Another Stupid Anti-Tax Theory

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Another Stupid Anti-Tax Theory

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

I couldn't believe this actually was uttered, but here it goes:

DID YOU KNOW...

If you're a government employee you don't have to pay taxes out of "professional courtesy".

One of the special needs kids over at YouTube laid this rap on me yesterday. Isn't this a variation on the "only government employees pay taxes"?
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros
webhick
Illuminati Obfuscation: Black Ops Div

Re: Another Stupid Anti-Tax Theory

Post by webhick »

Doktor Avalanche wrote:If you're a government employee you don't have to pay taxes out of "professional courtesy".
Wow, someone tell the hookers that they don't have to pay their pimps, citing "professional courtesy." This could be the start of the Revolutionary Wh....I probably shouldn't finish that one.
When chosen for jury duty, tell the judge "fortune cookie says guilty" - A fortune cookie
Doktor Avalanche
Asst Secretary, the Dept of Jesters

Re: Another Stupid Anti-Tax Theory

Post by Doktor Avalanche »

webhick wrote:
Doktor Avalanche wrote:If you're a government employee you don't have to pay taxes out of "professional courtesy".
Wow, someone tell the hookers that they don't have to pay their pimps, citing "professional courtesy." This could be the start of the Revolutionary Wh....I probably shouldn't finish that one.
Oh, you know you want to finish that sentence. :wink:
The laissez-faire argument relies on the same tacit appeal to perfection as does communism. - George Soros