Correspondence from Ed and gang

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

our government servants are the same way as soon as enough of us stnd up to them they back down.
It would a lot easier to take that seriously if it were not written in a jail cell.
if this thing goes to trial, i am going to need photos and maybe videos as well (from the concert) to show the jury that all those people are not "kooks". everybody there looked like your average american. kids and pets are really good (photos)
So the jury can see that the ieds were planted where kids and dogs could get at them. Great plan.
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Clueless moron wrote:i have been fighting the income tax scam since the mid nineties.
How's that working out for you?
Clueless moron wrote: i think it was the first thing i investigated when i got on the internet.
Proving that the internet IS more dangerous than we thought.
Clueless moron wrote:i worked for the federal government until 1994.
Can anyone any longer wonder how it is that the federal government is as messed up as it is, considering that this is not the only clueless moron they have managed to hire over the years?
Clueless moron wrote:i knew the truth about 9/11 while watching it unfold live
He's even more whacked than I had previously thought.
Clueless moron wrote: get a governor or senator to order theprosecutor to lock us up in the same place
Demonstrating yet again the usual level of TP understanding of the mechanics and interrelationships of the various levels and branches of the ebil goobermint.
Clueless moron wrote:we will win this along with ron paul! i keep spreading the word about him to anyone who will listen in here
Perfect. It's always good to chat up a bunch of people who won't have to right to vote for anyone after they are convicted of various and sundry felonies and locked up for years, like himself. Perhaps he's anticipating a Ron Paul run in 2016 or 2020 when he'd be 80 or 84 years old.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Dezcad wrote:
Scoop wrote: Wow. These writs appear to be the writs from the criminal case, which are unsealed, not the revenue writs, which were apparently signed in August. But the list of items is new to me. Dare I ask where you found it?
I got the list of items on PACER in the Tax Indebtedness case, 1:07-mc-00046-JM, Docket #4, not the criminal case.
Well look what got unsealed yesterday, only two weeks after the judge ordered it.
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

prisoner number 03924-049 remains in Connecticut
You mean 03924 of the Family 049
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

i knew the truth about 9/11 while watching it unfold live on tv
Terrorists flying planes into buildings. Yeah, I got that too, Sherlock.
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

Blackbeard wrote:
prisoner number 03924-049 remains in Connecticut
You mean 03924 of the Family 049
I prefer Seven of Nine :P
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

Hmmm... The prison Ed is at is designated "Federal Transfer Center (FTC) in Oklahoma City" on the BOP website. I wonder if this is a temporary stop for Ed and he is going to be moved again.
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

Ed: family incarcerated, will claim that he's been put in a perpetually revolving door and is being tortured by not being assigned to the super-max of his choice that he well deserves.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Not to sound repetitive, but my guess is that Ed will land in a high security facility in the near future.
Demo.
The Observer
Further Moderator

Post by The Observer »

And I will let Demo have the last word as we lock down this topic due to its size. Start up a new thread on the continuing saga of Ed and Elaine as the correspondence rolls in.
"I could be dead wrong on this" - Irwin Schiff

"Do you realize I may even be delusional with respect to my income tax beliefs? " - Irwin Schiff