For anyone who doesn't believe nutballs are dangerous

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
aksis

Those willing to face their fear and do what love requires

Post by aksis »

I just noticed this little thread, (it never got much attention from anyone else either), but as I was mentioned and Nikki was probably losing some sleep pondering this question (like a splinter in her mind...), anyways, hopefully this response is better late, then never.
Nikki wrote:I wonder how the views of people like Aksis... would stand up in the face of the Brotherhood where nothing counts other than who is the biggest and the baddest.

Nikki,

Rest assured,

Egypt is a desert now, Rome fell... so did the southern States and the 3rd Reich...

In light of this, I would say it's obvious that the principles I (and many people) stand on and live according to... not only out live, but are instrumental in the destruction of societies "where nothing counts other than who is the biggest and the baddest."

Any objection to adding "unjust and unfriendly to strangers"? (seems this was the root cause of Saddam and Gomorrah being brought to an end as well)

No one likes a bully Nikki... especially God. You know this. :wink:

*pluck*

Magnanimously,

Christopher Theodore: Rhodes

P.S.
CaptainKickedback wrote:As a guess, I could be wrong, it would not be standing up so much as bent over at the waist grabbing their ankles or a bed frame.......
You are wrong.... again (happens to the best of us - even me once in a while).

That you'd imagine it this way is no surprise. Face your fear CaptainKickedback.

P.P.S.

Five To One

Yeah, c'mon
Love my girl
She lookin' good
C'mon
One more

Five to one, baby, one in five
No one here gets out alive, now
You get yours, baby, I'll get mine
Gonna make it baby if we try!

The old get old and the young get stronger
May take a week and it may take longer
They got the guns, BUT, we got the numbers
Gonna win, yeah, we're takin' over! Come on!!!

Yeah!

Your ballroom days are over, baby, night is... drawing near
Shadows of the evening crawl across the years
Ya walk across the floor with a flower in your hand
Trying to tell me no one understands
Trade in your hours for a handful dimes
Gonna' make it, baby, in our prime

Come together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together one more time
Get together, aha

--The Doors
Note: It is a custom observed and recognized by many People, to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colon, i.e. "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes". It was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial person CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES [sic], and the natural sovereign ingenuus man: Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes.

INGENUI, Those freemen who were born free... An unjust or illegal servitude did not prevent a man from being ingenuus.
Nikki

Re: Those willing to face their fear and do what love requires

Post by Nikki »

aksis wrote:Egypt is a desert now, Rome was bigger and badder Rome fell... The Goths, Visigoths, etc were bigger and badder so did the southern States The Union was bigger and badder and the 3rd Reich... The allied powers were bigger and badder

In light of this, I would say it's obvious that the principles I (and many people) stand on and live according to... not only out live, but are instrumental in the destruction of societies "where nothing counts other than who is the biggest and the baddest."
In the long run (if you count your particular flavor of an afterlife), perhaps. However, in the short term, your principles won't amount to a hill of beans when opposed to a big fist.

Any objection to adding "unjust and unfriendly to strangers"? (seems this was the root cause of Saddam and Gomorrah being brought to an end as well)
Mixing the Bible and the Bush?

No one likes a bully Nikki... especially God. You know this. :wink:
What is this "God" of which you speak? Are you possibly referring to the FSM?

Magnanimously,

P.S.
CaptainKickedback wrote:As a guess, I could be wrong, it would not be standing up so much as bent over at the waist grabbing their ankles or a bed frame.......
You are wrong.... again (happens to the best of us - even me once in a while).
That you'd imagine it this way is no surprise. Face your fear CaptainKickedback.

Note: It is a meaningless custom observed and recognized by many People, to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colon, i.e. "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes". It was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial person CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES [sic], if there actually were any such artificial person :roll: and the natural sovereign ingenuus man: Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes.

INGENUI, Those freemen who were born free... An unjust or illegal servitude did not prevent a man from being ingenuus.
Theodore or aksis, or MR :, or whoever you are

Your argument based on personal moral philosophy, religion and outlandish paytrioditic theories is welcome here. Ever since SFBFKADMVP was banned, the position of Official Quatloosian Villiage Idiot has been vacant. Please rest assured that your preceeding application will be duly processed.
aksis

Post by aksis »

Nice to see you're as loving and friendly as ever... you crazy kids. :D

NIkki,

When you get to the Source of what produced the stronger society that put the "bully" in it's place, you will find some of the principles I was talking about emanating from It and empowering the people serving to manifest the plan of Love and Light (may it seal the door where evil dwells). FYI, it's not the FSM ("Flying Spaghetti Monster" for any that doesn't have their Acronomicon(tm) handy), but you already know that is not what I am talking about, Nikki.

It's a large part of why the US didn't succeed in Viet Nam, for example... In that event, the US had turned against those principles that made it bigger... most noticeably (from my POV), at Kent State University... So even tho "bigger" (and unfortunately, "badder" :twisted:), it failed there and seems to have kept going down hill. Group karma? Worth some consideration...

What I would really like to see is the "biggest" NOT become the "baddest"; not become a bully; the :twisted: ... wouldn't you?

CaptainKickback,

My bad. Had I known you were somewhat down I wouldn't have "kicked" you. I had just come across this thread today and was inspired to answer Nikki's musing, and rebuke the petty little jabs at me. Perhaps you should not have joined in on Nikki's badmouthing of people you don't *really* know. Come to think of it, since this thread is like 7+ months old, and my "nick" hasn't be brought up in all that time, perhaps you already did. Anyways...

Your "long suffering" is noted, yet it is different then facing your fears. I won't bore you with my "war stories", seems your plate is full and I doubt you would care anyways...

As an aside, if all questions get answered eventually, then I want to know the answer to this:

How good can it get?

Magnanimously,

P.S.

If you don't want me around, simply quit bringing up my name or "nick"... especially to baselessly libel me like you did. You can start now if you'd like.

Note: It is a custom observed and recognized by many People, to replace "of the family of" with a ":" colon, i.e. "Christopher Theodore: Rhodes". It was started and is used to make a clearer distinction between the artificial person CHRISTOPHER THEODORE RHODES [sic], and the natural sovereign ingenuus man: Christopher Theodore of the family of Rhodes.

Mr. Mephistopheles
Faustus Quatlus

Re:

Post by Mr. Mephistopheles »

aksis wrote:
It's a large part of why the US didn't succeed in Viet Nam, for example... In that event, the US had turned against those principles that made it bigger... most noticeably (from my POV), at Kent State University... So even tho "bigger" (and unfortunately, "badder" :twisted:), it failed there and seems to have kept going down hill. Group karma? Worth some consideration...
The U.S. didn't prevail in Vietnam because our leaders were foolish enough to fight a guerrilla war using conventional tactics, (and often rather poor tactics), against an "enemy" that really had nothing to lose. Certainly, it was not a popular war at home but the motives for engaging North Vietnam really had nothing to do with our inability to win a decisive military victory. By the time Congress got around to putting a leash on the Pentagon it was a lost cause.
Nikki

Re: For anoyone who doesn't believe nutballs are dangerous

Post by Nikki »

Moral and ethical values are wonderful -- from the perspective of the people who hold those values.

Unfortunately, there are others who hold, just as dearly, different moral and ethical values.

Thus it is necessary to take appropriate measures to protect ourselves frommthose who adhere to me-firstism, I-see-it-I-want-it-I-take-itism, my-[religion/tribe/language/color]-first-last-and-only-ism, and so on.

Aksis is free to adhere to his moral and ethical perspective and act on those bases.

I prefer to rely on more corporeal means of protecting myself, my family, and my country.

Finally, I'm absolutely confident that Aksis' reliance on his deity of choice is fully as effective as is the reliance of others on the intercession of Allah, Buddah, FSM, etc.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

Hey, full colon's back.
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
Nikki

Post by Nikki »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:Hey, full colon's back.
And the colon is even more full of it.
Weathervane

Post by Weathervane »

Nutballs dangerous?

In that case, I'll go have mine registered.
Demosthenes
Grand Exalted Keeper of Esoterica

Re: For anyone who doesn't believe nutballs are dangerous

Post by Demosthenes »

You live at home with your parents, Aksis?
Demo.
Codee

Re: For anyone who doesn't believe nutballs are dangerous

Post by Codee »

Inane potty-mouth post excised by moderator. Nikki.