Recent favorite LH post

A collection of old posts from all forums. No new threads or new posts in old threads allowed. For archive use only.
Dezcad
Khedive Ismail Quatoosia

Recent favorite LH post

Post by Dezcad »

My favorite recent post on LH:
CloberroTestii
What comes to my mind is the fraud perpetrated on me by the attorney for the company I work for. I sued over payroll deductions and the attorney removed the action to federal court with a fraudulent removal notice. This happened over two years ago and I am still fighting the effects of an adverse judgment for frivolous lawsuit sanctions. But I learned a lot real fast and will use this info as part of my claim that the court did not have jurisdiction to rule as it did.
Let's see:

-Sues his employer over Federal tax withholdings and then thinks it is fraudulent to remove to federal court
-Get adverse sanctions judgment entered against him
-Two years later, he wants to claim Federal court had no jurisdiction over Federal tax withholding claim

Seems perfect for this: :brickwall:
LPC
Trusted Keeper of the All True FAQ

Re: Recent favorite LH post

Post by LPC »

What comes to my mind is the fraud perpetrated on me by the attorney for the company I work for. I sued over payroll deductions and the attorney removed the action to federal court with a fraudulent removal notice. This happened over two years ago and I am still fighting the effects of an adverse judgment for frivolous lawsuit sanctions. But I learned a lot real fast [....]
Schiller!

And, thanks to the Dunning-Kruger Effect, he thinks he getting smarter and smarter, while he's actually getting stupider.

Perhaps it should really be called the Dunning-Kruger-Schiller Effect.
Dan Evans
Foreman of the Unified Citizens' Grand Jury for Pennsylvania
(And author of the Tax Protester FAQ: evans-legal.com/dan/tpfaq.html)
"Nothing is more terrible than ignorance in action." Johann Wolfgang von Goethe.