely copies information he's found on some other web site. That's just a pathetic error.

A lie requires the capability for original thought, which our latest visitor has yet to display.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

Not having read Cracking the Code in full (just can't seem to come up with the money for it, you know), but rather having only read parts of the losthorizons web site, one of the things that "puzzles" me about his scam is this:

Under Pete's hilariously doofus claim that only federal workers, federal contractors, federal privilege activity actors (etc., etc., in whatever words Pete wants to use) are subject to the federal income tax, exactly what is Pete's supposed "theory" as to how the average person was supposed to "know" that the amounts he or she received as compensation for services rendered in the private sector were not taxed? How did "private sector" people supposedly get this information?

And how did people who were federal workers, federal privilege activity people, etc., etc., even "know" that they were supposedly subject to the income tax ONLY on their federal "income" -- and NOT on their "private sector" earnings?

Is it Pete's theory that everybody had a copy of the statutes going back to the 1860s, etc., and that everybody just magically interpreted the statutes the same way Peter does?

So, here's a challenge to anyone who subscribes to Pete Hendrickson's scam: Tell us how people back then "knew" which earnings were taxable and which were not.

EDIT: This is not a trick question or a rhetorical question. I haven't read everything that Hendrickson is written, so I'm wondering, assuming he addresses this issue, what his theory actually is. Aside from Hendrickson acolytes, a quatloos regular who has read more of his material than I have might know if Hendrickson has some sort of explanation. This is more a "practicality" question: How in the world did Americans "know" that private sector earnings were supposedly non-taxable and that "federal privilege" earnings were taxable, etc.?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Prior to World War II, no one outside the government paid income tax; the people were, and understood themselves to be, immune from that tax.
When was Al Capone sent to prison?, and what for, exactly?

don't feed the troll
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

And just a random question....

did Pete pay any income tax on the royalties from his book sales? If he did, nevermind, but if he didn't how does he claim that this was not income from a federal privilege, as I read his gibberish I can't help but notice his liberal use of copyright protections, provided by the federal government, as a privilege one would assume....

and before I go, can I humbly request the troll's quite lengthy cut and paste that is identical to his cut and paste in at least two other places be deleted as not only redundant, but as it is unattributed also in violation of policy? (I won't even bring up that it's just wrong)
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

LH is down again. Last time, it couldn't insert some data into the sessions table due to a data conflict, now it's saying that it can't even find one of the session table files. Yes, that's worse. Yes, that's the SAME EXACT ERROR we got before the user table crash followed by the hard drive failure.

Soon, the prophesy will come to pass.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

webhick wrote:LH is down again. Last time, it couldn't insert some data into the sessions table due to a data conflict, now it's saying that it can't even find one of the session table files. Yes, that's worse. Yes, that's the SAME EXACT ERROR we got before the user table crash followed by the hard drive failure.

Gee willikers, if this develops into a major crash at losthorizons, what will those people do? I bet a few of them start monitoring the Quatloos forum for any news on Petey. That means they'll be getting accurate information. How depressing for them.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Famspear wrote:
webhick wrote:LH is down again. Last time, it couldn't insert some data into the sessions table due to a data conflict, now it's saying that it can't even find one of the session table files. Yes, that's worse. Yes, that's the SAME EXACT ERROR we got before the user table crash followed by the hard drive failure.

Gee willikers, if this develops into a major crash at losthorizons, what will those people do? I bet a few of them start monitoring the Quatloos forum for any news on Petey. That means they'll be getting accurate information. How depressing for them.
Well, since its accurate, then probably just disregard it like they do now. So it shouldn't really be depressing for them, its not as if they'll believe it.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

Gregg wrote:And just a random question....

did Pete pay any income tax on the royalties from his book sales?
Isn't copyright a Federal privilege?

(Just trying to be helpful... :lol:)
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Arthur Rubin wrote:

Aaahhhhhggggg! Oh, nooooo!! (sounds of several heads exploding over at losthorizons......)
webhick

Post by webhick »

Famspear wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:

Aaahhhhhggggg! Oh, nooooo!! (sounds of several heads exploding over at losthorizons......)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

Something else just occurred to me: For someone who is the Savior of the American Republic, Pete's not a very good business man. He charges only 20 or 30 bucks for Cracking the Code, right? That seems to be a paltry sum for what has been described as....
. . . . the most comprehensive and sophisticated research and analysis of the common, Constitutional, statutory and "case" law related to the American tax system in general and the "income" tax in particular ever conducted.
(bolding added).

And who is making this modest claim about Peter Hendrickson's book? Why, it's none other than PeterEricBlowhardMeister Hendrickson himself!

http://www.losthorizons.com/thedeniersp ... YouImagine

Blowhard Hendrickson goes on:
The accuracy of that research and analysis is then incontrovertibly confirmed by an unending series of real-world, actual events, starting with my series of historic accomplishments as the first American to ever recover Social Security and Medicare "contributions", the first subject of both IRS summonses and IRS/DOJ injunction efforts to defeat each such assault (and not once, but three times), and the first to have forced the tax system into the choice of either watching its gravy-train be derailed by the truth I have revealed or abandoning all pretenses of legitimacy and law and trying to coerce me into undoing the bonds I have placed upon it.
Ohhhhhhh, Blowhard! We bow down and worship you! All hail to your Infinite Wisdomness! But, but it doesn't stop there, either, does it Blowhard? No!
But it doesn't stop there, either. Since the initial publication of CtC nearly five years ago, thousands of Americans who have gone to the trouble of putting aside their pre-conceptions and their skepticism and carefully read CtC have duplicated the first of my historic accomplishments . . . . EACH AND EVERY ONE OF THESE AMERICANS IS SIMPLY THE NEXT ONE ACCOMPLISHING SOMETHING NEVER ACHIEVED IN THE HISTORY OF THE INCOME TAX UNTIL CtC REVEALED THE TRUTH.
Ohhhhh Blowhard...... But wait! What if this supposed river of victories is the result of a sustained computer glitch, or an administrative loophole? What say you to that, Oh Wondrous Blowhard?
THIS RIVER OF VICTORIES, THIS EVER-GROWING MOUNTAIN OF EVIDENCE, IS NOT THE RESULT OF SOME KIND OF SUSTAINED COMPUTER GLITCH, OR ADMINISTRATIVE LOOPHOLE.
Oh, thank you for clearing that up, Blowhard!
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Famspear wrote:Gee willikers, if this develops into a major crash at losthorizons, what will those people do?
I'm wondering what some at Quatloos will do once they can't view Lost Horizons?

There've been times not much was posted on Quatloos except for quoting Lost Horizons and debunking it. Seems like some have had little to do but watch the other guy. Get a job!
Famspear

Post by Famspear »

ASITStands wrote:
Famspear wrote:Gee willikers, if this develops into a major crash at losthorizons, what will those people do?

There've been times not much was posted on Quatloos except for quoting Lost Horizons and debunking it. Seems like some have had little to do but watch the other guy. Get a job!
Get a job? That's out of the question. I can't speak for anyone else, but I just can't stop watching losthorizons or commenting about it here at the Quatloos forum. This is my life now. My former life -- of job -- and family -- and friends -- has no substantial meaning for me now. I'm psychologically trapped in this cyberspace world of text and hyperlinks and sounds and virtual communities and nothing much outside the internet means much to me anymore and I just don't know.... My speech is slurred and my.... (fade to black).....
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Famspear wrote:Blowhard Hendrickson goes on:
The accuracy of that research and analysis is then incontrovertibly confirmed by an unending series of real-world, actual events, starting with my series of historic accomplishments as the first American to ever recover Social Security and Medicare "contributions", the first subject of both IRS summonses and IRS/DOJ injunction efforts to defeat each such assault (and not once, but three times), and the first to have forced the tax system into the choice of either watching its gravy-train be derailed by the truth I have revealed or abandoning all pretenses of legitimacy and law and trying to coerce me into undoing the bonds I have placed upon it.
Whom the gods would destroy, first they make mad.

I'm looking forward to a Cheek/Schiff/M'Naughton defense.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Referring to 'Famspear's' discomposure:

I thought so!
webhick

Post by webhick »

ASITStands wrote:
I only look if I'm waiting for an appointment or something and there's not enough time to start a new task.

But, we won't know the answer to that question yet as they're back up. For how long, no one will know since, when it comes to Darth Hendrickson, karma's packing a chainsaw.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

webhick wrote:
ASITStands wrote:
I only look if I'm waiting for an appointment or something and there's not enough time to start a new task.

But, we won't know the answer to that question yet as they're back up. For how long, no one will know since, when it comes to Darth Hendrickson, karma's packing a chainsaw.
What could I do to entice you to go and assist them in fixing it? To answer the above question, I believe we'll see an uptick in trolls, and though I find the occasional one amusing in a pulling the wings off of flies kind of way, too many just annoy me.
Lasagna

Post by Lasagna »

Hi all! Been out of the loop for a bit, but it was a nice feeling to see that, when I logged back on, Ol' Pete was in the dock.

Anyone think that he might agree to a plea which gives up the LH folks? He probably has oodles of info on those guys.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Gregg wrote:What could I do to entice you to go and assist them in fixing it? To answer the above question, I believe we'll see an uptick in trolls, and though I find the occasional one amusing in a pulling the wings off of flies kind of way, too many just annoy me.
The only people who can take care of the problem are the ones who can lay hands on the equipment and swap it out - the techs on the server farm. LHers are trolling here every time the forum goes down, so they've seen the warnings, and they can pass it along. If they haven't passed it along, then they really don't give a flying crap about CtC and will obviously not be trolling here for long when the site goes down from the hardware failure...they'll just move onto their next de-tax guru. After all, a number of them admitted to migrated to the Death Star from other sinking ships.

If the hard drive fails and they end up in the shit like we did, I will most certainly not be helping them fix their forum. I don't knowingly help scam artists scam people.

ETA: I don't consider announcing the hardware failure here to be helping them at all, since I doubt they passing along any information to Pete. This is supported by the fact that I have not been able to find a post on LH that addresses the recent downtime.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Lasagna wrote:Hi all! Been out of the loop for a bit, but it was a nice feeling to see that, when I logged back on, Ol' Pete was in the dock.

Anyone think that he might agree to a plea which gives up the LH folks? He probably has oodles of info on those guys.
Unless Darth Hendrickson stashed some juicy stuff in the glove box of the Death Star, he totally screwed himself by broadcasting the "Victories" along with identifying information across the known universe.