Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Dogwalker's Idiocy, Part 37

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

"Prison Sex".

Yes, Danny's certainly going to know all about that subject.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
notorial dissent
A Balthazar of Quatloosian Truth

Post by notorial dissent »

I have to agree with the Captain on this one, Danny was and is an insignificance and would/will never be anything else. This was to be his big moment. The fact that it barely registered just harks back to his very insignificance. And as has been pointed out, Danny never did anything wrong, it is always someone else doing things to him, which seems to be the hallmark of his life. From what I have been able to see, Danny’s 15 minutes of fame worked out to about 4 ½ minutes, and for that he will probably get to spend the rest of his useless life in prison. Never having evidenced any character or strength of character, I would suspect it is far too late for him to actually admit that he did this to himself and that it was all a colossal farce and all by his hand, he simply cannot and will not admit what a total waste he and his life have been.
The fact that you sincerely and wholeheartedly believe that the “Law of Gravity” is unconstitutional and a violation of your sovereign rights, does not absolve you of adherence to it.
Gregg
Conde de Quatloo

Post by Gregg »

Of course, no one mentions how well Danny plays with others, a very bad trait to take into prison unless you're Mike Tyson or someone like him. I'm guessing Danny will be beaten senseless (not a far journey for him) on a regular basis for at least a year or two, there's a very good chance he'll get killed in the yard someday unless he changes his winning personality, quickly.
Supreme Commander of The Imperial Illuminati Air Force
Your concern is duly noted, filed, folded, stamped, sealed with wax and affixed with a thumbprint in red ink, forgotten, recalled, considered, reconsidered, appealed, denied and quietly ignored.
fortinbras
Princeps Wooloosia

Post by fortinbras »

The song is Prison Sex, by Tool, who is not otherwise known for composing church music.

Lyrics are here: http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=35154
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

fortinbras wrote:The song is Prison Sex, by Tool, who is not otherwise known for composing church music.

Lyrics are here: http://www.songmeanings.net/lyric.php?lid=35154
Really? They play Hooker with a Penis in my church all the time. :twisted:
Leftcoaster

Post by Leftcoaster »

CaptainKickback wrote:And don't forget the classic "Detachable Penis."
If I ever convert to the church of the holy King Missile, I'll keep it mind :wink: