How long will Randy Weaver last at Club Brown?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Randy arrived at home Sunday night.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

Any idea at what time he left the Brown house?

We're narrowed down to the following pool participants...

Sat 6/23 evening - Dok Avalanche
Sun 6/24 morning - Imalawman
Sun 6/24 midday (11 am to 4 pm) - Demo
Sun 6/24 evening - Disilloosianed
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

ohhhhh.....I don't know if I can take the excitement. Open the envelope....open the envelope!!!
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Demosthenes wrote:Any idea at what time he left the Brown house?

We're narrowed down to the following pool participants...

Sat 6/23 evening - Dok Avalanche
Sun 6/24 morning - Imalawman
Sun 6/24 midday (11 am to 4 pm) - Demo
Sun 6/24 evening - Disilloosianed
I'd love to pick a winner, but I'm not sure at the moment. I'll report back if I learn more. He said it took about 24 hours for him to get up here, so I think you can rule out Sunday evening.
Disilloosianed

Post by Disilloosianed »

*hopes dashed*
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Couldn't he have flown home after learning his lesson on the way there that long distance travel by car is a nightmare?

Or maybe he hitched a ride with Reno's daddy and brother.

A girl's gotta know what's the latest in this melodramatic soap opera.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Demosthenes wrote:It would appear that Randy Weaver is back in Arkansas as of this morning. I'm trying to find out when he left NH...
Oh wow...I'm still in the running? Whoohoo!!!
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Right now, I feel pretty good about my pick and my chances of winning that huge cash prize.....what?... there is no cash prize?... oh, well, then I'm outraged!
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Scoop

Post by Scoop »

Demosthenes wrote:A girl's gotta know what's the latest in this melodramatic soap opera.
Saturday evening it is. He left after the concert.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Congrats, Doktor. You've just won the deluxe edition of "IRC: Fast and Loose". 452 hours of unbeatable action, drama, romance, and an Oscar award winning performance by yours truly. I highly recommend fast-forwarding through the first 226 hours since the it doesn't really get exciting until then.

Don't bother PMing me with your address. I already know where you live. An intern will drop it by your house tomorrow morning. You may keep the intern.

Enjoy. :)
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Imalawman
Enchanted Consultant of the Red Stapler
Location: Formerly in a cubicle by the window where I could see the squirrels, and they were married.

Post by Imalawman »

Blast! Poppycock and balderdash I say!!

Webhick, what do I get as runner-up?
"Some people are like Slinkies ... not really good for anything, but you can't help smiling when you see one tumble down the stairs" - Unknown
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Post by Dezcad »

Imalawman wrote:Blast! Poppycock and balderdash I say!!

2 copies of the deluxe edition of "IRC: Fast and Loose".
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Imalawman wrote:Blast! Poppycock and balderdash I say!!

Sample size (1 gal) of Illuminati Pure New Hampshire Maple Syrup and the 15 hour hands-on instructional DVD, "It's Sticky, I'm Sticky and You're Sticky, Too.".

One may say that the runner-up scored better in the prize arena, but I neglected to mention the content of the last 226 hours of Doktor's prize.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Contest is over. Scoop has spoken. Now I'm going to scavenge for some Constitution Ranger paraphernalia for the good Doktor’s prize…