Federal reserve notes are unconstitutional

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Re: Federal reserve notes are unconstitutional

Post by Dezcad »

TUC wrote:Now, that you spoke your mind up. Could you elaborate more in details of why do you think we are still free and not behind bars after all these federal crimes mentioned before, according to your best knowledge.
Patience, justice will prevail. It usually is not immediate. But, you and TUC won't like the result.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

TUC wrote:Now, that you spoke your mind up. Could you elaborate more in details of why do you think we are still free and not behind bars after all these federal crimes mentioned before, according to your best knowledge.
I have an idea or two...
Demo.
TUC

Post by TUC »

It seems that you don't really have the answer to my questions. but I will tell you the answer anyway.. Because they don’t have anything on us; that’s why!

You want to know more about TUC..?

All benefits are paid in full by the TUC network, through a grant program provided to employers on the employee’s behalf. The financing of all these benefits actually comes from you, “The People” who become the employers, employees, taxpayers, consumers, investors and ultimate beneficiaries of the network.

Our currency called “The United States Private Dollar” and "United States Notes" are unlike any currency used in the world today. The currencies are backed by the total net worth of the entire network. This is very "powerful" as we have all felt the burden of inflation caused by the devaluation of the Federal Reserve Note commonly known as US Dollar. Contrary to the FRN and other world currencies such as the EURO that are classified as Fiat currency which are only backed by the faith and trust of “The People”, most whom have no secure jobs, life or health insurance, the TUC currency is not susceptible to devaluation. In direct contrast to these currencies which lose their purchasing power every time new notes are created, TUC currency gains strength and value with every new member, service provider and real property purchase including personal and business recurring income revenue streams. (this explain 357 "BILLION" certified portfolio acknowledged by PRES. W. BUSH, HIS ADMINISTRATION, SECRET SERVICE, FBI, IRS, HOME LAND SECURITY,ETC) among others. This also explain Why SS, FBI can not do anything (b/c they are aware of the legality of the portfolio they certified it themselves).

All of TUC global operations and financial transactions, incorporating 30 year service contracts utilizing “The Financial Mechanism” of TUC are open and transparent in compliance with the Sarbanes Oxley Act of 2002 in order to sustain financial soundness, promote system-confidence, and resolve the systemic risks of default and nonperformance and are monitored by liaisons to Homeland Security, the US Secret Service, The Federal Bureau of Investigations, and the Internal Revenue Service at TUC’s expense.

A WORLD WITH OUT HUNGER - this is what we want.!

http://www.authorstream.com/Presentatio ... owerpoint/

Foot note: Sorry for my grammar my handwriting is not American, but my heart is.

Respectfully,

TUC
TUC

Post by TUC »

Good Demosthenes, Could you share it with me?
wserra
Quatloosian Federal Witness
Quatloosian Federal Witness

Post by wserra »

TUC wrote:As far as those who write negative comments about me (my third-grade grammar , my ignorance, English is not my first language
Under normal circumstances, I would apologize. Conversing with someone who defends the morality of armed men entering a bank and preventing customers from leaving, however, is not "normal circumstances". In any event, if "TUC" is one of the people who did that, s/he will soon have more pressing things to worry about than receiving apologies.
"A wise man proportions belief to the evidence."
- David Hume
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Monopoly money only works in Monopoly.

As your "members" are finding, and will find out.
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
john w k

Post by john w k »

CaptainKickback wrote:And people who print up their own money eventually run afoul of the law. As the Federal government is the only agency allowed by law to print legal tender paper money, anyone else who does it runs afoul of federal counterfeiting laws.
Federal reserve notes are only un-constitution if the are made a legal tender for all debts public and private.

JWK
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Thread is getting too long. Start a new one to continue the conversation.
Demo.
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

It takes a few weeks for the Department of Justice and/or the State and local authorities to complete their investigations and present the results to the respective grand juries.

Once that process is complete, you will be seeing more than one indictment.

Following that, you will be arrested, possibly freed on bail, and then face one or more trials.

Within the next ont to two years, you (since you still will have absolutely no clue at all -- will be asking the reverse of the above question: "What did I do and why am I in prison?"

Make the most of your next few months of freedom.