Guns and hard liquor, only in New Hampshire

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Guns and hard liquor, only in New Hampshire

Post by Demosthenes »

The world of the Free State Flakes in living color:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DRPjg7gEVEU
Last edited by Demosthenes on Fri Oct 12, 2007 1:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Demo.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Ah, yes. The Wild West survives...back East. Makes me want to grasp my "liberty tool" and stroke it.
ErsatzAnatchist

Post by ErsatzAnatchist »

New Hampshire is very friendly on Second Amendment issues. A recent state Supreme Court decision regarding an appeal of someone denied a concealed carry permit basically said that the denial was not a significant infringement on the Second Amendment rights (which were assumed to be an individual right for purposes of the decision), because the applicant could always open carry.

While open carry is very uncommon (I have only seen it once, and that was with an off-duty court security officer), it is legal. The police strongly encourage people who want to carry to get a concealed carry permit (available to almost anyone who can legally purchase a gun) so as to not alarm people who see them.

I am not surprised that the Free Staters are vocally and demonstrably pro-Second Amendment. I am more surprised that some of them are anti-Freemason Zionist Illuminati. :lol:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Guns and hard liquor, only in New Hampshire

Post by LPC »

Demosthenes wrote:The world of the Free State Flakes in living color:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ibvd6yKefE
Ridley is the kind of "journalist" who produces pieces that are only interesting to the people who happen to be in them.

I watched it for several minutes, but he never mentioned what it was about, and watching people eating and drinking wasn't particularly interesting, so I shut it down. It's basically a home movie masquerading as journalism.

Newsflash to Ridley: The 4W rule of journalism (or is it 5?) has a purpose. Think about it.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

I always find it funny that you can only purchase hard liquor in the State Liquor Store (excluding bars, of course) and at least two of those stores are located on the highway.

#66 & #67 located on 93 N & S respectively

Way to get that "Don't drink and drive" message across!
Cobalt Shiva
Black Seas Commodore Designate

Post by Cobalt Shiva »

webhick wrote:I always find it funny that you can only purchase hard liquor in the State Liquor Store (excluding bars, of course) and at least two of those stores are located on the highway.

#66 & #67 located on 93 N & S respectively

Way to get that "Don't drink and drive" message across!
I always thought the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms was a dumb idea. Alcohol and tobacco do not mix with firearms.
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Post by webhick »

Cobalt Shiva wrote:I always thought the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, and Firearms was a dumb idea. Alcohol and tobacco do not mix with firearms.
As a good ole farm boy once said to me, "No two government agencies can work together, much less three. And every redneck arrest usually involves them smoking a cigarette while drinkin' a beer and poppin' off a few at the neighborhood strays."
aitchel
Swabby
Swabby

BATF

Post by aitchel »

Bureau of Alchohol, Tobacco and Firearms. Whose bringing the chips?
Blackbeard

Post by Blackbeard »

And what exactly does this have to do with tax protestors, pure trusts, and other stupid de-tax schemes & scams?

I know there's some overlap in the pro-2A crowd and the tax deniers crowd, but they are not the same.
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

And what exactly does this have to do with tax protestors, pure trusts, and other stupid de-tax schemes & scams?
Image You're right, its off to R&R!

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

Everyone in the video is an active Ed Brown supporter (the people who have been partying at his home, and bringing him food, cellphones, and who knows what else.) And yes, they are tax protesters.
Demo.
Judge Roy Bean
Judge for the District of Quatloosia
Judge for the District of Quatloosia

Post by Judge Roy Bean »

Truthstalker - are you indeed a Phantom driver?
The Honorable Judge Roy Bean
The world is a car and you're a crash-test dummy.
The Devil Makes Three
Truthstalker

Post by Truthstalker »

Judge Roy Bean wrote
Truthstalker - are you indeed a Phantom driver?
Sadly, a driver only in my dreams. In reality, I was but a backseat rider which is still painful after all these years.

Losing Tricky Dick’s lottery as an undergrad in ‘69 meant no commission and no wings without a substantial commitment of years.

So, I became an APG or Crew Chief and settled for driving the aeroclub Navion and Cessnas in my spare time while being a Phantom Doc full time.

Though I value those years as a mechanic, I can’t help but wonder what might have been. She took my breath away...(apologies for the width)

Demosthenes

Post by Demosthenes »

In Louisiana, they have drive through daiquiri stands.
Demo.
Prof
El Pontificator de Porceline Precepts

Post by Prof »

Until the last one closed, perhaps in 1981, South Texas had "TEXAS STORES," which sold -- on one side -- liquor, beer and wine, and on the other side of the same room, guns and ammo.

I miss the good old days.
"My Health is Better in November."
tracer
Order of the Llama - Senior Division

Post by tracer »

Demosthenes wrote:In Louisiana, they have drive through daiquiri stands.
In Soviet Louisiana, daiquiri stands drive through YOU!

(Sorry, I couldn't resist.)