Bob Hurt, Tommy Cryer, "secret" meetings, etc.

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Re: Bob Hurt, Tommy Cryer, "secret" meetings, etc.

Post by Famspear »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Scary yes, but you may have stumbled upon something very important to the solving energy crisis: If we are able to capture the methane produced from the PUBS (pure unadulterated BS), it might allow us to gain tremendous progress in weaning the U.S. off foreign oil. Oil production from offshore drilling and ANWR would take years to be effective in reducing our imports but the TCPF/PUBS factor could be instituted very quickly and take advantage of the existing natural gas distribution infrastructure.
Wow. The anti-government, crooked, narcissistic, deadbeat, delusional, blowhard tax protester -- a strategic natural resource!

Who knew?!?
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Guys, you have fallen for the proverbial perpetual motion machine and have ignored the laws of thermodynamics. Given the fact that TPs use as twice as much energy (in terms of demanding attention, requesting and accepting government monies, going through the all-you-can-eat buffet line repeatedly until they are kicked out, leveling entire forests when they file their nth appeal brief of 6,000 + pages) and give off nothing in return, you cannot expect to mine or exploit a TP for a net energy gain. It is a scientific impossibility.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

The Observer wrote:Guys, you have fallen for the proverbial perpetual motion machine and have ignored the laws of thermodynamics. Given the fact that TPs use as twice as much energy (in terms of demanding attention, requesting and accepting government monies, going through the all-you-can-eat buffet line repeatedly until they are kicked out, leveling entire forests when they file their nth appeal brief of 6,000 + pages) and give off nothing in return, you cannot expect to mine or exploit a TP for a net energy gain. It is a scientific impossibility.
My dreams of energy self-sufficiency have been shattered. I hate it when this happens.

The Quatloos tax protester forum is such a emotional rollercoaster.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

Famspear wrote:
Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:Scary yes, but you may have stumbled upon something very important to the solving energy crisis: If we are able to capture the methane produced from the PUBS (pure unadulterated BS), it might allow us to gain tremendous progress in weaning the U.S. off foreign oil. Oil production from offshore drilling and ANWR would take years to be effective in reducing our imports but the TCPF/PUBS factor could be instituted very quickly and take advantage of the existing natural gas distribution infrastructure.
Wow. The anti-government, crooked, narcissistic, deadbeat, delusional, blowhard tax protester -- a strategic natural resource!

Who knew?!?
TA DA!

Little did they know that in some way they could actually make a positive contribution to our society.
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

The Observer wrote:Guys, you have fallen for the proverbial perpetual motion machine and have ignored the laws of thermodynamics. Given the fact that TPs use as twice as much energy (in terms of demanding attention, requesting and accepting government monies, going through the all-you-can-eat buffet line repeatedly until they are kicked out, leveling entire forests when they file their nth appeal brief of 6,000 + pages) and give off nothing in return, you cannot expect to mine or exploit a TP for a net energy gain. It is a scientific impossibility.
:(
Arthur Rubin
Tupa-O-Quatloosia

Post by Arthur Rubin »

There's always Soylent Green, although the product might end up being tainted, possibly leading to Mad Cow disease, or the human equivalent.
Arthur Rubin, unemployed tax preparer and aerospace engineer
ImageJoin the Blue Ribbon Online Free Speech Campaign!

Butterflies are free. T-shirts are $19.95 $24.95 $29.95
Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Arthur Rubin wrote:There's always Soylent Green, although the product might end up being tainted, possibly leading to Mad Cow disease, or the human equivalent.
Kuru.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Mr. Mephistopheles wrote:
Arthur Rubin wrote:There's always Soylent Green, although the product might end up being tainted, possibly leading to Mad Cow disease, or the human equivalent.
Kuru.
Reminds me of one of Steven Wright's jokes - If a vegetarian eats vegetables, what does a humanitarian eat?
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

Might be an interesting angle on a new bumber sticker that the Illuminati Gift Store could sell:

"Save the NWO - Eat a Paytriot!"
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff