Shots Fired at Browns' House? Or is someone just bored?

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
ElfNinosMom

Shots Fired at Browns' House? Or is someone just bored?

Post by ElfNinosMom »

It has been reported in a myspace bulletin that 20-30 shots have been fired at Ed Brown's house. No outside confirmation, though.

Has anyone else heard anything about this?
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

From Digg:
Subject: shots fired shots fired red alert Sent: Saturday, July 28, 2007 11:35 PM 30 to 40 rounds fired behind the house nose heard in the woods every one is at battle stations this in not a drill i repeat this in not a drill -- danny -- WE HAVE JUST RECEIVED THIS EMAIL FROM THE BROWN PROPERTY. START POSTING TO EVERY BLOG, WEBSITE, START EMAILING!
ElfNinosMom

Post by ElfNinosMom »

Ed Brown Fires Shot
By macewan
Apparently the attack on Ed Brown's property has begun. Tags: Ed, Brown,, Fires, Shot.
macewan - http://www.macewan.org

RED ALERT - Shots Fired - ED & ELAINE BROWN Under Attack
right now there is gunfire, no you can listen in live... insanity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
digg / dig - http://digg.com/
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Nothing in the Concord Monitor. Keene Free Press (a "newspaper" sympathetic to E&E's cause) says this:
Keene Free Press wrote: Reports of Shots Fired at Brown's Sunday, 29 July 2007
Danny Riley is reporting that dozens of shots were fired around 11:30 last night (July 28th) in the woods near tax truthers Ed and Elaine Brown's home in Plainfield.

We went up to the Brown's home this morning. We were able to drive all the way up to the house and did not see any police presence anywhere around their house this morning. A visitor staying in an RV in the driveway told us about 4:30 this morning, someone was running around outside the RV, banging on the side of it and shaking the vehicle. He told us there was quite a lot of movement in the woods after the gunshots had been fired.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
jg
Fed Chairman of the Quatloosian Reserve

Post by jg »

Come to think of it, playing a recording of gunshots at random intervals would be effective in making those holed up less comfortable.
“Where there is an income tax, the just man will pay more and the unjust less on the same amount of income.” — Plato
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Post by Demosthenes »

I think Ed is getting tired of waiting for the Feds to fire the first shot...
Couple Convicted Of Tax Evasion

POSTED: 7:00 am EDT July 29, 2007
UPDATED: 7:04 am EDT July 29, 2007

PLAINFIELD, N.H. -- The U.S. Marshal's Office and state and local police insist there has been no law enforcement activity at the property of a Plainfield couple convicted of tax evasion.

People who live in that area also report no activity.

A supporter of Ed and Elaine Brown who is staying at their home tells an online radio station that he heard gunshots at around 11:30 p.m. on Saturday.

Overnight, News 9 along with local police, state police, and the Marshal's office received numerous phone calls from the couple's supporters from several different states.

However, the reports of shots or a law enforcement presence are unfounded.

Ed and Elaine Brown have been holed up in their Plainfield home since they were each sentenced to more than five years in prison in April on federal tax evasion charges.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Maybe one of the Plainfield residents got stinking drunk and started firing random shots in the vicinity.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Danny the Dog Walker's panic interview is very interesting indeed.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... 2182&hl=en
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Sunday, July 29, 2007
Blackwater Military Vehicles Plausible Deniability

Lady calling in to the show mentions man who called in to the show last night who has access to satellite surveilance photos of Ed and Elaine's property. Man said he saw Blackwater vehicles parked around property. Lady thinks this was a military psyops operation. Therefore local police could say they didn't know anything about it. Claim plausible deniability. Blackwater only works special military operations.
:roll:
gezco

Post by gezco »

jg wrote:Come to think of it, playing a recording of gunshots at random intervals would be effective in making those holed up less comfortable.
I was thinking they should hook up a sound system and blast "Fruit Salad" by The Wiggles repeatedly.

In case you don't know "Fruit Salad":

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1qFJeaR ... ed&search=
Last edited by gezco on Sun Jul 29, 2007 6:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Mark your calendars.
Hello, I was just informed that the next event at Ed and Elaine Browns "may be" the weekend of Sept.3 (Labor Day) which would give everyone a 3 day weekend for the trip up and back.

It is my opinion, for whatever it's worth, that we can either hang together or we assuredly we will hang separately. They are going to take us out one at a time. You see it happening all over the country. Bush's new E.O. about seizing assets of anyone interfering with the war efforts.

The Browns we're fired on last night, that to is all over the net today. I talked to Danny Riley this morning and it is true.

My point to all of this, is why not set your plans to go to the Browns that weekend and help give the biggest (up your's) to these corrupt bastards the world has ever seen. The Browns have committed no crime, you know it and I know it. Why should they be treated like terrorist?

I'm tired of people that do a lot of talking, but never back it up with any actions. In my opinion, people that do that are no better than the people that just don't want to know the truth. I hate to use these words, as Bush said, you're either with us or your against us. I have talked to a lot of people that agree, we should blanket the area around Ed's house with Freedom to Fascism Dvd's.
I gave one to a lady that saw my "I support Ed and Elaine Brown" button and said she liked my button. We had a very nice conversation about taxes and the Browns. People are afraid. We need to help them overcome that fear by sharing the truth with them. God knows the press won't do it.

It would be great if 1000's of people showed up for the next event. It's now or later, but either way, it's coming and we are not going to stop it.

Ron Paul, bless his heart, is a good man with a heart of gold, who really cares for this country and the people in it. I just don't know if the system is going to let him take control, although I pray a lot that if it is meant to be, please let him make it into office. Thats all I will say on that, because I don't have my crystal ball back from the shop yet.

Please join us that weekend, you will be surrounded by good people of faith, who understand the
oppositions we face. I can't think of a better way to spend that weekend.Let others know and maybe share expenses to get there.

No excuses. I will keep you posted as when the date is firmly set.

If you disagree with my opinions, that is yours to do. I do see things a little different than most.
Don't let it keep you from joining us this Saturday night for a special conference call.

Art and Family
Pirate Purveyor of the Last Word

Post by . »

The conspirazoid nutballs were out in force over at libertypost.org last night while this was "happening."

When I read it for laughs, the thread was about 300 posts. It's now well over 400. There are approximately two sane people on that board.
All the States incorporated daughter corporations for transaction of business in the 1960s or so. - Some voice in Van Pelt's head, circa 2006.
Famspear
Knight Templar of the Sacred Tax

Post by Famspear »

gezco wrote:
was thinking they should hook up a sound system and blast "Fruit Salad" by The Wiggles repeatedly.
Ohh nooooo - not that! Cruel and unusual punishment!

My wife and I have a little one who has just about every Wiggles DVD, and he watches them constantly. "Fruit Salad" and a gazillion other Wiggles tunes are pretty much indelibly etched in our brains at this point -- so we of course are already insane, and would be immune to the "Fruit Salad" treatment. For anyone who doesn't have kids and hasn't heard "Fruit Salad" 42 million times, yes, it might be like Chinese water torture or something.
"My greatest fear is that the audience will beat me to the punch line." -- David Mamet
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:Danny the Dog Walker's panic interview is very interesting indeed.

It's even more interesting than the related video, "Turkish Star Trek".
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Quixote
Quatloosian Master of Deception

Post by Quixote »

Demosthenes wrote:Danny the Dog Walker's panic interview is very interesting indeed.

At the 3:19 mark it sounds as is Danny said "We ain't got a single gun in the house." Did I mis-hear that?
"Here is a fundamental question to ask yourself- what is the goal of the income tax scam? I think it is a means to extract wealth from the masses and give it to a parasite class." Skankbeat
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Quixote wrote:

At the 3:19 mark it sounds as is Danny said "We ain't got a single gun in the house." Did I mis-hear that?
I listened to the same passage three times and couldn't decide.
webhick

Post by webhick »

Demosthenes wrote:
Quixote wrote:

Perhaps it was "nun". Or "chum".
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:
Quixote wrote:

He said "we aint got a single gun in the house", I think.
Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

If so, that's a whopper.
gezco

Post by gezco »

Demosthenes wrote:If so, that's a whopper.
Maybe the guns are in the barn? What about the one Ed carries around with him?

If I were a Federal Agent, I don't think I'd take Danny the dog walker's word for it. Danny can't even seem to figure out that you can buy cell phone chargers for your car.