TUC Update

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
RyanMcC

Re: TUC Update

Post by RyanMcC »

fortinbras wrote:Oddly enough, TUC's website looks remarkably polished and professional, but its behavior seems to resemble that of the ROT.
The site is a Joomla Template. I always felt kind of sorry for those folks in the stock photos.

If by "professional" you mean it looks like it was made by a 13 year old who started his own website business using templates, and by "polished" you mean it doesn't contain the phrase "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet", then I agree, it is very "professional" and "polished".
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I hadn't known about Joomla. I was too easily impressed. I stand corrected.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

TUC wrote:Friendly reminder to you all,

Court day is tomorrow @ 10am. I will bring you the good news...
http://www.treas.gov/press/releases/hp1092.htm
Ps.- You all welcome to come.
Best Regards,
The Untouchable Constitution!
You previously posted this link - http://theunitedcities.org/web/BOAsettlement.pdf - which indicated that there was an Emergency Hearing on TUC's Motion for Summary Final Judgment in The United Cities Supreme Court On Thursday, July 24th, 2008 at 3:00PM.

I have a few questions:

What was the result of that hearing? Did TUC prevail on the MSJ in its own court?

If TUC won, why is there a court hearing Friday at 10am?

How delusional are you?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Remember, TUC has set up their own Supreme Court. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the 10 AM hearing is being held in their own "jurisdiction."
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

The Observer wrote:Remember, TUC has set up their own Supreme Court. I wouldn't be surprised to hear that the 10 AM hearing is being held in their own "jurisdiction."
Today's 10AM hearing is in the United States District Court, Southern District of Florida in the suit filed by BOA. Since TUC has their own "The United Cities Supreme Court", I was curious why TUC was even interested in today's hearing that is not in their TUC Supreme Court.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

If Cruz actually shows up with counsel I would expect the Judge to hand the US Attorney's office in Miami a little gift package with Cruz's name on it, then order a show-cause hearing to determine what should happen to their attorney.

Sound familiar? (It was the civil trial that started the ball rolling on the Dorean Group prosecution.)

But I have to wonder, again, why Cruz and his crew aren't already being prosecuted? 'Round here they go out and pick up simple bad-check writers. Why a serial offender is wandering around the streets of Miami is alarming.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

So TUC's big news is a preliminary hearing about a civil lawsuit in which TUC is the defendant?
Judge Roy Bean

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

It gets even worse:
Miami judge issues injunction against finance group seeking $15 billion from Bank of America
July 25, 2008: 02:38 PM EST

NEW YORK (Associated Press) - A Miami federal judge on Friday toughened an order against a group that promotes its own currency and says it wants to seize control of Bank of America and more than $15 billion from its branches.

U.S. District Judge Alan Gold in Miami issued a preliminary injunction against The United Cities Group Inc. Gold had previously issued a temporary restraining order.

During the hearing, Bank of America attorney Mary Leslie Smith told Gold that earlier this month armed guards dressed in black entered two South Florida branches, blocked exits and tried to seize the bank's assets on behalf of the group.

The group claims it has set up an independent U.S. banking and currency system. Court documents show that the Federal Reserve and Treasury Department have issued several fraud and worthless instrument alerts regarding TUC.

H. William Marrero, acting as TUC's lawyer, tried to introduce its head Angel Cruz as "chairman of the United States" and Gladstone Gardner as "vice chairman of the United States." Marrero also challenged Gold's jurisdiction to hear the case, but the judge refused to let him speak because he isn't a licensed attorney.

Marrero said later TUC has $357 billion in assets and posted a $15.25 billion appeal bond.
:shock:
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:It gets even worse:
Marrero said later TUC has $357 billion in assets and posted a $15.25 billion appeal bond.
:shock:
Why the shocked look Judge. TUC only needed 30 of these:

and 1 of these:

to post the appeal bond. Heck, if I can lay my hands on some of these bills, I will post the bond for them. :lol:

This is now my second major life-goal (my first being to lay my hands on a Constitutional Ranger badge of Ed Brown fame).
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

This thread reminds me of a commercial I saw a few times recently selling a 9/11 silver-leaf $20 bill. The commercial mentions it is official non-circulating Liberian currency and can be purchased for face value, only $20.

I've been so tempted to order a few and send Liberian currency as payment ($20 Liberian = $0.31 US).
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

ErsatzAnatchist wrote: to post the appeal bond. Heck, if I can lay my hands on some of these bills, I will post the bond for them. :lol:

This is now my second major life-goal (my first being to lay my hands on a Constitutional Ranger badge of Ed Brown fame).
The guy selling them on Ebay is getting bids of over $60 for 1 of those bills. How perverse is that :?:
RyanMcC

Post by RyanMcC »

Wow, that's sick:

http://search.ebay.com/search/search.dl ... we+billion

I guess Ebay is the best hedge against 2,000,000% inflation.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

I would love to know how TUC managed to post a $15 Billion bond. To begin with, I doubt that the judge set a bond in the billions. Then I wonder what $15 Billion looks like. I think that, even in $100 bills, it would fill a steamer trunk. Or did the judge accept an International Bill of Exchange??
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

Going on what I have seen so far, I would suspect it is another of their paper fantasies very like the ones they tried to deposit at the bank, I would suspect that shortly we will be hearing of it being denied as not sufficient by the court after which there will be great protests of outrage over the court’s refusal to acknowledge the supremacy of the TUC paper.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Judge Roy Bean wrote:During the hearing, Bank of America attorney Mary Leslie Smith told Gold that earlier this month armed guards dressed in black entered two South Florida branches, blocked exits and tried to seize the bank's assets on behalf of the group.
And they couldn't be arrested for that?
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Date Filed # Docket Text
07/08/2008 1 COMPLAINT against Bank of America, N.A. Filing fee $ 350. Receipt#: 983279, filed by Bank of America, N.A..(dj) (Entered: 07/08/2008)
07/08/2008 2 Sealed Document. (jc) (Entered: 07/08/2008)
07/08/2008 3 Sealed Document. (jc) (Entered: 07/08/2008)
07/08/2008 4 Sealed Document. (jc) (Entered: 07/08/2008)
07/08/2008 5 Summons Issued as to The United Cities Group, Inc.. (ls) (Entered: 07/09/2008)
07/08/2008 8 Sealed Document. (yc) (Entered: 07/10/2008)
07/09/2008 6 EX PARTE TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER, ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE ( Show Cause Hearing set for 7/22/2008 04:30 PM in Miami Division before Judge Alan S. Gold.). Signed by Judge Alan S. Gold on 7/8/08. (dg) (Entered: 07/09/2008)
07/09/2008 7 ORDER SETTING PRELIMINARY INJUNCTION HEARING & BRIEFING SCHEDULE preliminary injunction hearing is set set for 7/22/2008 04:30 PM in Miami Division before Judge Alan S. Gold. Briefing schedule deadline 7/16/08, see order for details. Signed by Judge Alan S. Gold on 7/9/08. (jh) (Entered: 07/09/2008)
07/15/2008 9 NOTICE of Compliance of Efforts to Comply with Court's Order Setting Preliminary Injunction Hearing and Briefing Schedule by Bank of America, N.A. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A Affidavit of Process Server, # 2 Exhibit B TUC's Articles of Incorporation, # 3 Exhibit C TUC Publication)(Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/15/2008)
07/16/2008 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support by Bank of America, N.A.. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A Part 1 Collins Affidavit, # 2 Exhibit A Part 2 Collins Affidavit, # 3 Exhibit A Part 3 Collins Affidavit, # 4 Exhibit A Part 4 Collins Affidavit, # 5 Exhibit B Dixon Affidavit, # 6 Exhibit C Article Fraud Alerts, # 7 Exhibit D Part 1 Borges Affidavit, # 8 Exhibit D Part 2 Borges Affidavit, # 9 Exhibit E Tylerbest Affidavit, # 10 Exhibit F Article BOA Assets, # 11 Exhibit Composite G Unpublished Cases)(Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 11 MEMORANDUM OF LAW in Support of Motion for Preliminary Injunction by Bank of America, N.A.. (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A Part 1 Collins Affidavit, # 2 Exhibit A Part 2 Collins Affidavit, # 3 Exhibit A Part 3 Collins Affidavit, # 4 Exhibit A Part 4 Collins Affidavit, # 5 Exhibit B Dixon Affidavit, # 6 Exhibit C Article Fraud Alerts, # 7 Exhibit D Part 1 Borges Affidavit, # 8 Exhibit D Part 2 Borges Affidavit, # 9 Exhibit E Tylerbest Affidavit, # 10 Exhibit F Article BOA Assets, # 11 Exhibit Composite G Unpublished Cases)(Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 12 NOTICE by Bank of America, N.A. of Filing Opening Statement in Support of Motion for Preliminary Injunction (Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 13 NOTICE of Striking 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support filed by Bank of America, N.A. by Bank of America, N.A. (Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 14 ORDER extending Temporary Restraining Order and RESETTING HEARING Miscellaneous Deadline: Defendant's brief due 7/22/2008. Miscellaneous Hearing: Preliminary Injunction Hearing reset for 7/25/2008 10:00 AM in Miami Division before Judge Alan S. Gold. Signed by Judge Alan S. Gold on 7/16/08. (jh) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 15 SUMMONS (Affidavit) Returned Executed by Bank of America, N.A.. The United Cities Group, Inc. served on 7/16/2008, answer due 8/5/2008. (Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/16/2008)
07/16/2008 16 NOTICE of Filing Copy of Binder by Bank of America, N.A. re 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support (ls) (Entered: 07/17/2008)
07/17/2008 17 NOTICE of Instruction to Filer: re 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support filed by Bank of America, N.A. Error: Document Title Does Not Match Event Selected; Instruction to Filer=File a Notice of Striking Docket Entry and Refile the Document correctly; (ls) (Entered: 07/17/2008)
07/17/2008 18 NOTICE of Instruction to Filer: re 11 Memorandum of Law,, filed by Bank of America, N.A. Error: Wrong Event Selected; Instruction to Filer=In the future please select the proper Event, i.e. Memorandum in Support; (ls) (Entered: 07/17/2008)
07/18/2008 19 NOTICE of Special Appearance by The United Cities Group, Inc. (ls) Modified on 7/24/2008 (ls). (Entered: 07/21/2008)
07/18/2008 20 Judicial NOTICE and Claim of Rights by The United Cities Group, Inc. (ls) (Entered: 07/21/2008)
07/23/2008 21 NOTICE by Bank of America, N.A. re 11 Memorandum of Law,, Notice of Supplemental Support for Preliminary Injunction (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit A)(Adams, Christi) (Entered: 07/23/2008)
07/24/2008 22 NOTICE by Bank of America, N.A. of Violation of Temporary Restraining Order (Attachments: # 1 Exhibit Composite A "Certified Bank Draft", # 2 Exhibit B BOA Customer Account Correction Receipt)(Smith, Mary) (Entered: 07/24/2008)
07/25/2008 23 TEXT Minute Entry for proceedings held before Judge Alan S. Gold: Motion Hearing held on 7/25/2008 re 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support filed by Bank of America, N.A. Court Reporter: Joseph Millikan- phone number 305-523-5588 (jh) (Entered: 07/25/2008)
07/25/2008 24 ORDER granting 10 MOTION for Preliminary Injunction Memorandum of Law in Support filed by Bank of America, N.A., see order for details. Signed by Judge Alan S. Gold on 7/25/08. (jh) (Entered: 07/25/2008)
07/25/2008 25 ORDER OF REFERRAL to Magistrate Judge McAliley to take all necessary and proper action re 22 Notice of Violation of TRO filed by Bank of America, N.A. Signed by Judge Alan S. Gold on 7/25/08. (jh) (Entered: 07/25/2008)
Demo.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

The only drawback to this entirely silly (and entertaining) mess orchestrated by TUC is that it is going to add another chapter or two to Demo's book; I am losing any hope of the book appearing before the end 0f 2010.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
TheSaint

Post by TheSaint »

Demosthenes wrote:http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/tuc22.pdf

On July 23, 2008, a "certified bank draft" issued on "The United Cities Private Bank" in the amount of $296,039.43 was presented for payment... Bank of America determined it was a fraudulent draft not payable through a recognized banking institution.
And they couldn't be arrested for that?
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The example of the TUC funny money in the second pdf document explains how they could claim to have posted $15 Billion as bond, but the last pdf document from Cheatingfrenzy shows that the court very explicitly rejected the notion of allowing a bond at any amount.