I Fought the IRS (and the IRS Won)

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

I Fought the IRS (and the IRS Won)

Post by LPC »

In case you missed "I Fought the IRS Week" on the Michael Badnarik show (http://mp3.wtprn.com/Badnarik07.html), it only lasted two days and featured co-hosts Sherry Jackson (8/28) and Larken Rose (8/30).

I guess all the people who have beaten the IRS were either busy or on vacation that week.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
silversopp

Post by silversopp »

That site is a great resource.

Check these two out:

August 8th:
"Jack and Margy have been teaching people how to use OUR Constitution as their defense against judicial corruption and abuse"

August 21st:
"Most people are surprised to learn that our cherished Constitution does not apply in any court in the United States"

So what happened between August 8th and 21st that changed the Constitution from being a tool of defense to not applicable?

August 7th:
"My cohosts have evidence that leads them to believe that the President of the United States may be assassinated in a "terrorist attack" later this month!"

Hmm....it's been over a month now.