Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Re: Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

Post by wserra »

grixit wrote:
VanMeters Revenge wrote:what the hell do I know about your judical system when one, the Constitution is totally ignored for the most part and not dare anyone mention it in the presence of the courts or its officers.
Care to give examples?
Perhaps I can be of assistance.

Some time ago, on my motion a Court declared a New York State penal statute unconstitutional. People ex rel. Serra on behalf of Clarke v. Warden, Rikers Island Men's House of Detention, 90 Misc.2d 654, 395 N.Y.S.2d 602. The Court must have done it sua sponte, since I certainly dared not mention the Constitution. For that matter, since "the [U.S.] Constitution is totally ignored", the Court must have referred to the Constitution of Belarus in its ruling.

It was a while ago, so I'd have to check.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Post by LPC »

Gregg wrote:I cannot see that he ever did grant ne, unless I'm reading this gibberish wrong or missed a document, isn't the power of attorney signed "for Cirino Gonzales" which kind of makes it pointless?
The 4th and 5th pages of http://www.cheatingfrenzy.com/gonzalez508.pdf look like a power of attorney, and there is a scribble within the jurat on page 5 that looks like it could be Reno's signature.

He signed on the wrong line, but if it's probably valid anyway.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

unless I'm reading this gibberish wrong or missed a document, isn't the power of attorney signed "for Cirino Gonzales" which kind of makes it pointless?
You may be right. Since I'm not a lawyer, I'm not going to go back and re-read the goofy rubbish again because my opinion matters not.

In any case, he's probably further up the creek than he should be if his own idiot father wasn't busy propounding total BS under a PoA, valid or not, since he would probably endorse it if asked. Maybe he'll get lucky and no one will ask.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Reno now wants Joe Haas' idiocy introduced into the case.
DonnaVanMeter
Independent Thinker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe,

Reno would like for you to make copies of the paperwork, send copy to Reno, to me, one to lastlady and another to Jose and you keep the original. he asks if you can reframe from writing on the paper so he can do what he needs to do with it. he really needs this for fears of them moving the date on his sentencing up to a sooner date.

thank you
Free Reno NOW!
DOnna
Demo.
cynicalflyer
Admiral of the Quatloosian Seas

Post by cynicalflyer »

Contrast this Donna VanMeter who is very concerned that efforts to help Reno may in fact be hurting him
VanMeters Revenge wrote:I rather not see reno end up in Dannys situation, but im not saying he shouldnt fight this, just hopefully his fathers actions wont hamper Renos own efforts.
With this Donna VanMeter who is asking Joe "Frivolous" Haas for help.
DonnaVanMeter
Independent Thinker

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Joe,

Reno would like for you to make copies of the paperwork, send copy to Reno, to me, one to lastlady and another to Jose and you keep the original. he asks if you can reframe from writing on the paper so he can do what he needs to do with it. he really needs this for fears of them moving the date on his sentencing up to a sooner date.

thank you
Free Reno NOW!
DOnna
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Illiterate wrote:reframe
He didn't like the original frame?
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Danny Lost the Interlocutory Appeal on the Order Dimissing his Motion to Dismiss. He was ordered to show cause by June 6 why the appeal shouldn't have been dismissed as well, but never did.
09/02/2008 510 MANDATE of USCA (certified copy) as to Daniel Riley re 285 Notice of Appeal - Interlocutory - appeal dismissed. (jar) (Entered: 09/02/2008)
"Where there is no law, but every man does what is right in his own eyes, there is the least of real liberty." -- General Henry M. Robert author, Robert's Rules of Order
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

Joe Haas sayeth:
Update: #10 envelopes with letters from: Ed, Jason + Danny received in yesterday's mail Tue., Sept. 2nd. Details to follow, but to summarize now:

1. Ed got two notices from the Warden that he sent me that read the she things Ed can use what Kat and I have sent him for criminal purposes and so she confiscated them! that we can appeal. ____

2. Jason heard back from the MAss. Bar Overseers and they want him to detail out his complaint of 18USC3232 violations _____ by his attorneys before they have a meeting on the subject;

3. Danny's through with his psycho-val and he thinks he's being bussed back to Dover today, and so to give the jail a call for a Saturday or Sunday visit, or maybe sometime during the week. ______

Yours truly, - Joe
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

cynicalflyer wrote:Joe Haas sayeth:
You do realize that reading of all Joe's postings may have some side effects, don't you? :P

**As in side eFFECT number ___ stated in Reply#__ of 03-09-08
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

CaptainKickback wrote:On behalf of the Keep Reno Incarcerated Committee (KRIC), I would like to thank Jose Reno and Donna VanMeter for their valuable contributions. The People Against Destroying Lives (PADL) takes the opposite view, but will not get involved due to certain "fringe elements".

In short, Reno is up a KRIC without a PADL.
You are hereby fined eleven Quatloos for keyboard damage.
[sound of cattle prod]
[sound of gavel]

Pay the bailiff on the way out.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I'm just listening to a Bill Riley (Dogwalker's brother) interview from mid August, and Danny's PSR guideline range came in between 30 and 40 years. With upward departures (thanks to his UCC crap and trying to file criminal charges against the judge and DOJ), Danny is realistically looking at a 40+ year sentence.
Demo.
grixit
Recycler of Paytriot Fantasies

Post by grixit »

Yikes!

I wonder if i could smuggle a big bucket of cold water into the prison, since metaphorical ones haven't been working.

Seriously, Danny needs to start practicing his good behavior-- yesterday.
Three cheers for the Lesser Evil!

10 . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
. . . . . . Dr Pepper
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . . 4
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

grixit wrote:Seriously, Danny needs to start practicing his good behavior-- yesterday.
But he won't. He's rationalizing it as making a huge sacrifice for the American people. Unfortunately, I'm not sure he can see that he's also sacrificing the emotional and financial well-being of his family as well. I just don't understand where, in his mind, he can fathom having the right to go out of his way to cause his family undue hardship.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

webhick wrote:
grixit wrote:Seriously, Danny needs to start practicing his good behavior-- yesterday.
But he won't. He's rationalizing it as making a huge sacrifice for the American people. Unfortunately, I'm not sure he can see that he's also sacrificing the emotional and financial well-being of his family as well. I just don't understand where, in his mind, he can fathom having the right to go out of his way to cause his family undue hardship.

If you accept the premise/postulate that Danny's a martyr, everything else falls into place.
It is not Danny who is doing this to Danny. It is a) the ebil guberment or b) a higher calling driving him to this purpose or c) a combo of the two.

When you are "fighting for your country" family come second. I suspect he could even warp his brain into considering he is doing this for his family.
cynicalflyer

Post by cynicalflyer »

CaptainKickback wrote: As for his delusion(s), Danny is a little, tiny, insignificant person who wants to be a big, important person and really lacks the tools and wherewithal to acheive such lofty goals. So, the noteriety he has gained by being associated with the Brown mess, is the only chance he will ever get to be (in his mind) a big fish in a very tiny, little pond.
And as others noted last year, most of the TP movement that was all hot and bothered about the Browns has already moved on. Danny, who was a secondary sychophant, is not even a blip on the screen.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

"Hey, Danny? Do me a favor and walk the dog."

Tool.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Doktor Avalanche wrote: Tool.
There's one Tool song that seems especially appropriate for Danny and I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to, DokA.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Dezcad wrote:
There's one Tool song that seems especially appropriate for Danny and I'm sure you know which one I'm referring to, DokA.
Actually, Dez, you got me on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Tool and aside from hearing the odd Tool song on the radio I wouldn't know one from the other.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
Actually, Dez, you got me on this one. I'm not a huge fan of Tool and aside from hearing the odd Tool song on the radio I wouldn't know one from the other.
Maybe he'll find some kind of temporary sanity...
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:
Dezcad wrote:
OK, here you go.