Reno (Ed Brown supporter) - change of plea

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Re: Reno (Ed Brown supporter) - change of plea

Post by grixit »

I wonder if he ever used his checklist for problem solving to analyze Ed and Elaine's tax situation?
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Until these freaks stop trying to unrealistically warp reality to suit their egos and spew unsubstantiated conspiratorial crap, rational individuals will be unable to believe anything they say. This is probably why the ironically named "Truth Movement" generally only appeals to fruitcakes, whack-a-doodles, and their fellow tools on MySpace.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:Back in June of last year, Reno wrote a self-incrimination blog on his Myspace page. Supporter Casey Lee Cobb recorded the blog into an audioblog using his own voice. The words were Reno's, the voice was Casey's.
Why on earth would they convert it to an audioblog? Are there FABIES out there who claim that they've researched the law thoroughly but are too illiterate to read a blog post? [sarcasm]I simply cannot imagine FABIES like that exist![/sarcasm]
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Federal Marshals posing as friends eventually arrested them, tasering 68 year old dentist Elaine Brown after she had already been subdued.
Elaine was never tased. Ed was. Once again, the movement feels it has to lie in order to play up the victim card.
Demo.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Demosthenes wrote:
Federal Marshals posing as friends eventually arrested them, tasering 68 year old dentist Elaine Brown after she had already been subdued.
Elaine was never tased. Ed was. Once again, the movement feels it has to lie in order to play up the victim card.
Elaine claims she was tased.
http://www.concordmonitor.com/apps/pbcs ... /712090388
Bud Dickman

Post by Bud Dickman »

This is latest from Jose's myspace page

Hola,

My attorney just informed me (via telephone) that the Williamson County grand jury refused to indict me on the (false) charges.
The judge was out for the weekend & will sign the release on Monday, June 30, 2008.
My attorney warned that the county may pursue misdemeanor charges against me at their discretion.
I am well prepared for this.

To those that were supportive of my, and my family's plight, please, accept my un-ending gratitude.
To those that shied away from supporting me in any way and for what ever reason, I promise to support you when "they" come after YOU, as I had hoped to have been supported.

We may get only one opportunity to show our character.

STAND FOR FREEDOM
keep the faith

:{ jmg