Shots Fired at Browns' House? Or is someone just bored?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

They're already collecting Social Security now.
Agent Observer

Post by Agent Observer »

Agreed. It's insanity. It's the most mind-boggling issue I face when dealing with the tax movement. I find it hard to understand how a normally sane person can overlook plain statements in law.

When one excuse fails, they pick up another. They deny the IRC, and then disavow the Statute at Large, after which they claim, "The Courts are corrupt!" Nothing deters them. They're eat up with it. It's an infection. It's a mental disease.

And, when you take the time to straighten out their thinking, some will continue to deny. Others will acknowledge, "You might have something," and it creates a doubt in their mind. There's hope for some of them. Argh! Sometimes it's exasperating.
You're a better person than I for spending any time trying to convince them that their willful delusions are fantasy. I prefer to just sit back and wait till they cross the line. When they do, well, dumb criminals make our job really easy.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Demosthenes wrote:They're already collecting Social Security now.
The IRS could easily correct that.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

normally sane person
Highly questionable assumption.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:They're already collecting Social Security now.
I wonder how they are getting the check, or if it is direct deposit, if the IRS is levying the bank account on the day the deposit hits. If Federal Reserve Notes are a fiction, why would they collect social security? The last time I checked, the SS Administration only paid in Federal Reserve Notes.
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

NITPICK ALERT
webhick wrote: Everyone inducted into the Illuminati must be able to recognize יהוה's name in Hebrew. It's on the test. Besides, he wears it on a heavy gold chain around his neck. He's got some serious bling.
Hebrew is read right to left, so technically it would be s'יהוה

For further attempts at nitpicking, in classical Hebrew, a possessive suffix was not attached to a name. The ancient Hebrews would have written "Yahweh and his name", not "Yahweh's name".

Now back to your regularly scheduled programming.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:NITPICK ALERT
webhick wrote: Everyone inducted into the Illuminati must be able to recognize יהוה's name in Hebrew. It's on the test. Besides, he wears it on a heavy gold chain around his neck. He's got some serious bling.

For further attempts at nitpicking, in classical Hebrew, a possessive suffix was not attached to a name. The ancient Hebrews would have written "Yahweh and his name", not "Yahweh's name".

I forgot about that left to right deal. You might want to tell Wiki that...it's where I got my info from.

Edit: I meant right to left like imalawman said...weird dyslexia, I guess.
Last edited by webhick on Wed Aug 01, 2007 2:46 pm, edited 1 time in total.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

webhick wrote:Everyone inducted into the Illuminati must be able to recognize יהוה's name in Hebrew. It's on the test. Besides, he wears it on a heavy gold chain around his neck. He's got some serious bling.

Nice try, but Webhick properly relied upon the Unicode bidirectional algorithm for embedded languages, which the World Wide Web Consortium authoritatively describes at http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/dirlang.html#h-8.2.1 . Her propriety is also evidenced by your demurral as to where to place the period at the "end" of your first sentence.

To your other "attempt", while "Yahweh and his name" or "Yahweh ushemo" would be a correct Hebrew construction of a similar thought (because the Jews invented hendiadys), the proper Hebrew construction of the thought above is "the name of Yahweh" or "hashem leYahweh", using the prepositional particle prepend.

Still trying to figure out what Demo means by "Hebrew (sort of)".
Imalawman
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

John J. Bulten wrote:
webhick wrote:Everyone inducted into the Illuminati must be able to recognize יהוה's name in Hebrew. It's on the test. Besides, he wears it on a heavy gold chain around his neck. He's got some serious bling.

Nice try, but Webhick properly relied upon the Unicode bidirectional algorithm for embedded languages, which the World Wide Web Consortium authoritatively describes at http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/struct/dirlang.html#h-8.2.1 . Her propriety is also evidenced by your demurral as to where to place the period at the "end" of your first sentence.

To your other "attempt", while "Yahweh and his name" or "Yahweh ushemo" would be a correct Hebrew construction of a similar thought (because the Jews invented hendiadys), the proper Hebrew construction of the thought above is "the name of Yahweh" or "hashem leYahweh", using the prepositional particle prepend.

Still trying to figure out what Demo means by "Hebrew (sort of)".
First, you're an idiot (I just can't say that enough).

Second, the "embedded languages" link is for computer code, not describing the correct way to punctuate actual Hebrew characters with English characters. The link you posted is not a grammatical set of rules, but way in which to embed other languages in HTML and URL. Its hardly correct to add an English suffix to Hebrew characters in the first place. Something tells me webhick wasn't "relying" on anything, just goofing off. The more I read your post the more inane and ridiculous it gets.

Third, I was describing classical or ancient Hebrew, not current constructs or current biblical Hebraic interpretations - especially English constructs of those words. I was not giving a dissertation on classical Hebrew grammar.

Fourth, as you evidentially missed, we're making fun of those that use the Tetragrammaton as a sort of terrorist sign. To that end, I was adding to the comical value of the post - humor, something you don't know anything about.
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Actually, John, I didn't rely upon anything but a Wiki page (and the handy Ctrl-C, Ctrl-P). Consulting the W3 didn't even occur to me. I certainly didn't post that expecting to be right on any front. Actually, it's probably better if I'm wrong. Offends less people.

I'm sure Imalawman's missing period is just a typo. A missing period isn't evidence of anything...except maybe possible pregnancy. Do you have an announcement to make Imalawman?
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

webhick wrote:I'm sure Imalawman's missing period is just a typo. A missing period isn't evidence of anything...except maybe possible pregnancy. Do you have an announcement to make Imalawman?
Damn, girl. You are killing my keyboards. Rootbeer is sticky.
ASITStands
17th Viscount du Voolooh

Post by ASITStands »

Demosthenes wrote:
webhick wrote:I'm sure Imalawman's missing period is just a typo. A missing period isn't evidence of anything...except maybe possible pregnancy. Do you have an announcement to make Imalawman?
Damn, girl. You are killing my keyboards. Rootbeer is sticky.
Yeah. I'd like to see that one too.

I saw a pregnant lawman once. Or, I guess it'd be more proper to say pregnant lawlady. That picture of 'Imalawman' takes on more significance with the thought of seeing him pregnant.

Must be sympathetic pregnancy. After all, ten months of marriage.
John J. Bulten

Post by John J. Bulten »

Imalawman wrote:you're an idiot ....

The more I read your post the more inane and ridiculous it gets ....

humor, something you don't know anything about.
Have you asked Dr. Famspear about "projection"?
Moses, Dt. 10:14, wrote:Eretz Yisrael leYahweh.
And the Tetragrammaton is not the ancient Hebrew currently being used as a sort of terrorist sign. You're thinking of "Hamas".
Lisa Simpson, to Bart, wrote:That's all I can do without learning ancient Hebrew - I am not learning ancient Hebrew!
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

webhick wrote:Actually, John, I didn't rely upon anything but a Wiki page (and the handy Ctrl-C, Ctrl-P). Consulting the W3 didn't even occur to me. I certainly didn't post that expecting to be right on any front. Actually, it's probably better if I'm wrong. Offends less people.

I'm sure Imalawman's missing period is just a typo. A missing period isn't evidence of anything...except maybe possible pregnancy. Do you have an announcement to make Imalawman?
I was hoping this would all just go away, but apparently, this is a scandal that just won't go away so easily. I will neither confirm nor deny whether or not there might a pregnancy in the Lawman household at this time, nor will I affirmatively state whether or not I am, will be or have been pregnant. However, I will state that if I should be pregnant it would come as a great surprise to scientists around the world. To my knowledge I have not grown ovaries or lost any "man parts" since getting married. (although, at times, I have felt like my balls were sitting in a jar on my wife's dresser for her to give to me when I play golf - if she's feeling nice.)
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Could you at least confirm if a former stapler is the father of the child?
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Imalawman

Post by Imalawman »

imalawman's press secretary wrote:
Due to recent reports regarding the pregnancy of Imalawman, and rumors regarding his manhood, he felt it best to release a definitive statement regarding the sources and veracity of these rumors.

Imalawman is not pregnant. This was confirmed by an EPT test earlier this afternoon. He still has no explanation as to the missing period, though he has been under tremendous pressure and stress recently and he is active in sports. In any event, his stapler had nothing to do with this situation. After the Webhick-stapler debacle, its use has been limited solely to channeling Illuminati

Imalawman also would like to reassure his readers that his manhood is firmly intact and all rumors on this point were started merely in jest and in no way should be taken seriously. Imalawman is king of his castle and lord of his domain, in the non-Seinfeldian meaning of course. He will provide a copy of his current man-card should anyone wish to see it.*

*this will require 24 hours notice in order to get wife's permission for Imalawman to have temporary possession of his man-card.